Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
    Invincible Member

LaO:Original -Hmm...it was awfully convenient for the spoilers:
    suspect to leave his phone number on the hand written harassing note that he sent to a former victim.
    end of spoilers

Invincible Member

SVU: Just like old times, Olivia and Finn more or less go rogue and face no consequences...see, them doing things that should've gotten them fired was right all long! More seriously, tonite's episode wasn't too bad. Only thing is spoilers:
    the bad guy had his get away bag on the shelf in his closet just in case? It's been decades, he wouldn't have thought anyone was coming for him.
    end of spoilers

Law & Order: Organized Crime has been officially renewed for a 5th season and has now been officially confirmed to be moving to Peacock. Article Link
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Invincible Member

Organized Crime - Still the best of the three however a couple of nickpicks...spoilers:
    Was that data center just down the block cuz Sarge and Jet got there in like five minutes. And then they just intuitively figure that Reyes and Vargas must have heard the gun fire and left? How do they know they weren't shot or something? And did we need two separate scenes of someone from the ATF doing the, "Why aren't you keeping us in the loop?" It seemed unnecessary
    end of spoilers.

Actress Camryn Manheim will not be returning to Law & Order next season.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.