Page 369 of 394 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 5903

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    I just don't want them to do Onslaught like they did Adversary. Lifedeath/Fall of Mutants could've been its own season.
    Biggest misfire of the season, for sure!!! That said, the Inferno/Maddie stuff could have been a whole season too, but they somehow wrapped that all up quite nicely in 30 minutes. You never know with this creative team.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    And then it suddenly occurred to me that when Charles had Magneto under control, Cyclops could have just told Charles to wait a little longer to reverse the poles instead of shooting him, freeing Magneto, and getting Wolverine mutilated.

This is why Storm should be in charge.
    Maybe they didn't think Xavier could hold Magneto in control long enough for them to wait for Gold Team to accomplish their mission.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    There is a third choice which still benefits Magneto, offering Asteroid M as a sanctuary / utopia for mutants who want to stay in a technologically advanced society and not have to deal with the angry humans on earth.

He gets to act as a messiah, gains control of a nation of mutants again and keeps humans stuck in a weakened state without access to collars, sentinels, etc...

Though yes, mutants who refuse him would likely stay with humans on earth and in the stone-age.
    I'm genuinely surprised this wasn't the plan and he just grabbed Rogue and Roberto. Though maybe he thought "sanctuary Asteroid M" would be too repetitive .
    I hope they won't do both Onslaught and Apocalypse in season two. But it's very likely, since they did more than one main villain this season.
    What if we get Onslaught vs Apocalypse?

If the Acolytes were there with Rogue and Roberto, they would have stomped Blue Team.

As it is, Rogue was already holding back because no way does Wolverine hold her off that long.
    Which made no sense. I can see why SOME of them might be reasonable to see as dead for the obvious reasons.... But... we don't have any confirmation.

I doubt they'd do another AoA adaptation. A re-do of the Brood Saga is what I would like to see. The TAS version was...weird. For Apocalypse they'd probably pull from the Twelve. Not a great story, but still a great way to re-introduce Polaris, Iceman, Sunfire, etc. Maybe even change the line up a bit and add Rictor as the fourth elemental and Rachel as the fourth Summers.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    And then it suddenly occurred to me that when Charles had Magneto under control, Cyclops could have just told Charles to wait a little longer to reverse the poles instead of shooting him, freeing Magneto, and getting Wolverine mutilated.

This is why Storm should be in charge.
    Which is why all the characters are being character assassinated. Disney wants Storm to lead not Scott. The whole point of the show is to show only Storm is the true leader. The shows only purpose is to set up Storm for the MCU. Your comment just proved why this show is the way ot is, so you think o only Storm is capable. Doesn't help Demayo said Storm returns signifies the return of "wisdom and grace". Because that's the way the show is being pushed. All this happened because Storn wasn't there and she will ve the one to fix this

I doubt they'd do another AoA adaptation. A re-do of the Brood Saga is what I would like to see. The TAS version was...weird. For Apocalypse they'd probably pull from the Twelve. Not a great story, but still a great way to re-introduce Polaris, Iceman, Sunfire, etc. Maybe even change the line up a bit and add Rictor as the fourth elemental and Rachel as the fourth Summers.
    Since they brought up the Shi'Ar, I would love to see a proper Brood Saga adaptation!!!! They're already in their period-correct suites! I want to see Storm's galactic core feat ANIMATED!!!!!

I think the Twelve, properly edited, could be fun. It was such a misfire in the comics, it wouldn't take much to do a better version.

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    Which is why all the characters are being character assassinated. Disney wants Storm to lead not Scott. The whole point of the show is to show only Storm is the true leader. The shows only purpose is to set up Storm for the MCU. Your comment just proved why this show is the way ot is, so you think o only Storm is capable. Doesn't help Demayo said Storm returns signifies the return of "wisdom and grace". Because that's the way the show is being pushed. All this happened because Storn wasn't there and she will ve the one to fix this
    I can't wait for Storm to rise from the waters next episode and SMITE ALL THE SENTINELS!!!!

That said, Scott's had a great run this season, even if some of his leadership choices weren't great. I like seeing both of them thrive, but he and Jean certainly got more of the spotlight this season, so it should be Storm's turn next time.

Storm has been awesome this season but they haven't really shown off her leadership qualities, I think?

Oh yeah... TAS didn't even mention the idea of Nate Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowbox View Post
    Yeah I watched the episode twice and I still don’t understand why he needed to do that. Don’t they have two separate goals that don’t hinge on each other? The faster they deal with Mags, the quicker they get back to help Gold Team. Also annoying that they brought in the Fox “the helmet blocks telepathy” thing with no explanation lol. Continuity never meant too much for the merry mutants so I’ll let it go lol.

This show is way too shy with cameos when compared with the original. They made a big point of showing dead Dazzler, Marrow, Banshee etc but couldn’t throw in some new Acolytes for Asteroid M? Would have made the whole Blue Team scene make way more sense and raise the stakes. Magneto waiting until he was STABBED to manipulate Wolverine is beyond hilarious.
    The Helmet blocking telepathy thing was introduced in OG show in later episodes after Professor X made him relive the Hollaucost. I’m pretty sure that was the first time it was ever used…maybe even before the comics.

unless I am misremembering that…
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 05-10-2024 at 11:18 AM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I can't wait for Storm to rise from the waters next episode and SMITE ALL THE SENTINELS!!!!

That said, Scott's had a great run this season, even if some of his leadership choices weren't great. I like seeing both of them thrive, but he and Jean certainly got more of the spotlight this season, so it should be Storm's turn next time.
    I think Scott only getting a spotlight just so he can be moved I'd the storyline for most male characters in this show. Including Gambit and wolverine
    Last edited by Gripstir; 05-10-2024 at 11:33 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Storm has been awesome this season but they haven't really shown off her leadership qualities, I think?
    They just announced her as leader of the gold team while Scott did blue. Eventually something wi
    L happen to Scott and she will lead. If OK with Storm as leader but I hate this character assassination of all the other characters just so she can be leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Storm's best action scene was the "ancient sands" glass tornado taking out all the Sentinels in seconds, in the first episode.

Her best scene in terms of leadership would be at the UN, delegating tasks to the police and UN council. She hasn't had a really good showing of leading the team in action yet.

Jean has had some, but not Ororo. Despite being named co-leader of Gold team, so far she's only given honeyed speeches and gotten her and Forge shot down 2 seconds into the mission. So I guess they are saving her big moment for the finale.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 05-10-2024 at 12:57 PM.

Probably counts more toward fan-art but my god this looks awesome also the seems like this person might be a professional animator
    https://twitter.com/JoeyVazquezart/s...59805445677480

The team vs the Tri-Sentinel pt 2 when?

Probably counts more toward fan-art but my god this looks awesome also the seems like this person might be a professional animator
    https://twitter.com/JoeyVazquezart/s...59805445677480

The team vs the Tri-Sentinel pt 2 when?
    Wow, this is freaking stunning!!
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.