Page 81 of 96 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1439

Quote Originally Posted by zefjv2 View Post
    Beau Demayo talk about this comics for the next episode:

Uncanny X-men #304
    X-men #25
    Second Coming

The First 2 comics are about the Fatal Atractions. Second Coming have Bastion and time travel with CAble(I read a long long time ago, don't remember exactly)

https://twitter.com/BeauDemayo/statu...14776540131373
    Oh God ... not Kurt too. Though I would love to see power amalgam Rogue happen in animation.

I still don't see how these events can stand without time travel shenanigans, a magical Phoenix fix, or just giving up for AoA because the entire world is completely crippled by the EMP damage even if they fix the poles & too many named characters seem to be dead, nevermind the (let's admit) millions of dead humans and mutants in hospitals, air planes, etc. There is no simply moving forward without a ****ed reality.

I'm ready to just get on with this already. All I want is Gambit back.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Considering the voice actor for Gambit was told that hes Cable Now I doubt Gambit is brought back at least in Episode 10. Plus with Cable Forge Suspot and Nightcrawler the castbis bigbfor the finale as is.
    I've been thinking if Gambit comes back in episode 10 he won't have any speaking lines. They announced Rogue and Gambit as endgame early to prepare people that the season would not be kind to them. And i think they announced Aj recording season 2 to prepare people that he won't have anymore lines in season 1

Also Beau saying they don't have time for one line of dialogue from Storm about Gambit makes me think he just forgot and I'd trying to make it seem on purpose.

Also I've seen a few episodes of the Originals. God help us all if he's bragging about that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Oh God ... not Kurt too. Though I would love to see power amalgam Rogue happen in animation.

I still don't see how these events can stand without time travel shenanigans, a magical Phoenix fix, or just giving up for AoA because the entire world is completely crippled by the EMP damage even if they fix the poles & too many named characters seem to be dead, nevermind the (let's admit) millions of dead humans a..
    nd mutants in hospitals, air planes, etc. There is no simply moving forward without a ****ed reality.

I'm ready to just get on with this already. All I want is Gambit back.
    Honestly, I worry about Kurt and Cable. Beau is taking a scythe to the cast. I guess it gives Cyke and Jean more time to shine.

I read that Marvel Studios has submitted "Remember It" for a Primetime Emmy (Best Animated Series category), thereby admitting that it's not only the best episode of the season, but that Gambit really is that awesome.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by notajediyet View Post
    Honestly, I worry about Kurt and Cable. Beau is taking a scythe to the cast. I guess it gives Cyke and Jean more time to shine.
    You know ... Jean was looking pretty iffy at the end of last episode too unless we're bringing on the Phoenix.

Though if we have to go without Remy, I'm in burn it all down mode anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    I read that Marvel Studios has submitted "Remember It" for a Primetime Emmy (Best Animated Series category), thereby admitting that it's not only the best episode of the season, but that Gambit really is that awesome.
    That's a nice catharsis if nothing else. At least Gambit has been put back on the map as a character that deserves attention and Rogue too really. Also that would be amazing for Lenore & AJ.

Gosh, I hope it wins an Emmy. Like it or not, this was the Romy episode of the season. The most memorable scenes all involve one or the other or both: the breakup scene, them fighting the Sentinels, Gambit dying, Rogue mourning Gambit. Mags has one memorable speech. So if this wins, it's like vindication for Romy fans. OTP indeed.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

It goes to show you what both Gambit and Rogue can bring to the franchise (individually and together). The MCU should take note.

The voice acting between Lenore and AJ when they shared that scene at the hotel room was sublime. The episode overall wasn't rushed, perfectly paced and character-driven. Finishing up with the "I can't feel you".

The Rogue and Gambit counter attack against the Sentinels on the road to save the Morlocks will go down as one of the great Romy moments, and the series. It felt like they were back to their old selves again, grinning and joking whilst butchering a bunch of Sentinels. Too bad we didn't see enough of it.

If Beau still stands by his Rogue & Gambit = OTP comment...then something has to happen in this week's ep...

Amazing Member

I love Lenore.

Amazing interview.

https://www.nexuspointnews.com/post/...scuss-x-men-97

I agree with AppleJ, the more I look at EP9, the more I believe some sort of time shenanigans will be in play (unless Phoenix). The problem I see is no matter what combination of characters you put on Gold Team, they are going to fail. Six X-Men versus Sentinels, Sinister, and Bastion is not going to cut it and as long as the team is split, with half being in space, it's never going to work. This mission seems to be specifically design to keep the team separated so one will always fail. If a redo is in order then the move that makes the most sense is to travel back before Magneto EMPs Earth. This way you can have the whole team, with Magneto, against Bastion and Sinister. One of the themes this season is family and right now the team is anything but. They are fractured mentally and, due to this situation, physically. A redo to get everyone together to take on Bastion might be on the table. EP10, things will continue to get bleak to the point Xavier sends a message to Cable to go back and try again. That's when Xavier will tell Cable to get Jean to Gambit's body ASAP for our astral plane ending. Gambit being saved, Rogue will be in the right head space, and the right position, to get justice for Gambit.

The topic of AoA is interesting if the above scenario plays out. Since One Man's Worth exists, they would have to setup AoA in a different way than the comics. I can easily see this current timeline heading towards AoA. It's bleak enough for Apocalypse to takeover and I find this current Rogue very believable that she has left Gambit behind and is now fully committed to Magneto. So if Cable goes back to redo current events, this timeline will break off and become AoA to be fully explored later, probably when we get an Apocalypse season. Maybe they send a team of X-Men to AoA for whatever reason and it can be explored that way. It would be very interesting to have Romy Rogue interact with this current Rogneto one.

Mighty Member

I will say I hope Rogue's journey is also deeper than just a transition missing Remy. I feel they can do more with her journey.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zin Magala View Post
    I agree with AppleJ, the more I look at EP9, the more I believe some sort of time shenanigans will be in play (unless Phoenix). The problem I see is no matter what combination of characters you put on Gold Team, they are going to fail.
    I’m for sure on the time shenanigans side with Cable making a shift to trying to influence Gambit or Rogue. If he doesn’t call out of Maddie, she won’t leave the ball room which potentially will save her life and/or reach out to Jean for help and then as she’s dying Jean will attach her spirit to the White hot room. I don’t think anything they do will save Gambit, that is undoing waaaay too much that’ll need to be explained and not a lot of time with one episode to go. I’m more of the mind Gambit will die but for whatever reason (c’mon playing card theory) Rogue now doesn’t ultimately doesn’t lose faith in the dream / humanity / whatever and stays on Earth to save the day. She bounces off to Gold Team - joins Storm in the air fighting sentinels (and with her there, Storm and Forge aren’t taken out because they lost the plot & were flirting) until she bursts through the wall when Morph & Beast fail to beat the absolute shit out of Bastion. Jean & Cable still fight, he trigger the Phoenix who opens the white hot room. Cable gets a reunion with his mama, Rogue tries to drag Gambit back to the land of the living. Meanwhile much the same plays out on Astroid M (Scott would stop the Professor thinking Gold needs more time, Wolverine gets the metal ripped out) but Jean!Phoenix tries to help prevent Logan from dying.

I don’t know, I’m back to optimist about the finale but I also have the clown meme ready to go

I'm at the point where I've gone through so many theories that I don't know where the finale will land. Time manipulation/looping or whatever would make the most sense since the team is just getting slaughtered (figuratively and literally) left and right, so I would think some kind of reset would make sense...but I also want Gambit's fate to be revealed in some way, whether it's Sinister or Apocalypse or whatever. Rogue's story needs to have some kind of resolution, so I hope there's that (something more than just rejoining the team and helping to defeat Bastion, I hope). So. I. Just. Don't. Know.
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

BANNED

The Lego X-Mansion coming out this October is confirmed to feature both Rogue and Gambit. Rogue already appeared in the X-Jet set but this is the first time Gambit will be made into a Lego minifigure. BTW, this is how they both look in the Lego Fortnite game (their actual minifigures in the X-Mansion won't look the same as this).

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    The Lego X-Mansion coming out this October is confirmed to feature both Rogue and Gambit. Rogue already appeared in the X-Jet set but this is the first time Gambit will be made into a Lego minifigure. BTW, this is how they both look in the Lego Fortnite game (their actual minifigures in the X-Mansion won't look the same as this).
    OMG. Now I need to buy a Lego X-mansion? LOL
    Gambit. Rogue. Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    OMG. Now I need to buy a Lego X-mansion? LOL
    Lol. I already told my husband we could get Lego Barad-dûr. We built Rivendell a few months ago.

We will need to put up some new shelves for all this new Lego. I definitely want the Mansion.