Page 80 of 96 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1439

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Rogue wll fix magnetic field.
    How? her powers don't work on Magneto

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    How? her powers don't work on Magneto
    Rogue's powers do work on Magneto, she can't actually touch his skin. Instead, he creates a magnetic field around himself that protects him, so if he's not consciously maintaining that field around himself, she can absorb him. If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me, lol.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Rogue could pull a surprise attack on him too. Magneto's weakened and heavily wounded. Either that or Xavier controls his body and forces him to undo it.

Amazing Member

it's easy solution to screenplay use ROgue for the fix the magnet field, maybe Rogue touch Magnus, possibly she can kill him.
    I think she is not a good solution or a good journey for Anne Marie, she deserves more

I think the Xavier in emotional moment possible can kill or disable magnus mind
    Last edited by zefjv2; 05-13-2024 at 07:40 AM.

I'm going to take Lenore's word for it and expect Rogue to avenge Remy in the finale. So she'll return to Earth at some point.

Agreed. The question is what form will her avenging take? The obvious: take down Bastion and his Sentinel program?

I'm trying to figure out how that time looping thing fits in. Will we get a partial time reset? Will the actions taken so far this season irreversibly doom the world, thereby forcing the team to take time manipulation seriously to reset some pivotal point (not Genosha) and stop the literal end of the world? I read how some fans are hoping this last episode is longer than a half hour. I really want that to be true.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Agreed. The question is what form will her avenging take? The obvious: take down Bastion and his Sentinel program?

I'm trying to figure out how that time looping thing fits in. Will we get a partial time reset? Will the actions taken so far this season irreversibly doom the world, thereby forcing the team to take time manipulation seriously to reset some pivotal point (not Genosha) and stop the literal end of the world? I read how some fans are hoping this last episode is longer than a half hour. I really want that to be true.
    You mean that Star Trek ep? Beau was encouraging that person with the playing cards (poker) theory.

I can't see the X-Men relaxing and playing poker at a time of crisis. Someone like Rogue would have to find something in Gambit's trench coat (which she was wearing). During ep 9 she seemed a little delusional that Gambit's not really dead, what would make sense would be what she was dreaming about when she was bedridden after she was KO'd by Trask. She was like this for an entire episode and was calling out Remy's name when she woke up. Was he trying to communicate with her? Maybe through playing cards?

If what Chris Potter said was true about Cable being the only one that can bring Gambit back. It'd be done through the Astral Plane where I think his consciousness is floating about. Sinister may have made a Gambit clone and is using his powers at full potential against the X-Men, so therefore Cable (and Rogue) would need to pull his consciousness out of the Astral Plane and into his new body.

If there's a time-loop, it would probably take place maybe when Rogue wakes up? (a bit like Groundhog Day). That way it can undo her betraying the X-Men and going to Asteroid M, maybe instead she finds something in Gambit's pocket that triggers a memory or something that he said to her whilst dreaming. If it's a playing card, then it would have to involve 'Queen of Hearts'.

I have a new crazy theory that Rogue puts Magneto in a coma and finds out where he was captive...but she also finds out (through Magneto's memories) that Sinister is experimenting on dead mutants from the Genosha attack...and sees Gambit's body amongst them.

TBH, I didn't watch that Star Trek episode, I just read its summary (LOL!), so I'm just focusing on the time loop itself as a plot device. Something like, Cable or whoever will have to use a time loop to try to prevent the destruction of the world caused by Magneto. They can't time-loop fix Genosha directly, but can do so indirectly via a different point in time as they are trying to fix the damage caused by Mags.

There are so many possible ways for them to bring Gambit back, any theory is possible. I'm not sure which way they'll go. I still think Death (Horsemen) is the leading theory, for reasons previously discussed, but this show always ends up surprising me.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    TBH, I didn't watch that Star Trek episode, I just read its summary (LOL!), so I'm just focusing on the time loop itself as a plot device. Something like, Cable or whoever will have to use a time loop to try to prevent the destruction of the world caused by Magneto. They can't time-loop fix Genosha directly, but can do so indirectly via a different point in time as they are trying to fix the damage caused by Mags.

There are so many possible ways for them to bring Gambit back, any theory is possible. I'm not sure which way they'll go. I still think Death (Horsemen) is the leading theory, for reasons previously discussed, but this show always ends up surprising me.
    Yeah, Deathbit is the leading theory, and I get it. Problem is that Deathbit means we'll be stuck with him for the entirety of season 2. That won't get resolved in season 2 ep 1...they'd want Apocalypse in a powerful position with his Horsemen at full strength come ep 10 of that season. Unless Gambit comes back unaware that the death seed is implanted...then have him slowly transition as season 2 progresses, that would be much better.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    Yeah, Deathbit is the leading theory, and I get it. Problem is that Deathbit means we'll be stuck with him for the entirety of season 2. That won't get resolved in season 2 ep 1...they'd want Apocalypse in a powerful position with his Horsemen at full strength come ep 10 of that season. Unless Gambit comes back unaware that the death seed is implanted...then have him slowly transition as season 2 progresses, that would be much better.
    With how quick they've rushed through storylines already, I don't think it's a guarantee that we would be stuck with Deathbit for an entire season.
    Make Good Art

If Apocalypse is the main baddie of Season 2, then we might be in trouble. But (!) they've been steamrolling through stories, so I'm not sure if it would even be for an entire season. A half season, maybe? It all depends on who the big bad really truly is for the second season. Bastion, after all, wasn't introduced until later. But I know what you mean, Deathbit means having to wait whereas Astral Plane or Sinister or time manipulation would be quick and (kind of) painless.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

I'd expect Onslaught and then Apocalypse for the season 2 main antagonists.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    I'd expect Onslaught and then Apocalypse for the season 2 main antagonists.
    Ditto. I'm just hoping it's Apocalypse first, then Onslaught as the main antagonist in the season 2 finale...for obvious reasons. Unless Gambit isn't Deathbit, then I don't care in what order they appear, but those are definitely the prime suspects for season 2. Legacy Virus would be interesting/relevant as well.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Amazing Member

Beau Demayo talk about this comics for the next episode:

Uncanny X-men #304
    X-men #25
    Second Coming

The First 2 comics are about the Fatal Atractions. Second Coming have Bastion and time travel with CAble(I read a long long time ago, don't remember exactly)

https://twitter.com/BeauDemayo/statu...14776540131373

Quote Originally Posted by zefjv2 View Post
    Beau Demayo talk about this comics for the next episode:

Uncanny X-men #304
    X-men #25
    Second Coming

The First 2 comics are about the Fatal Atractions. Second Coming have Bastion and time travel with CAble(I read a long long time ago, don't remember exactly)

https://twitter.com/BeauDemayo/statu...14776540131373
    Oh cool. Thanks for the update.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.