Page 366 of 394 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 5903

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Good point. I'm m not upset about the Nightcrawler scenes since we're not getting those at all in the comics so at least the show fills that void. I feel we've gotten more Rogue/Kurt scenes here than in any other media besides maybe Evolution. And even there, Kitty was mostly paired with Kurt.

I'm hoping the Rogneto side of the love triangle will at least be over. I don't want all the relationship drama to be dropped though because I'm still expecting a Romy wedding and honeymoon.
    Yea I'm not either, though I'm expecting more sibling interaction for Uncanny which is good. Especially with how emphasized the Darkhomles have been since Fall of X.

Considering this is the 90s, if Rogue does take off for awhile I'm hoping we see her meet up with Bobby. Give me my roadtrip friendship moments X-Men 97!

But yea, agreed on Rogneto. I know it's iconic to the 90s but I'm really dreading to see Age of Apocalypse adapted for this reason... as for love triangles, maybe if it's other characters on the team, I'm a bit burnt out on it and need a break.

This show has been super fun. The creative choreography in particular has been wildly entertaining for me personally.

Is the show 100% accurate to my understanding of powers, skills, abilities and limitations? No.
    But letting go of those hang ups has only made the show that much more fun. I hope this gets renewed.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Beau already said that S1 was Cyclops and Storm-focused. They were the two main protagonists of this season.
    I would have believed this when I had only seen 1 and 2, but now that I have seen 9 of 10, the main protagonists are Scott and Jean. And really, Jean was the only one who had their origin explored this series, in the flashbacks of 3. Even if Ororo gets a huge role in 10, she was absent for so much of the season, and 6 so underserved her story, that it would be a stretch to call her a main protagonist.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    So who will tell previously on X-Men next episode?
    Xavier, Beast or Cable?

2 - Mags
    3 - Jean
    4 - Jubs
    5 - Gambit
    6 - Storm
    7 - Rogue
    8 - Cyke
    9 - Wolverine
    Watch it be Sunspot

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    As much as I like this show, they really hoodwinked me with the whole Bishop joining the team stuff. Even if he shows up in the finale and saves the day, it still won't be enough.
    It’s understandable with both Forge and Cable right now with the X-Men.
    Cable, because he’s the OTHER time traveler and Forge, because he’s the Time Machine inventor.
    Any focused episode with Bishop, will need those two out of the way, to make it work.

My bet? Bishop returns next issue as part of whatever time travel resolution we get. Not sure if Cable will stick around in Season 2 or not.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Watch it be Sunspot

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    My bet? Bishop returns next issue as part of whatever time travel resolution we get. Not sure if Cable will stick around in Season 2 or not.
    Good bet

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I would have believed this when I had only seen 1 and 2, but now that I have seen 9 of 10, the main protagonists are Scott and Jean. And really, Jean was the only one who had their origin explored this series, in the flashbacks of 3. Even if Ororo gets a huge role in 10, she was absent for so much of the season, and 6 so underserved her story, that it would be a stretch to call her a main protagonist.
    Yeah she's a contender for maybe 3rd or 4th in terms of importance. Rogue and Magneto felt like they got similar amounts of time/importance as her with everyone else being undercooked. She's definitely not second in terms of focus. Maybe he thought Lifedeath was going to hit harder which skewed his thinking.

Xavier, Beast or Cable?

2 - Mags
    3 - Jean
    4 - Jubs
    5 - Gambit
    6 - Storm
    7 - Rogue
    8 - Cyke
    9 - Wolverine
    I'll be shocked if it's Bishop, so it'll probably be Xavier which means something significant will happen with him. I personally think it should be everyone in unison since it's the finale and something will probably happen that shakes up the team.

Xavier, Beast or Cable?

2 - Mags
    3 - Jean
    4 - Jubs
    5 - Gambit
    6 - Storm
    7 - Rogue
    8 - Cyke
    9 - Wolverine
    Cable based on the hint Beau made about extra credit

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    No, she’s utterly annoying AF. Sister wants to go off on everyone, when Remy literally died because of her. Every other character in this series has been OUTSTANDING! She, can definitely use a hiatus and be removed from the intro credits for a couple of seasons for all I care……and replace her with Psylocke!!!!
    How on Earth is Gambit's death her fault? He died because Sentinels attacked Genosha. No Sentinels, no death, love triangle can sort itself out in other ways.
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    This show has been super fun. The creative choreography in particular has been wildly entertaining for me personally.

Is the show 100% accurate to my understanding of powers, skills, abilities and limitations? No.
    But letting go of those hang ups has only made the show that much more fun. I hope this gets renewed.
    the animation and action choreography has been one of my favorite things about the show. I love how they use moves from the vs capcom games and also take cues from mcu Wanda for Jean and Maddie's action scenes

What other Marvel Legends would you like to have for season one of the show? So far we got:
    Wave 1 : Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, Gambit, Bishop and Magneto (villain)
    Wave 2 : Cyclops, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Executioner, Goblyn Queen and Magneto (hero)

I would like at least two more waves with:
    Wave 3: Jubilee, Sunspot, Beast, Emma Frost, Mr. Sinister and Bastion
    Wave 4: Storm (new outfit), Forge, Cable, Morph, Professor and Deathbird
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 05-09-2024 at 07:22 PM.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    What other Marvel Legends would you like to have for season one of the show? So far we got:
    Wave 1 : Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, Gambit, Bishop and Magneto (villain)
    Wave 2 : Cyclops, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Executioner, Goblyn Queen and Magneto (villain)

I would like at least two more waves with:
    Wave 3: Jubilee, Sunspot, Beast, Emma Frost, Mr. Sinister and Bastion
    Wave 4: Storm (new outfit), Forge, Cable, Morph, Professor and Deathbird
    Your Wave 3 and 4 choices are pretty much perfect. I'd switch out Emma for Morph in Wave 3. And then Wave 4 I guess I'd add in Wolverine with the brown and orange uniform. (I know there's too much Wolverine, but he makes sense here.)