Page 76 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1286
    Spectacular Member FlyingShadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    It felt like that's what was supposed to happen. That universe's Billie had no remaining family members and like you said Shift had gotten close to a girl from there. It was basically setup for Shift to be able to start a new life there and then it just didn't happen.
    Now, I kind of wish that was the case for shift.

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Miles Morales: Spider-Man #20 preview
    https://monkeysfightingrobots.co/mar...spider-man-20/
    Oh neat. For some reason I didn't think there would be any cool down and we'd jump straight to blood hunt. Glad that's not the case.

I just remembered that Miles' Blood Hunt tie-in is only two issues long (#21-22). So, hopefully we'll get a hint of the next story arc in the upcoming solicits.

About Shift's appearance, he's a shapeshifter, it shouldn't be impossible to learn to completely change his appearance so that he doesn't look exactly like Miles.
    He just needs to keep hanging out with Ms. Marvel. Kamala can teach him how to use his powers properly because they're similar to hers (his powers are basically a combination of hers and Miles'). She already taught him to talk by showing him how to shift his vocal chords.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Amazing Member

I just remembered that Miles' Blood Hunt tie-in is only two issues long (#21-22). So, hopefully we'll get a hint of the next story arc in the upcoming solicits.
    yeah aint Ziglar say the book is taking a different direction? not sure exactly what he means by that though im guessing a new main villain
    Last edited by KrookcodileX; 05-12-2024 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrookcodileX View Post
    yeah aint Ziglar say the book is taking a different direction? not sure exactly what he means by that though im guessing a new main villain
    Yeah Cody is taking the book in a different direction after the blood hunt event is over..

And if I’m not mistaken, I believe he said he wanted to focus on more of Miles school life.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShadow View Post
    Yeah Cody is taking the book in a different direction after the blood hunt event is over..

And if I’m not mistaken, I believe he said he wanted to focus on more of Miles school life.
    Let's hope he can make good on that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Let's hope he can make good on that.
    Fingers crossed.

It looked like she almost had him for a second there lol.

Miles with Tomoe the Techno-Golem was an interesting vibe.

If she had becomes Miles' Black Cat she might still be appearing.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

If, big if, Tomoe were to actually ever come back in the comics she'd definitely need a retooling given how much her and Rabble's powerset overlaps now. Though I think a way I'd go about it is I'd keep Tomoe's powers largely the same but actually evolve Rabble's.
    • Raneem I would actually go down the Cyberpunk rabbit hole of the cure to illness being her "fusing" with her tech and becoming a Cyborg. Maybe at the hands of Assessor since he's all about the human experimentation. So her technopathy is less emphasized since she became one with her machines.
    • Tomoe meanwhile I'd probably drop Dragon Lady/Yakuza Princess imagery since it is pretty stereotypical and probably retool her into becoming a leader of an Inhuman Gang. The Terrigen Mist Cloud plotline has long since been abandoned by the comics but it'd be interesting if she got her hands on it and converted similar runways/recruits into being Inhumans like herself. Kind of like that Serpent Skulls gang in All New Ultimates.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

When she appeared in Ironheart, as a member of the Ten Rings, it looked like she got a power upgrade. Within the group she seemed to represent the element of lightning and had the ability to control said element. I couldn't really tell if it was because of the armor she wore or if it was magic (or both). For some reason, when she used her powers a tattoo appeared under her left eye.

Speaking of, magic wouldn't be a bad power for her to have. If I recall Tomoe's henchmen were first introduced in Invincible Iron Man, trying to take back magical artifacts stolen by Madame Masque.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    If, big if, Tomoe were to actually ever come back in the comics she'd definitely need a retooling given how much her and Rabble's powerset overlaps now. Though I think a way I'd go about it is I'd keep Tomoe's powers largely the same but actually evolve Rabble's.
    • Raneem I would actually go down the Cyberpunk rabbit hole of the cure to illness being her "fusing" with her tech and becoming a Cyborg. Maybe at the hands of Assessor since he's all about the human experimentation. So her technopathy is less emphasized since she became one with her machines.
    • Tomoe meanwhile I'd probably drop Dragon Lady/Yakuza Princess imagery since it is pretty stereotypical and probably retool her into becoming a leader of an Inhuman Gang. The Terrigen Mist Cloud plotline has long since been abandoned by the comics but it'd be interesting if she got her hands on it and converted similar runways/recruits into being Inhumans like herself. Kind of like that Serpent Skulls gang in All New Ultimates.
    Oh, yeah, those would be interesting ideas, especially Tomoe doing her own 616 version of the Serpent Skulls. Hell, considering the impetus of the Serpent Skulls was the dissolution of S.H.I.E.L.D. in the Ultimate Universe, with all sorts of dangerously advanced technologies that used to be kept under wraps by S.H.I.E.L.D. flooding the black market and finding their way into criminal usage, not to mention that S.H.I.E.L.D. also dissolved in 616 thanks to Secret Empire . . . Well, there's another cyberpunk (the genre) theme for you: "The street finds its own uses for things."

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    There's a reason Tomoe was introduced as an Iron Man/Ironheart villain because her powers really lend to facing off against those two, but that also means she hardly ever appears.

I also feel like, while stereotypical, the Dragon Lady/Yakuza Princess look is probably more memorable than whatever else they could come up with.