Page 120 of 202 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 3023
    Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NearlyEnough View Post
    No, Scott and Jean only work as a couple if they are committed to each other, and Logan and Jean never worked, that shit only exist because of a Claremont tantrum, Logan was a creep who was hitting on a taken woman, he doesn’t deserve anything for being a creep, the only way to solve the love triangle is :

A)Let Scott and Jean divorce.

B)Jean telling Logan that she only sees him as a friend and doesn’t feel anything romantic for him (being attracted to him in the first place was bad writing)
    I don't think Marvel's ever going to let go of Cyclops and Jean's relationship because of their nostalgia obsession. But it's not like they've been treating them as a good couple. The last time their love felt genuine was in Eve of Destruction and that was 21 years ago...

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

I don’t think anything so far implies that.
    You don't think sort-of breaking up Jott and sort-of reuniting them is just the prelude to a Season Finale bummer for Jott shippers? Drama and all that, right?

I mean, hey, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but why waste all that time on the relationship drama otherwise?

Incredible Member

No, Scott and Jean only work as a couple if they are committed to each other,
    that may be true for you... but not everyone
    Logan and Jean never worked, that shit only exist because of a Claremont tantrum,
    I never read a Claremont book when it was new (I did grab back issues and trades) since I started in the mid 90s around issues 15-20 of xmen.

Logan was a creep who was hitting on a taken woman, he doesn’t deserve anything for being a creep,
    do you beleive that the logan of 2006 is the same characterization with no growth since 1986? what about the character in 2020?

B)Jean telling Logan that she only sees him as a friend and doesn’t feel anything romantic for him (being attracted to him in the first place was bad writing)
    except imperially weather we like it or not she DOES have feelings for him. we see it time and time again in AU and in the main universe this throuple (no idea if that is how it is spelled) lived together on the moon and she sent I love you messages to both as she died...
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Sometimes it feels like off panel Hope channeling the PF, Wanda, Doc Strange and Galactus all did a ritual with the infinity gems and the incantations was "NO MORE CHARACTER GROWTH!"

Apparently every character deserves a love interest that is committed to them except Cyclops, who has to be cucked.

God I can't see why I'm still a fan of this FUBAR of a character. Maybe it's time for me to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    Apparently every character deserves a love interest that is committed to them except Cyclops, who has to be cucked.
    Exactly, if Jean is so important to Logan that she needs to be his love interest as well then give Scott someone else, doesn’t have to be an important character, it could be a civilian as long as she’s committed to him.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    again that is not what cucked means...

Cucked would mean he was submissive (nothing indicates this, he and jean seem to be equal partners... maybe he is a little sub to Emma but even then that is her mommy dom energy more then his sub energy) and he not being able to pursue his own interests (and again him and Emma show other wise.)

Not all Tirades are cucks, and in this case it appears to be a polycule and I don't think any polycule is a cuck...
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Sometimes it feels like off panel Hope channeling the PF, Wanda, Doc Strange and Galactus all did a ritual with the infinity gems and the incantations was "NO MORE CHARACTER GROWTH!"

Exactly, if Jean is so important to Logan that she needs to be his love interest as well then give Scott someone else, doesn’t have to be an important character, it could be a civilian as long as she’s committed to him.
    Preach bro. Krakoan Cycuck was the definitive of weakness. If marvel wants Jean to sleep with the whole planet just go for it and leave our boy out of it

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    again that is not what cucked means...

Cucked would mean he was submissive (nothing indicates this, he and jean seem to be equal partners... maybe he is a little sub to Emma but even then that is her mommy dom energy more then his sub energy) and he not being able to pursue his own interests (and again him and Emma show other wise.)

Not all Tirades are cucks, and in this case it appears to be a polycule and I don't think any polycule is a cuck...
    You can come up with whatever modern term you like, but he was a cuck. Leave this thread please you're making it harder for us Cyclops fans to have a place of our own.

First it was whitecrown now it's this guy... give us a fucking break! We've suffered enough in the past five years we don't need to be remined of it every goddamn second

Incredible Member

again in a Polycule he WOULD have other love interest.

Heck you can have lots of fun with connections...

Scott and Logan are flurtashas friends but not lovers
    Scott and Jean are married nesting and lovers
    Scott and Emma are a loose open relationship
    Jean and Logan are a passionate set of lovers
    Emma and Logan are just friends, not even close ones
    Emma and Tony are a situationship
    Scott and some theoretical civilian are close dating and emotional support
    Jean and some theoretical space dude could hook up in her space story

Anyway here's a great Cyclops art by Hal Laren

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    again in a Polycule he WOULD have other love interest.

Heck you can have lots of fun with connections...

Scott and Logan are flurtashas friends but not lovers
    Scott and Jean are married nesting and lovers
    Scott and Emma are a loose open relationship
    Jean and Logan are a passionate set of lovers
    Emma and Logan are just friends, not even close ones
    Emma and Tony are a situationship
    Scott and some theoretical civilian are close dating and emotional support
    Jean and some theoretical space dude could hook up in her space story
    All you care about is some weird enm representation. This is a Cyclops appreciation thread. So please stop posting nonsense that nobody here likes or agrees with.

Fantastic Member

I've been quiet on all this cuck thing because I could care less about something that's not even happening anymore, but secondly the ones who are getting overly offended this happened, it feels more like a "you" problem rather than a problem with the character, honestly just feels like projecting. I don't know why we keep having to have the same discussion about liking a character who has soo many different facets to him but all that keeps getting brought up is his f%^ing love life, and people wonder why he only gets triangle stories.

like there's more to the character than whining about him being in a relationship. This is supposed to be appreciation not "my version of Cyclops is the real one because....."
    but who am I kidding, someone else will mention one thing about Jean or Logan and someone else will lose their minds again. I love all 3 characters (and more) I don't feel the need to complain about the others here, or judge others on how the view said character. Otherwise what's the point in us coming here and appreciating said character when you have to worry about feeling judged for liking the character regardless (which is where I stand)

I'm the one who's encouraging everyone to move past this conversation but somehow it's still being brought up.