Page 393 of 468 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397403443 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 7018

Russians try to break through Ukrainian defence lines north of Kharkiv

Russian forces have attacked across the Ukrainian border to the north of Kharkiv in a potential effort to open a new front in the war and intensify the pressure on Ukraine’s second city.

Ukraine’s defence ministry said there had been “an attempt by the enemy to break through our defence line using armoured vehicles” at about 5am on Friday near the town of Vovchansk, and the initial attacks had been repelled.

There were also reports of fighting in the border villages of Strilecha, Pylna and Borysivka farther west, and that Russian forces had advanced by about 1km around Vovchansk, though these could not be confirmed.

Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, said his country’s forces had been ready for the attack. “Ukraine met them there with troops – brigades and artillery,” he said at a press conference in Kyiv, though he warned that Russia could send more troops to support its fresh attack.
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    Maybe Melania is trying to keep her son from becoming the same kind of transactional love based, treason complicit, drug addled sock puppets that her step children have become …?
    I 100% believe this is the case.

US says Israel may have breached international law with American weapons in Gaza
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68984999

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    You brought up the MMA exchange, not me. Back then you could have answered "No, they aren't everywhere." and continued on with your posts with no problem. Instead you went to insults & accusations that I was making up things. Just like now: I asked a question, it's posted and unedited since. I didn't make it up, and you chose to answer as you did instead of how people normally answer questions - directly.

You could even look up your own posts, as I have said the whole time you already replied to it 2 days ago giving you a great timeline to check for. As you just want to waste my time, I'll point out again that you could find it within 2 minutes if you genuinely tried. As it is you'd rather bring up the MMA stuff than actually look up something you already replied to.

If nothing else it should lose him some weight. I don't expect him to get fitter, but just lose some weight due to the food quality.

The insanity! How would they go about forcing people to register on this database if they don't want to? The site is already described as a federally mandated spreader of misinformation about the entire process of pregnancy.

I hope he and everyone in congress who was involved with Jan 6th actually gets to see how bad prison medical care can get. I believe that if more of the people who actually regulate and make the laws regarding Prisons experienced how atrocious they get I believe we'd see an improvement quick.

For all I know they make things this way as a further punishment to sinners.

The commitment of not getting involved in his daddy's bullshit, if he knows what's good for him. Other Trump children are stuck with it, but if he's smart he can get out of this horror circus before his time in the spotlight damns him.
    Tiffany, for the most part, managed to distance herself from the insanity that is her father. Maybe Barron will try to do the same.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

The insanity! How would they go about forcing people to register on this database if they don't want to? The site is already described as a federally mandated spreader of misinformation about the entire process of pregnancy.
    I think that will be the easier part if the bill passes. They'll just force doctors to register patients without asking for their consent.
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Sen. Katie Britt Introduces Bill to Create Federal Database of Pregnant People

https://meidasnews.com/news/sen-kati...regnant-people

Party of "small government", everybody.
    This idiot should've been aborted herself. What a mind-numbing dumb fuckery idea. The Pregnant Registration Act? Yeah, like that's going to go over well. She is beyond stupid.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Barron Trump won’t serve as RNC delegate due to ‘prior commitments’

So what kind of 'Prior Commitments' does an 18 y.o. have I wonder?
    Maybe he has to go grab someone by the pussy?
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Astonishing Member

For all I know they make things this way as a further punishment to sinners.
    I wonder if the back of their minds makes them do this in case Hell doesn't actually exist so they have to punish everyone NOW.

Astonishing Member

And if I was 18 year old and a Trump offspring, videogame grinding would be more than good enough to me as a prior commitments reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Dracula View Post
    Purposely ignore all positive accomplishments by Democrats as well as unrelenting obstruction from the opposition.
    Point to one or two failures or as yet unfulfilled promises as evidence of overall corruption or incompetence.
    Rinse and repeat.
    You are literally the only person saying anything like that.

As for "Incompetence..."?

That's a little bit more of a can of worms.

If you wind up painted into a corner where another country has to float you baby formula...

Is that a "Competent...." job?

(Before it even gets thrown out there... Republicans clearly being even less competent does change "Incompetent..." performance into "Competent..." performance...)

(Never mind that very little "Anti-Trust..." progress has taken place against what clearly appears to be a squarely "Anti-Trust..." situation since that time...)

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Maybe he has to go grab someone by the pussy?
    I'm going to make a prediction that Barron won't be taking after his father, at least not as insanely and obsessively and obediently as his three oldest half-siblings. I doubt Trump spent enough time with Barron to mess him up as Trump did with his first three.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post

I appreciate the "figuratively.

They seem to want you to talk about Republicans, and it seems to me you don't care about Republicans. You don't like their policies, and have no interest in voting for them. You probably agree with the posters on many stories, and in some cases aren't familiar with a story, but it wasn't like you were going to support the Republican either wat.

Your preference is to talk about Democrats because you want them to be better, and they're the ones with a shot at your vote.
    Literally just posted about one...

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post6812056

While it would be nice to see that particular Republican off of the board, it makes me sick to my stomach that Kennedy being in play might be what finally puts the stake into that particular vampire's heart.

Also, one of them winding up on the bench probably won't really change much about the way that their party hobbles regular folks being in a better position.

As for voting for a Republican?

I've already said that I never have, and can never see a scenario where I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I'm going to make a prediction that Barron won't be taking after his father, at least not as insanely and obsessively and obediently as his three oldest half-siblings. I doubt Trump spent enough time with Barron to mess him up as Trump did with his first three.
    Never mind that we don't have much of a window into exactly what that young man's mother is saying about his father when it is just them.

Quote Originally Posted by Catlady in training View Post
    I think that will be the easier part if the bill passes. They'll just force doctors to register patients without asking for their consent.
    That doesn't appear to be part of the bill.

The database is described as...

‘‘(1) A clearinghouse of relevant resources available for pregnant and postpartum women, and women parenting young children.

‘‘(2) A series of questions through which a user is able to generate a list of relevant resources of interest within the user’s zip code.

‘(3) A means to direct the user to identify whether to list the relevant resources of interest that are available online or within 1, 5, 10, 50, and 100miles of the user.

‘(4) A mechanism for users to take an assess-ment through the website and provide consent to use the user’s contact information, which the Secretary may use to conduct outreach via phone or email to follow up with users on additional resources that would be helpful for the users to review
    It's not about registering people who don't want to be registered in order to keep track of abortions.

It's more about providing resources for pregnant women. The concerns on the pro-choice side is that the resources are only going to be those acceptable to this pro-life side, due to various restrictions. For example, any entity that performs, refers for or counsels in favor of abortions will not be listed on pregnancy.gov.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Sen. Katie Britt Introduces Bill to Create Federal Database of Pregnant People

https://meidasnews.com/news/sen-kati...regnant-people

Party of "small government", everybody.
    So…lemme get this straight, Republicans…

Registering man-made, unnecessary weapons of mass destruction - as firearms should absolutely be classified, after all the carnage and death they’ve been proven to deal out - to keep track of the provenance of guns used in mass shootings (and prevent violent offenders from getting their hands on, you know…weapons of mass destruction?) is forbidden by the Constitution, because according to you, ‘owning guns’ is a ‘god-given, natural right’ that cannot be made even SLIGHTLY inconvenient for gun fetishists, right? I mean, that’s what you shout at grieving parents and surviving children when they ask why we can’t do anything about mass shootings, anyway. The Constitution clearly says, according to you guys, that there can be nothing that gets in the way of a gun fetishist and his urge to get his sweaty hands on his precious masturbatory aid, I mean murder tool, I mean ‘self defense tool’...

But registering uteruses? Keeping a database of ‘uterus owners’ in order to track who’s fertile and who’s pregnant, so you can punish women who aren’t using their fertility the way you wish, or who simply suddenly aren’t pregnant anymore? Preventing people from having any say in their own natural, ‘god-given’ reproductive rights? That’s patriotic freedom to you…?

Man, f*** every single GOPer, Trumpian or not. The GOP has nothing to offer anyone with a conscience.

If it’s not racism, it’s misogyny.
    If it’s not misogyny, it’s homophobia.
    If it’s not homophobia, it’s science denial.
    If it’s not science denial, it’s voter suppression.
    If it’s not voter suppression, it’s religious dogma being forced on the public.
    If it’s not religious dogma being forced on the public, it’s lies and theft and cheating to stay in power.
    If it’s not lies and theft and cheating to stay in power, it’s indoctrinating children to hate.
    If it’s not indoctrinating children to hate, it’s robbing the retirement plans of seniors and stripping funding from schools.
    If it’s not robbing the retirement plans of seniors and stripping funding from schools, it’s removing regulations that prevent corporations from polluting us into extinction.
    If it’s not removing regulations from corporations to prevent them from polluting us into extinction, it’s defending literal Nazi chants and symbols.

And if none of those work to give it the power it craves, it always has it’s ace in the hole: mass murder of undesirables by indoctrinated ‘lone wolves’ they can plausibly deny (until it comes out that they had every book written by Fox News personalities and visited neo-Nazi forums and had an incel manifesto quoting the Bible, and…)

How anyone can support them with a straight face and a clear conscience is beyond me.
    Last edited by zinderel; 05-10-2024 at 04:22 PM.