Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Hello Jackson, welcome to boards!

I'm super excited what you have in store for us, I already preordered 3 copies of issue 1 for variant covers. Being Laura's fan was really hard in Krakoan Era, cause when Krakoa was such a great idea, Laura is in top 5 characters to be this era losers.

My question perhaps will be a little weird, but did you heard/read that Laura's creator Craig Kyle always intended for her to be gay? He said that on twitter in 2018.
    Would that be, in theory, something still possible to implement in comics?
    Many of her fans agree that she has way more chemistry with woman she interacts with then with men she's supposed to be with: one sided feelings for Hellion that she ceased to have when they stopped being one-sided, toxic relationship with Young Angel (where in Wolverines it was implied there was no sex, as Mystique threatened Laura that is she doesn't help her she'll change into Laura and will do "the things he wants but is afraid to ask for, because of your...past")and with Talon, who is not current Laura, it took over 200 years to kiss Synch implying that without those circumstances it would never happen. And through years she had great chemistry with Mercury, Dust, Jubilee, Finesse, Hazmat, Kate Bishop, recently Sophie Cuckoo in her X-23 series by Mariko Tamaki and in X-Men/Captain Marvel with Polaris.

Also Laura is quite important to small crowd that are SA victims with her past (me included, for fictional character she gave me lots of strength in my life). Will the series touch onto that, what that means in her life?
    As a huge Laura fan , I see her as bisexual with a female preference . I really hope to see more of her and Sophie in this run and I wish they had a thing but I don't think dating is Laura's priority

Will Prodigy show off the non-intellectual skills he absorbed? Fighting skills, leadership, etc...
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JacksonLanzing View Post
    Age at Marvel is always a tricky thing to track, but the NYX cast ranges from late teens (Kamala) to mid-20's (Prodigy). Anole is at least 18, since he's bartending in NYC. Sophie's a little older, 21 seems about right. We're never gonna put firm numbers on it, but that's the range.
    Thanks so much.

Hi Jackson,

Will we see some of the younger characters outside of the Academy X era in this book, like: Morrison's Angel, Tattoo, and Radian; Flourish who recently appeared in Dark X-Men; Feint/Carmen Cruz; Vita Ayala's new characters, etc?

Also adding to those hoping to see Wind Dancer!

Hello. I have another question: will the issue of non-passing mutants be adressed?

Anole being in the comics, I have some hopes about it, but even he is not really bad looking by human standards.
    Will we have an idea of what happens to those who would be called "freaks" on the streets, young mutants like Beak, Cosmar, Graymalkin, Goblyn, Rainboy, Rockslide (if he's back), after the falll of Krakoa? Will they all go away to Alaska like the Great Glob?
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

I’m excited. Your comment on twitter about Bruno makes me wonder whats going on there. Honestly i don’t mind if he is hardly in the book at all. As long as nothing detrimental happens. haha. I always worry about the worst. That said I am really looking forward to the book.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knightpryde View Post
    As a huge Laura fan , I see her as bisexual with a female preference . I really hope to see more of her and Sophie in this run and I wish they had a thing but I don't think dating is Laura's priority
    What makes you see her as that? Just curious as I respectfully disagree. I've never sent her that. Can tou give examples to see your view please
    X-Men Forever

I think because thats what the original creators intended but now she's been with Warren, Hellion and Synch i dont see her as leaning towards women and I think Gaby is supposed to be the LGBT one now.

I think Craig Kyle wanted her to be a lesbian but Yost was the one doing all the scripting for New X-Men so he might’ve seen her as bisexual or something because that’s where all the stuff with Julian started.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    What makes you see her as that? Just curious as I respectfully disagree. I've never sent her that. Can tou give examples to see your view please
    Becuase the creator intended her to be lesbian, and in cannon she's only attracted to men so why not make her bisexual especially when she has alot of chemistry with women

I have never heard about what the creators wanted. If it's oknwhere was this said or written ")
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Knightpryde View Post
    100% agree. While I brought what Craig Kyle wrote I'm all for her to be bisexual (as bi myself). And true, dating ain't Laura's priority, but if it was it would be amazing for her to get a girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I think because thats what the original creators intended but now she's been with Warren, Hellion and Synch i dont see her as leaning towards women and I think Gaby is supposed to be the LGBT one now.
    Mostly yes, but also I see her as having a lot more chemistry with female characters.
    As for her relationships, she wasn't really with Hellion, when he kissed her she rejected him, Warren true, and with Synch it was the Laura that's dead, not the one in NYX, so she didn't date him.
    Gabby only once mentioned that she doesn't know where her feelings for girl in bus stand and for Jean not to "help her" with that.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I have never heard about what the creators wanted. If it's oknwhere was this said or written ")
    Below are the twitts from Craig Kyle, her creator:

https://twitter.com/MrCraigKyle/stat...73194811727872

https://twitter.com/MrCraigKyle/stat...54895363313664

Thanks for responding I appreciate it
    X-Men Forever

Just wanna say I loved your guardians run. My pull amount for books is always fickle. But im gonna give this a shot or two, I think. I like the cast.

Incredible Member

While I know who the main characters are, are you going to include cameos of mutants that have only appeared a few times on panel to give them more death. Like the Karoka era did for mutants like Stitch (one of my faves! who has appeared less then a handful) and Soft Serve? Karoka gave us a panel here or there to let us know they are alive. And mutant cameos even in backgrounds was one thing that I will miss about Karoka and of all the books it sounds like NYX will be the one to focus on civilian life.