Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MVComics View Post
    It might mean that logan is only in uncanny for the first 3 issues before he's sent into his own book.
    Nah. They won't take him off of all teams. As much as he'd hate to admit it, Logan's a team guy.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Berry View Post
    Here's the ICv2 rankings. It only gives top 50 for non subscribers and is based off a sample size of a handful of stores I think but it's the best we have for single issues

[This one is more of a tracker of the month to month changes of ICv2 rankings and shows some comics past the top 50 but the format is different
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yep. Probably #3 solo character typically behind Batman and Spidey, or Spidey and Batman (not sure who is #1 and #2 respectively) in a typical month. In terms of sales. It can vary obviously if there's a big story arc or a relaunch or something too.
    That's what I figured. A good place to be.

Nah. They won't take him off of all teams. As much as he'd hate to admit it, Logan's a team guy.
    Agreed, that would kill the book if Wolverine was already taken off of it. You can't have the definitive flagship X-book without him.

I think his relaunch in sept is going to be hard to top the list by the way USM is selling unless we get a well known creative team. I don't have proper figures for that but I wouldn't be surprised if it's selling above 750k. spidey has A LOT of fans lol
    Yeah, and a whole lot of them brought back by being able to read about a Peter Parker who is still married to Mary Jane.
    Long overdue and I'm glad Marvel is seeing that USM is outselling ASM.

I missed this earlier but brevoort confirmed the wolverine and x-force books are keeping the same editors.

Mark Basso and his assistant Drew Baumgartner stayed on in the X-Office where they had been doing Wolverine and X-Force and are now doing Wolverine and X-Force.
    Last edited by MVComics; 05-06-2024 at 05:45 PM.

Has Wolverine not been on the Avengers since his death and return?

Main avengers team? I don't think so.. could be wrong but I think he's been on savage avengers.

which reminds me of how cool this page is

Last edited by MVComics; 05-06-2024 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Has Wolverine not been on the Avengers since his death and return?
    He had made some cameo appearances during Aaron's run with Phoenix

I watched the 8th episode. That scene with Logan and Kurt didn't even last more than 2 minutes and they were just fighting against a bunch robots, they didnt even converse either. Perhaps my level of expectations has increased a lot after HoX/ PoX Kurt/Logan scene but that scene near the master mold wouldnt have lasted more then 2 minutes either. Yet it was awfully emotional.

What if Capullo ends up writing a B list comic book like X-Factor or some new solo like Storm?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    I think there’s a misunderstanding here. I’m not saying her art or her style is better than Western comics as a whole, or that she’s the best. I just believe that her art is unique in the world of western comics and I’d prefer her art to someone that is just there to meet deadlines (like Land and Larocca). I prefer many Western artists over her, but I’d rather look at her comics in comparison to bad or average Western art.

I don’t think that her art style is derivative of Manga style though, and I do think she’s unique in that world too.

To be clear, I don’t think they’re bad artists, but they’re used so much because they’re able to meet the ridiculous time frames.
    Due to their similar style of art and the amount of pages they release every week due to so many multitudes of genres, its far more easier to do manga than be as creative as comic book artist. Fun fact doing water colors is actually far more moblistic than traditional medium, where you don't have to sweat while coloring. It's takes far more patience to do with actual detail and mindfulness as someone as Alex Ross or Mike Mayhew. I am telling this from my own experience as an watercolor artist
    Last edited by Keno; 05-07-2024 at 09:09 AM.

Brown suit from x-men 97 teaser

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

That brown suit looks great, I just can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

Plus we're also learning about Wolverine's new creative team since they just released the X-Factor info... fingers crossed for exciting creators.

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    Due to their similar style of art and the amount of pages they release every week due to so many multitudes of genres, its far more easier to do manga than be as creative as comic book artist. Fun fact doing water colors is actually far more moblistic than traditional medium, where you don't have to sweat while coloring. It's takes far more patience to do with actual detail and mindfulness as someone as Alex Ross or Mike Mayhew. I am telling this from my own experience as an watercolor artist
    Again, not saying Momoko is better than Alex Ross or Mike Mayhew lol. Not saying her art (or manga art) is better than western comics in general. However, she has better output than some other artists at Marvel, that’s all. Momoko’s art is certainly more creative than Greg Land, Salvador Larrocca and many others. Again, not saying she’s the best artist on Marvel or DC’s roster lmao

Brown suit from x-men 97 teaser
    I dig it. Let’s go.

What do we think, folks? They going full on Fatal Attractions tomorrow, including its biggest moment?
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”