Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Considering he’s been ‘reverted’ my money is actually on an east, and making it a big thing to announce as he’s not been on team for a long time. “Return to glory” esque

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    The Marvel social media posts say an "X-Man" is joining the Avengers.
    Namor was an X-Men for quite a while, so that does not rule him out. My bet is still on Iceman as Tom B speculated we all would talk about Bobby this year.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Spectacular Member

obvious seems to be jean, but maybe iceman or storm

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Surprised there hasn't been more mentions of Colossus.

Feels like a "Of course we meant 'mightiest' as in literal might, what else could we possibly mean" gag, doesn't it?

I wonder if it is Kamala and she gets her mutant powers.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Raptor View Post
    I know it's not him, but I'd love to see Nightcrawler join the Avengers.
    Dan Slott tried (and failed) to use him in his 2009-2010 Mighty Avengers run (before Kurt's death in Second Coming).

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

In his XMM interview Brevoort said they had plans for Iceman, which suggests to me that he will be in the X-books. But when he was asked about Synch he said specifically that he couldn’t talk about Synch which seems like it could be because he’s appearing in a book that Brevoort isn’t editing. But but it was also teased a bit ago that Living Lightning would be on an Avengers team and I could see them putting Bobby on the team and shoving them into a relationship. So who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    In his XMM interview Brevoort said they had plans for Iceman, which suggests to me that he will be in the X-books. But when he was asked about Synch he said specifically that he couldn’t talk about Synch which seems like it could be because he’s appearing in a book that Brevoort isn’t editing. But but it was also teased a bit ago that Living Lightning would be on an Avengers team and I could see them putting Bobby on the team and shoving them into a relationship. So who knows.
    But they said that Living Lightning is joining a new Avengers team, not the main one like the mutant.

I´d bet Exodus. They need him.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

I would've said Jean/Pheonix, but I think she's going to be out in space for her series so my money's on Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No she's not. This comment doesnt even make sense bc if that was the case, she would also have been considered too powerful to be an X-man, yet she remained on the Krakoan team for 2 years up until her recent death
    She's already an omega without the PF, to the point they had to pull a Songoku on her: hit her hard and fast at the beginning of Fall of Krakoa. And now she gets to be Phenoxix again, and people are awaiting her return as a game changer. Even the Dominions are scared of her.
    Jean with the PF is Galactus level, maybe even more. She has no business being in the Avengers or the X-Men.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Incredible Member

I am going to go weird here... maybe it's Maggot.
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Sometimes it feels like off panel Hope channeling the PF, Wanda, Doc Strange and Galactus all did a ritual with the infinity gems and the incantations was "NO MORE CHARACTER GROWTH!"

Perhaps Synch and Sunfire join the Avengers. And Sunfire being it a second go at it.

Bill of course (always bet on the lobster).

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    She's already an omega without the PF, to the point they had to pull a Songoku on her: hit her hard and fast at the beginning of Fall of Krakoa. And now she gets to be Phenoxix again, and people are awaiting her return as a game changer. Even the Dominions are scared of her.
    Jean with the PF is Galactus level, maybe even more. She has no business being in the Avengers or the X-Men.
    The Phoenix Force is damn near dead and when they bring it back it most likely wont be the same as it was in the past. my speculation that it will be severly weakened following the battle with the Dominion so the topic of it being too powerful will be moot