Page 2475 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 147519752375242524652471247224732474247524762477247824792485 ... LastLast
Results 37,111 to 37,125 of 37321
    Extraordinary Member

My Hero Academia: Simple but effective chapter. Nice to see Deku get the respect he deserves.

One Piece: Vegapunk's truth is pretty much everything I wanted. And it's about time we get more lore on Joyboy.

Jujutsu Kaisen: spoilers:
    The particulars for Sukuna's fire attack were more complicated than expected for such a seemingly simple technique. Still, nukes the area and kills Choso. But Todo has finally arrived and possibly saved everybody else. With Sukuna on another timer it's time for a classic JJK jumping.
    end of spoilers

RuriDragon: Approaching a person that makes you nervous just to get to know them better!? Ruri truly is the boldest of shounen heroes!

SPY X FAMILY: This measured criticism of war combined with the continued expansion on Henry and Martha's shared past is execellent. Might be my favourite chapter of the week.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

walken: This guy...........is UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!

this vid aged like fine wine.

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes' town building system caught me off guard.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Centuria: What. The Bloody. BLOODBORNE did I just read?! I'm also curious why this Cerberus-looking monster is intent on luring in Julian (or maybe it's Diane).

Undead Unluck: The Language arc comes to an end and it's refreshing to see an antagonist bow out graciously upon meeting their death, even rewarding the heroes for their effort out of genuine respect.

Spy x Family: My heart genuinely gooes out to Henry and Martha. War is cruel, unrelenting and begets nothing but grief.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

The Iron Claw is available on Max right now.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Martial art manga...I've been trying to catch up on Tsuyoshi, which started out as a somewhat realistic martial art manga. Over the top, but somewhat realistic.

We're getting into magical techniques and training, as well as pressure point stuff, now. And outlandish characters. Edit: As well as chi. And some mistaking the actually difference between internal and external stuff (because chi). Edit Edit: And now figure skating. -_- Edit^3: Tsuyoshi now confirmed bullet-timer. Editx4: Now we have cyborgs, all in about 20 chapters, this manga is off the rails.

*sighs*

Manga power creep is a thing.

On the other hand, it's worth reading just to watch Tsuyoshi and his frustration with all of this stupidity.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 05-13-2024 at 04:55 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

I only watch two episodes of T.P Bon, but I'm like it so far. It has art style close to that of Doaremon.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Martial art manga...I've been trying to catch up on Tsuyoshi, which started out as a somewhat realistic martial art manga. Over the top, but somewhat realistic.

We're getting into magical techniques and training, as well as pressure point stuff, now. And outlandish characters. Edit: As well as chi. And some mistaking the actually difference between internal and external stuff (because chi). Edit Edit: And now figure skating. -_- Edit^3: Tsuyoshi now confirmed bullet-timer. Editx4: Now we have cyborgs, all in about 20 chapters, this manga is off the rails.

*sighs*

Manga power creep is a thing.

On the other hand, it's worth reading just to watch Tsuyoshi and his frustration with all of this stupidity.
    i like that T is just..............done with everyone treating him like a thing and not caring about his wants or feelings. his rampage on the boat just felt satisfying.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i like that T is just..............done with everyone treating him like a thing and not caring about his wants or feelings. his rampage on the boat just felt satisfying.
    This.

His perspective, his frustration with all of the BS (which is what it is), and all of that stuff. It's compelling, far more than the actual martial arts (which is becoming the usual).
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Speaking of martial arts I was watching a fun older movie yesternight

Not a very good movie overall (too long and focused on things other than the fighting) but at least it was relatively inoffensive humorwise as far as the HK movies I've seen so far go

Pretty kickass action work from an actress I didn't know about until now, def need to check out at least one other movie from her
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Speaking of martial arts I was watching a fun older movie yesternight

Not a very good movie overall (too long and focused on things other than the fighting) but at least it was relatively inoffensive humorwise as far as the HK movies I've seen so far go

Pretty kickass action work from an actress I didn't know about until now, def need to check out at least one other movie from her
    You didn't KNOW about Rothrock? O_o She of the loud ki-yaps and 'over-the-head' kick?

Kids these days....

Check out Yes, Madame. Got another name in there you likely DO recognize. ^_^
    Why are we here?

Despite how it looks T.P Bon is not a family friendly anime.
    My Forum check it out