Page 94 of 123 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1842

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    all you're doing is making me want to write an Excalibur relaunch but I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT DAMN IT.

The system beneath the Manor is indeed incredibly interesting.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    all you're doing is making me want to write an Excalibur relaunch but I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT DAMN IT.
    If feels nice to know that even professionals have this issue, and not only fanfiction amateurs.

Well, let's say you know what to pitch next (as an additional title, of course!)
    "I know who I am. I'm a warrior.
    Bad things happen in battle. Warriors get hard. It comes with the territory."

DC--- we need to sit down and have a good talk about Apollo and Midnighter and your failure of using them. Especially during Pride Month.

The Braddock Manor is definitely intriguing and has untapped potential!

BANNED

spoilers:
    Psylocke makes a brief cameo alongside Alpha Flight in the X-Men '97 finale.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by whitecrown; 05-15-2024 at 03:21 AM.

Spoiler tags are a great invention.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Spoiler tags are a great invention.
    spoilers:
    A two second cameo is not going to spoil anything, I promise.
    end of spoilers

A little reshuffle of the Braddock assets. The manor should safeguard the caverns and definitely put the lighthouse on Braddock isle, for mariner safety. I don’t think Braddock Academy would work in the current climate. The Queen was open to a relationship, but she is gone. His majesty has already opened “ Young mutant containment facility’s” in the UK *X-Men Unlimited #126
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by BraddockClan View Post
    A little reshuffle of the Braddock assets. The manor should safeguard the caverns and definitely put the lighthouse on Braddock isle, for mariner safety. I don’t think Braddock Academy would work in the current climate. The Queen was open to a relationship, but she is gone. His majesty has already opened “ Young mutant containment facility’s” in the UK *X-Men Unlimited #126
    Yeah I'm all for a new and improved lighthouse.

Betsy having to deal with containment facilities in the UK again was chilling.

Is there any outlines or articles of Claremont speaking about Betsy specifically?

It as interesting seeing Betsy im today’s 97 episode. Even if only a few seconds it made me scream. Strange choice to put her with Alpha Flight and that they were all in Genosha’s ruins.

I think a good way to include her in season 2 would be if Cable forms X-Force to try and stop Apocalypse and she’s part of the team. They could do some kind of version of Remender’s X-Force run.

Cable, Domini, Psylocke and Archangel vould be a cool team to hunt him down.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    It as interesting seeing Betsy im today’s 97 episode. Even if only a few seconds it made me scream. Strange choice to put her with Alpha Flight and that they were all in Genosha’s ruins.

I think a good way to include her in season 2 would be if Cable forms X-Force to try and stop Apocalypse and she’s part of the team. They could do some kind of version of Remender’s X-Force run.

I like it. It'd be cool if Forge was on this team too since he's become more prominent in the show and it'd be a fun wink to him and Betsy being in the book together.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post

I don't see the cartoon. How was she depicted? Is she the ninja-Psylocke as seen in TAS or was Caucasian+purple hair (and therefore the character in TAS is meant to be Kwannon)?

Edit: nevermind. Seen the caps while checking some bookmarks on fanarts. Have to say that the psyknife is gorgeous, all vibrant in colors!
    Last edited by Hakka84; 05-15-2024 at 07:23 PM.
    "I know who I am. I'm a warrior.
    Bad things happen in battle. Warriors get hard. It comes with the territory."

DC--- we need to sit down and have a good talk about Apollo and Midnighter and your failure of using them. Especially during Pride Month.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I like it. It'd be cool if Forge was on this team too since he's become more prominent in the show and it'd be a fun wink to him and Betsy being in the book together.
    You are right! So maybe this X-Force could be the team trying to hunt down Apocalypse and find the X-Men: Cable, Domino, Psylocke, Archangel, Forge and Bishop would be a deadly team.
    A picture would last longer darling...

I loved the 2 Psi blades and the coloring if them , looked magnificent. Now I wonder comic wise why is Betsy doing time..? Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Hakka84 View Post
    I don't see the cartoon. How was she depicted? Is she the ninja-Psylocke as seen in TAS or was Caucasian+purple hair (and therefore the character in TAS is meant to be Kwannon)?

Edit: nevermind. Seen the caps while checking some bookmarks on fanarts. Have to say that the psyknife is gorgeous, all vibrant in colors!
    She definitely looks Asian to me but there's no indication on if she is Betsy or Kwannon. The only clue is the purple hair which would suggest Betsy