Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Thats a tattoo? I thought it was a mask.
    In the Krakoa era it was a tattoo when Pyro was featured in the MARAUDERS book . Current status unknown...
    Last edited by Thirteen; 05-10-2024 at 11:38 PM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    We have Cecilia Reyes, right? And there's another one?

Of course we could do without 4 blondes, but Frenzy and Cecilia…

IMG_4969.jpg

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razzmatazz360 View Post
    I got the info from BleedingCool.com
    Oh ok sounds good
    X-Men Forever

I cant wait for this book.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    I really love how Vecchio gave everyone distinctive faces here. So many artists would have drawn 1x blond guy and 1x black woman's faces and just given them different hair and costumes but Luciano did a really good job at making them different.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I really love how Vecchio gave everyone distinctive faces here. So many artists would have drawn 1x blond guy and 1x black woman's faces and just given them different hair and costumes but Luciano did a really good job at making them different.
    Agreed. I really like this cover. I also love how there's ambiguity about the "prison bars". This or Asrar's should be the main cover.
    But we're probably in for a lot of Land tracing in the future because Brevoort loves his stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
    Of course we could do without 4 blondes, but Frenzy and Cecilia…
    Im beginning to think the hair is keeping with the black/yellow color scheme of the costumes for maXimum branding. Extra points if new character Xyber has 2-tone hair.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Cecilia!

I wasn't super interested in this book, but seeing Cece included makes this something I have to read. So happy Cecilia is being included in a roster for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    In the Krakoa era it was a tattoo when Pyro was featured in the MARAUDERS book . Current status unknown...
    I know a mutant who could probably make that disappear.

Pyro’s mask was way cooler than that tattoo.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

I don’t really get the discrimination with blonde white guy thing? We have two Hispanics on the team, a black woman, and one of the white guys is gay… but none of that even maters if the story is terrible and the characters are mishandled.

I also don’t get, as a black guy, why it’s allowed on the forum to be this openly racist? Can we turn the convo off the team non-mutable traits and talk about the plot a little?

I am more interested in how a guy like Pyro is going to maintain being a public super hero while also being a serial arsonist. That should cause some heads to turn.

And with Frenzy being a known terrorist this could be a move where in the public eye she changes that whole image completely around.

And don’t even get me started on Angel. When he first became death that was VERY public and with him leading the team is that going to be referenced at all?

There are so many undercover and public “wrong doers” on this team that the dynamic with the team and the outside world could be very appealing story wise if handled correctly.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Who's gay?

(I mean canonically, Pyro and Avalanche will always be a couple in our hearts)

Byrne intended for the first Pyro to be gay, but I'm not certain it was ever stated on panel, thanks to Byrne leaving the book very soon after co-creating the character...

Maybe in Marauders? I don't remember much of that book.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Who's gay?

(I mean canonically, Pyro and Avalanche will always be a couple in our hearts)
    X-Men Gold had Pyro come out, I’m pretty sure Frenzy is a lesbian as well but I can’t recall what story that was first shown in, and not only that but Feral might be a lesbian too due to Age of X.

But at this point because of the Krakoa era all the X-Characters are probably in the LGBTQIA+ Community. So at this point people should find real things to complain about..like the cruddy stories that have been coming out, instead of using the platform to express their excused racism.

But that’s just my two cents
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    X-Men Gold had Pyro come out, I’m pretty sure Frenzy is a lesbian as well but I can’t recall what story that was first shown in, and not only that but Feral might be a lesbian too due to Age of X.

But at this point because of the Krakoa era all the X-Characters are probably in the LGBTQIA+ Community. So at this point people should find real things to complain about..like the cruddy stories that have been coming out, instead of using the platform to express their excused racism.

That wasn't the original Pyro. It was another mutant who took the name of Pyro. Frenzy was never shown to be lesbian as far as I remeber, she basically wanted to redeem just to get into Cyclops pants and when that failed she decided to hook up with Gambit. And S.W.O.R.D. and X-men Red hinted that she was hooking with the Skrull diplomat.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post

Gold featured a different Pyro. This is the original and we can tell bc of the tattoo

How does Krakoa make everyone part of that community? im not getting the logic