Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    We have Cecilia Reyes, right? And there's another one?

Cecilia! Great to see her.

Xyber is now a character that exists.

Frenzy has ditched pants.

The bottom cover...are they in a cell or are those window blinds?

I'm getting the sense Feral is going to jump ship or get made an example of Suicide Squad style.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Apologies if this was posted and I missed it. Issue #1 variant by Marcus To.

I'm kind of curious how Havok and Angels' co-lead status will function.

We have Cecilia Reyes, right?
    This just became the X-Book I'm most looking forward to. Cecilia!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Cecilia! Great to see her.

Xyber is now a character that exists.

Frenzy has ditched pants.

The bottom cover...are they in a cell or are those window blinds?

I'm getting the sense Feral is going to jump ship or get made an example of Suicide Squad style.

I'm kind of curious how Havok and Angels' co-lead status will function.
    I bet Havok will primarily be field leader when it comes to battle and Warren will be more of the public face of the team, overseeing it and strategizing how they tackle threats

You know what? I agree that the logo as seen on Warren's chest is... meh.
    But on Havok's legs (as seen in the variant) gives a good look.
    "I know who I am. I'm a warrior.
    Bad things happen in battle. Warriors get hard. It comes with the territory."

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I bet Havok will primarily be field leader when it comes to battle and Warren will be more of the public face of the team, overseeing it and strategizing how they tackle threats
    Agree and hope this too.
    For what little I know about Havok, I think Warren is more head-levelled than him (rage issues related to Archangel notwithstanding) and more fitting to keep cool in front of public and politics. Not that he won't trash the room as soon as he finished to speak with some bigot or idiotic politician, but I can see him being the PR kind of guy, keeping a polite look on his face while inside Archangel is wondering how better he could kill the person in front of him.

Edit: oh gosh, sorry for the double post. I was sure I editing the previous post with this.
    "I know who I am. I'm a warrior.
    Bad things happen in battle. Warriors get hard. It comes with the territory."

Spectacular Member mattsarchamp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Apologies if this was posted and I missed it. Issue #1 variant by Marcus To.

This is sooo cool! Hope we see Warren's solo next.
    Peerless and Fearless

We have Cecilia Reyes, right? And there's another one?
    That is an odd depiction of "Windowshades" on that variant. Looks like they block nothing. Almost thought they were jail bars.
    I suppose it homage's the xXx-Factor Investigations era? Or just suggests a government building?
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    That is an odd depiction of "Windowshades" on that variant. Looks like they block nothing. Almost thought they were jail bars.
    I suppose it homage's the xXx-Factor Investigations era? Or just suggests a government building?
    I'm pretty sure that it is an homage to the X-Factor Investigations cover.

My first thought was that X-Factor were trapped inside a government building with bars, like they felt trapped by the government, but that doesn't really make sense.
    So I guess that they are just looking outside a government window. I would doubt that the window shades or whatever they are are reinforced bars, seeing as it is Havok bending them, and not Frenzy.

I honestly thought they were jail bars and was confused as to how Alex was strong enough to bend one of them instead of Frenzy.

Loving Cecilia as part of the team though.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Love to see Cecilia is on the book! I adore Cece.

Not liking the Xyber character, especially since Hijack has similar powers and he is way to long missing from the books.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Love to see Cecilia is on the book! I adore Cece.

Not liking the Xyber character, especially since Hijack has similar powers and he is way to long missing from the books.
    It's been a while since I have read anything with Hijack, but I don't remember him as being the type that would work for the government.

I've seen some thought that Trinary should be on the team instead of the new character. She's another character that I could never picture working for the American Government. If she was working for Uncle Sam I think that it would be a pretty easy guess by the readers that she was some kind of mole or plant for some one else. Even the MU American Government would see that one coming.
    I do love Trinary, though, and I hope that she shows up some where in the new era. Most likely she would be part of one of the resistance movements. That or she's already been imprisoned with Siryn, Blob, and Prisoner X.

I know that it doesn't make a lot of sense for almost any of the mutant characters to work for the government, so it's out of character for anybody to join X-Factor, but you have to draw the line somewhere.

There isn't a snowball's chance in hell that characters like Trinary, Firestar or Dazzler or some of the other suggested characters that people would like to see in X-Factor would become government heroes.

Firestar may have only been a plant for Orchis, but after everything she saw while being on the inside with them I can't imagine that she would want to become a government agent.

Now that I've said this I will likely look like a fool and someone like Dazzler will decide to join the team.

Unglaublich!

Four white guys with blond hair. That was... unexpected....

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

All these covers are gorgeous. Even better than the first. Makes me really want to pick this up. It's definitely a contender for my pull list.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Raptor View Post
    Four white guys with blond hair. That was... unexpected....
    That means nothing. Move along...

Even though she's not necessarily my favorite character, Cecilia really elevates this group and my interest!

I do hope Feral is still in this. I'd rather ditch one of the guys. I like Warren > Havok, but Havok leading a chaotic X-Factor team is more entertaining.

We just don't need three white blonde guys on any team in 2024.