Page 111 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2318
    Incredible Member

IMG_3322.jpg

lol well look at that Storm is a queen again
    Last edited by BPStorm2; 05-13-2024 at 10:12 AM.
    Give Coates a Storm solo

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

It has ARRIVED!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    IMG_3322.jpg

lol well look who is back as a queen
    you beat me to it lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Idk why people thought Storm was moving at light speed. Lightning is around 270,000mph and solar winds are usually around 1 million mph. Black holes create winds that exceed 100,000,000mph.
    Last edited by The Regent; 05-13-2024 at 10:14 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you beat me to it lol
    Hahaha good times I believe have arrived
    Give Coates a Storm solo

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Idk why people thought Storm was moving at light speed. Lightning is around 270,000mph and solar winds are usually around 1 million mph or 100,000,000 on the high end.
    it was because of nimtod saying they were near the sun. some thought she had flew from earth to mercury which is where sentinel city was originally.

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Hahaha good times I believe have arrived
    lolol yea its not a lot but it sounds promising.

Do you think she is the mutant joining the Avengers? It was done before, to lackluster results. My first thought was they wouldn't do it because she has the solo series coming out. Then I thought of Brevoort's comments of how they are trying to position her as Iron Man or a Captain America or Spider Man, and they've all had more successful runs on the team as well as their own solo book.

I am excited for her solo, and not sure how I'd feel if they also moved her to the Avengers.
    Last edited by Stormrocks; 05-13-2024 at 11:10 AM.

lolol yea its not a lot but it sounds promising.
    My interest is definitely there! I really want to know the creative team behind the book!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Idk why people thought Storm was moving at light speed. Lightning is around 270,000mph and solar winds are usually around 1 million mph. Black holes create winds that exceed 100,000,000mph.
    This is fiction after all. Storm gaining the ability to fly on solar winds used the same ability to send a sentinel deep into space from the full power of the sun. That shows when Storm manipulate solar winds they are faster than light. Lightning also doesn't have a definite speed and can reach near light speed also.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Hickman and Lord Ewing are in the top 2% of writers. No way the majority of writers are at their level, nor should one expect them to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    When in actuality...80% are not. And I can understand why and don't fault them or compare them. But rather take each writer on their own merit and capabilities.
    Well that is a problem. Since we see plenty of misusage of canon characters with tons upon tons of fans. Maybe people not expecting that is the problem here. If it was me, I would have boost the standards and sought writers who have interest in writing those characters and reaching them out for samples, people who clearly have creative and in-depth vision with a lot of love for the character they want to write.

It has ARRIVED!!

I am so glad for you, Boo. Enjoy!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Do you think she is the mutant joining the Avengers? It was done before, to lackluster results. My first thought was they wouldn't do it because she has the solo series coming out. Then I thought of Brevoort's comments of how they are trying to position her as Iron Man or a Captain America or Spider Man, and they've all had more successful runs on the team as well as their own solo book.

I am excited for her solo, and not sure how I'd feel if they also moved her to the Avengers.
    Well Curently the Avengers are going through a Vampiric uprising the "BloodHunt Event", and last i checked Black panther was Killed or Turned into a Vampire, Thor and Wanda were also aprehended or defeated, so Storm Joining the Avengers to fight Vampires and Avenge her ex-Husband, isnt that hard to see into realilty

and out of all the x-men Besides Wolverine Storm offer the most aid in a battle like that, and her history with vamps runs deep
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post

No. I was under the assumption that it will be

A. A character that has never been an Avenger before
    B. Isnt currently announced for anything else

If those hold true, that rules Storm out and really I think thats for the best

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No. I was under the assumption that it will be

A. A character that has never been an Avenger before
    B. Isnt currently announced for anything else

If those hold true, that rules Storm out and really I think thats for the best
    Fair statements. A lot of people are speculating that it's Namor who joins the Avengers.