Page 117 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2400

This is promising. Storm on the avengers makes more sense now than it did during the Bendis era. She can continue exploring her sorceress side with Wanda, her goddess side with Thor, there can be more juicy ex-husband tension with T’Challa (and now she’s booed up with a hunky astronaut. Drama!) There are many paths to take here.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    This is promising. Storm on the avengers makes more sense now than during the Bendis era. She can continue exploring her services side with Wanda, her goddess side with Thor, there can be more juicy ex-husband tension with T’Challa (and now she’s booed up with a hunky astronaut. Drama!) There are many paths to take here.
    yes!!!!!!! this is all of what I'm hoping!

also all the ewing stuff (including craig) is of the krakoa era and that's ending. it was a fun ride but I'm very excited about what is to potentially come for our goddess when.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    The brave always die first, dont they?, i do wonder how Ororo will fare against these foes, or if they'd see her as their Queen I'm sure the entire Vampire race or at least the high-ranking ones are privy to the stories of Dracula himself Simping for Ororo and nearly making her his Vampiric Queen, perhaps they will be so enamored by her they'll try Stormnapping her, beings of darkness have always seemed to have an infatuation with Storm so I'm betting on that
    These Vampires are not under Dracula's rule. They're guided by Blade.
    The Blood Hunt event will be over and done when Storm joins the Avengers in issue 17.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    These Vampires are not under Dracula's rule. They're guided by Blade.
    The Blood Hunt event will be over and done when Storm joins the Avengers in issue 17.

Oh thank you i have too much to catch up on,i read the first issue and saw that Blade was the Leader, but after that, I got caught up in other issues and everything got hazy, So Storm is not going to fight these vampires, is she?
    "Goddess be Praised"

BANNED

So psyched for this. Storm is finally getting the respect she deserves from the rest of the MU. She has outgrown the X-Men for now and her place is with these other A-Listers.

Also it's safe to say that Storm is going to be one of the central figures of the X-Men in the MCU now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Considering how well Coogler delivered the female Wakandans to screen, it's almost like he's been practicing for Storm. Just don't cast Janelle Monáe......

Attachment 139499
    Isn't Janelle Monae up for a role right now in the MCU? My first thought was that they're looking into her for Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Isn't Janelle Monae up for a role right now in the MCU? My first thought was that they're looking into her for Storm.
    yup, I've heard talks about Marvel and Janelle Speaking about her playing a role that is unknown but rumored to be Ororo, they're already looking for Writers for the X-men, I've also heard Marvel Wants Ryan Coogler to Write for the X-Men, For he has already signed on to write Black Panther 3,
    "Goddess be Praised"

Dr Strange: Ororo, I sense a Strong Magical lineage Within you

Storm: There were indeed Witches and Mages among my ancestors, Stephen, you dont have to be humble to be a hero, Im not

This is a Marvel Rival interaction between Storm and Dr Strange,
    "Goddess be Praised"

BANNED

Storm: There were indeed Witches and Mages among my ancestors, Stephen, you dont have to be humble to be a hero, Im not

OMG it's being acknowledged. There used to be a time this information was completely unknown to people, even here on CBR where so many were confused and shocked after X-Men '97. Now it's getting closer and closer to the mainstream.

BANNED

yup, I've heard talks about Marvel and Janelle Speaking about her playing a role that is unknown but rumored to be Ororo, they're already looking for Writers for the X-men, I've also heard Marvel Wants Ryan Coogler to Write for the X-Men, For he has already signed on to write Black Panther 3,
    I don't think it's a coincidence Storm joining the Avengers and getting her solo book is happening around the same time she's been the breakout character of X-Men '97 and all these rumors about the MCU have started. It's all tied together.

Fantastic Member

I think this is great news for Storm. If anything it definitely seems to support the idea that marvel is finally ready to take Storm seriously as an iconic character for the marvel franchise as a whole. I also think it's cool that she will be introduced in the Avengers prior to the release of her solo. Waiting for more details but this level of attention for her has me excited. I would also like to give shoutouts to Coates, Hickman, and Ewing for bringing prominence and importance back to Storm. So far it seems that Brevoort may be adding to that legacy.

OMG it's being acknowledged. There used to be a time this information was completely unknown to people, even here on CBR where so many were confused and shocked after X-Men '97. Now it's getting closer and closer to the mainstream.
    it really is ,it wouldn't surprise me if they touched on her magical ancestry in 97, but i think they are pushing Storm finally so hard because there setting up for her debut, its already confirmed Secret Wars will be made and Ororo was one of the many Plucked mighty heroes forced to battle, in the classic comics, in the old spiderman show, she was always apart of it, i cant wait till her magical line becomes more mainstream
    "Goddess be Praised"

I'm hurt this isn't on consoles, I'd get it just for Storm.

BANNED

Marvel Rivals is an app game right?

Marvel Rivals is an app game right?
    Its a PC game