Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Hope not. Stevie deserves better than being forced into the bootleg thunderbolts.
    Pretty sure she's gonna show in the Kitty& Emma book.

I can't believe it. I can't believe it. My hopes for Angel in this team was like 0,1%.
    I can't believe it.

*stunned Hakka is stunned*

I think the premise is promising. But even if this is a bootleg team, as a Warren fan I cannot afford to be picky like some users here. I get to keep what little I'm given. Time will tell if my time and excitement was worth it or not. But I cannot afford to complain, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    If there's pair of mutants who would definitely sell out to the government, it's Alex and Warren
    Can't speak for Alex, but Warren definitely not.
    I see Warren wanting to be involved to keep things in check, and balance things out between law and the benefit of the mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Warren is a blillionaire. He doesnt care what the government thinks
    I think he's a trillionaire at this point. (or, at least, he was according to Betsy's memory of the Hellfire Club meeting in Uncanny X-Force)
    He can buy some senator while having his morning coffee or preening his wings. XD
    "I know who I am. I'm a warrior.
    Bad things happen in battle. Warriors get hard. It comes with the territory."

DC--- we need to sit down and have a good talk about Apollo and Midnighter and your failure of using them. Especially during Pride Month.

Not a huge fan of the roster but agree it's probably not what it seems just based on who was chosen.

Frenzy miss former no.1 acolyte toeing the line for the government? Feral who may or may not been involved with her families death? Pyro from the Brotherhood? Yea no way, might as well put Magneto here.

Though I do wish there was a more traditional roster only because I'd find the conflict with the other teams interesting. A team with Justice, Firestar, Ultra Girl, Dazzler, Quicksilver, Sunspot, Saint Anna (resurrected) and a few other PR mutants or borderline mutants would be fun.
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 05-07-2024 at 12:42 PM.

Looking forward to this. Sounds like a combination of PAD’s X-Factor and X-Statix… I just hope we don’t get a body count since resurrections are likely off the table.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This is going to be an incredibly chaotic team. No wonder Mark Russell is writing it.

Also Warren and Alex on the same team...they're going to be conflict. I actually wonder how Scott is going to feel about one of his best friends and brother running a public government Mutant team. Will they be sent after Scott's team?

Where is Maddie in all this?

Also why does Pyro still have a face tattoo?

Surprised Dazzler's not in it.
    I am thinking this might be a throwback to the original X-Factor misson statement, appear to be a government run team that handles to mutant problem but is secretly or also providing at risk mutants sanctuary in this case asylum in Limbo. So initally Maddy won't be part of the team but part of the book. I like the team, wish we could add Bishop and Lorna and have Val Cooper as a liason/handler.

Astonishing Member

Finally a book I am excited about!!! I really love Alex and like Warren, hopefully he still has access to his metal wings.

I just had a thought :

In the "leaks", everything was mostly right except this one. It was supposed to be a Mystique book.
    Would it be possible that Angel is not Warren but Raven in disguise ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    I dig it.

Anything that hopefully gets Havok closer to his pre-Axis Uncanny Avengers days can only be a good thing, rather than toeing the collectivist mutant line.

He's still right, by the way.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    I just had a thought :

In the "leaks", everything was mostly right except this one. It was supposed to be a Mystique book.
    No, but if a human government handler like, Val Cooper, is the boss of the team, then it’s most likely really Mystique.

I just had a thought :

The Mystique book had a different creative team in the leaked list.

I'm thinking she'll get a solo book down the line.

I wish they'd stop drawing Feral with that 1990s wolverine haircut. I much prefer the long curly/wavy hairstyle she had when Toby Daniel drew her waaay back in X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    I am thinking this might be a throwback to the original X-Factor misson statement, appear to be a government run team that handles to mutant problem but is secretly or also providing at risk mutants sanctuary in this case asylum in Limbo. So initally Maddy won't be part of the team but part of the book. I like the team, wish we could add Bishop and Lorna and have Val Cooper as a liason/handler.
    Mmhmm. Also makes me very curious about who the folks inX-Term and the Mutant Underground might be.

Astonishing Member

can anybody post some of Bob Quinn's art? I find it weird they use Land for promo art when he isn't the artist.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    can anybody post some of Bob Quinn's art? I find it weird they use Land for promo art when he isn't the artist.
    https://www.bobqdraws.com/

I just had a thought :

Nah. Mystique's book is supposedly by Declan Shalvey. It's probably one of the 3-4 books that Brevoort mentioned that haven't been announced yet.