Page 66 of 77 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I dig it. Let’s go.

What do we think, folks? They going full on Fatal Attractions tomorrow, including its biggest moment?
    I think episode 10 but lets see.

less than 24 hours until we find out wolverine's creative team. Hoping for a great writer and artist duo. fingers crossed

Don't know how I'd feel if it's saladin ahmed tbh
    Last edited by MVComics; 05-07-2024 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MVComics View Post
    less than 24 hours until we find out wolverine's creative team. Hoping for a great writer and artist duo. fingers crossed
    Same, bud. Same.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Marvel Strike Force has added 3 new characters, Pandapool, Old Man Logan, and Daken. They also added a "X-Men 97" skin for the basic Wolverine character.

Exciting. I'm surprised Old Man Logan only just now got a character.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Exciting. I'm surprised Old Man Logan only just now got a character.
    Perhaps because now they want something loosely related to Deadpool&Wolverine?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I dig it. Let’s go.

What do we think, folks? They going full on Fatal Attractions tomorrow, including its biggest moment?
    The Brown and Tan looks amazing. I think it won’t go full Fatal Attraction as it were until the last episode. But who knows every time I think I’ve had this show figured out it’s thrown me a curveball.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I like the change in outfits in the preview i can't wait to watch ep 9
    X-Men Forever

Astonishing Member

I know this isn't a thread for Wade but I want to see Pandapool in comics.

Wolverine finally got to unleash his claws in his full fury and stab someone on the show. And we all know what happens next...

As long as he isn't removed from the show for S2, I'm good. If he does leave the team to go on a healing journey, I hope it's like what happened to Storm this season where she still appears more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Wolverine finally got to unleash his claws in his full fury and stab someone on the show. And we all know what happens next...

As long as he isn't removed from the show for S2, I'm good. If he does leave the team to go on a healing journey, I hope it's like what happened to Storm this season where she still appears more or less.
    I think that’s how it’s going to go. Besides why do it if you are then going to skip adapting some of the best Wolverine stories that spin directly out of the consequences of Fatal Attraction. Do we get cowboy hat tank top Logan from that era too? Man I love this show.

Amazing episode. can't wait to see how things end

Holy shit the ending Finally just Finally. At first I thought it wasn’t going to happen cause he appear knockout earlier in the fight and then Xavier did this thing out of order. But seeing the blood made me jump for joy however the ending part made me in shock
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Brown suit, the ending of today's episode, Issue #49, and maybe an announcement for his new solo. it really is a Wolverine Wednesday!

A question for those who already watched X-Men 97. Who says "previously in the x-men in this one"?

Quote Originally Posted by Berry View Post
    Here's the ICv2 rankings. It only gives top 50 for non subscribers and is based off a sample size of a handful of stores I think but it's the best we have for single issues

[This one is more of a tracker of the month to month changes of ICv2 rankings and shows some comics past the top 50 but the format is different
    I was looking into this yesterday and aparently in the last month Wolverine was the second best selling marvel/DC solo character in those comic shops that are part of the sample, only behind Spider-Man and above Batman, above X-men too. He is such a monster in sales.

And he does that with an average(at best) creative team. Now imagine if they put a stellar creative team in his solo title which they never do since mark millar and john romita jr.

April 2024 ICv2 rankings