Page 89 of 122 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1825

When Betsy had solos everyone was clamoring for her to be back in X-related things. They tried it and people revolted so it makes sense they'd stick her back on a X-team especially considering how divided the fandom has been over it. Let her re-integrate back in the x-fold and garner goodwill with whatever the direction they're taking her and then they can launch a new solo in the second of third wave of books.

Thats the other thing people keep getting wrong. Fans were frustrated that they kept doing the same thing and repackaging it. Were the artist serviceable sure? It was still TH as writer though for 4 years of the same thing.

Honestly the fact that she's still Captain Britain and part of a new X-team is a dream come true for me.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Yeah RJ makes me excited about her future.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    When Betsy had solos everyone was clamoring for her to be back in X-related things. They tried it and people revolted so it makes sense they'd stick her back on a X-team especially considering how divided the fandom has been over it. Let her re-integrate back in the x-fold and garner goodwill with whatever the direction they're taking her and then they can launch a new solo in the second of third wave of books.
    Yeeeep. Honestly, X-Force is the best venue to remind people how amazing she can be.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Thats the other thing people keep getting wrong. Fans were frustrated that they kept doing the same thing and repackaging it. Were the artist serviceable sure? It was still TH as writer though for 4 years of the same thing.
    Naw. There were multiple people, some in this very thread, saying all they wanted was for Betsy to go back to just doing stuff with the X-Men. They didn't care about Otherworld, they didn't care about the british politics, etc. It went way beyond just being frustrated with TH. The whole point of Brevoort saying what he said was because people don't want her in that world anymore. Why would he give her a new CB book when her own fans are still fighting for her to be Psylocke?

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Yeeeep. Honestly, X-Force is the best venue to remind people how amazing she can be.
    Truly. Next to Domino she's probably the most well known X-Force girl. It's a place for her to shine.

Yeah I see your point. But if they are doubling down on Captain Britain they could have went full throttle 100% and give her a sexy but practical CB uniform and a good artist and writer BUT they didnt.

So yeah itll be good to see her with other X-men.

If she stays CB hopefully her next costume is impactful. In a perfect world she'd have two. Her CB suit (which should be primarily white and blue please) when she's working and something pink/purple for when she's off duty. Maybe even a third CB stealth suit just for fun.

And hopefully we can keep a nice mix of armor and bodysuit. Not full knight but like how this new X-Force suit fits or the Outback/Lady Mandarin types.
    Last edited by Psycwave; 05-13-2024 at 12:55 PM.

Last edited by HOXOR; 05-13-2024 at 01:01 PM.
    "Fly, Like a Butterfly"
    (Twitter/X: twitter.com/AlanHoxor)

Yeah I see your point. But if they are doubling down on Captain Britain they could have went full throttle 100% and give her a sexy but practical CB uniform and a good artist and writer BUT they didnt.

So yeah itll be good to see her with other X-men.
    I agree. I prefer her as not being CB. I love the Otherworld stuff but I hate patriotism. Even so I was excited to her role as CB when it was announced. But the writing and the costume never made me feel lime I was reading Betsy. It had nothing at all of what made he shine in the last 30 years. So maybe now we get a more Betsy CB. The costume is already sexier and more elegant. That’s a plus in my book.

If she stays CB hopefully her next costume is impactful. In a perfect world she'd have two. Her CB suit (which should be primarily white and blue please) when she's working and something pink/purple for when she's off duty. Maybe even a third CB stealth suit just for fun.

And hopefully we can keep a nice mix of armor and bodysuit. Not full knight but like how this new X-Force suit fits or the Outback/Lady Mandarin types.
    I agree! If Emma can change costumes all the time, so should Betsy. Her hair, the butterfly and her sword and shield are enough for her to be unmistakable.
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 05-13-2024 at 02:06 PM.
    A picture would last longer darling...

I've always loved the idea of our fashionista gal switching up costumes for different roles.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

They could edit the Outback armor into a sexy CB uniform.

Truly. Next to Domino she's probably the most well known X-Force girl. It's a place for her to shine.
    Id say Storm and Jean are

You consider them X-Force girls?

You consider them X-Force girls?
    Both have been X-Force members so technically yes but mainly I was just teasing