Page 72 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1216

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Incredible story, gruesome stakes, dope artwork, and excellent team composition where it feels like everyone has a moment and contributes to the story.

An all around fantastic book, truly fitting a modern classic.
    Couldn't agree more.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Hama is the one who confirmed they weren't really brothers or blood relations right? And yes, Hama's run is one of the most definitive Wolverine runs, if not the definitive run.
    Yeah, you are correct. Besides, Logan's biological father has already been revealed...

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Yeah and even in ORIGIN II and Wolverine Origins creedwas just used by Sinister and romulas respectfully to go and kill Silver Fox to put Logan on romulas path
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Logan felt a bit shortchanged in the finale,
    spoilers:
    besides calling for Jean (and she wasn't used to keep him alive like in the comics). Morph definitely seems to be in love with Logan and I wonder if that'll be addressed in the timestream since Logan, Ororo, and Morph are now stuck together. I feel Ororo will be Logan's guiding mentor during this period where Logan is going through his recovery, just as she was in S1. Also wonder if they might slip back into a romance like they did in the original show's AOA episodes where they were a couple and Logan was willing to sacrifice saving reality for his love with Ororo.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by whitecrown; 05-15-2024 at 01:18 AM.

I really hope next season he gets a bigger role cause he only got like two big moments this whole season. Heck he didn’t even go spoilers:
    feral in this episode
    end of spoilers
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

BANNED

Beau said S1 was Cyclops and Storm focused. I feel S2 will be Wolverine focused or it should be anyway. I think he'll be playing the Storm role from this season about recovering from his injuries/trauma.

He's been too underutilized so far for my taste.

For those of you who are waiting for more fan service lol. This was definitely going to end abruptly. They didn't even show him by the end of the show. Such a waste. Jean has gone full mommy in this show smh

Beau said S1 was Cyclops and Storm focused. I feel S2 will be Wolverine focused or it should be anyway. I think he'll be playing the Storm role from this season about recovering from his injuries/trauma.

It better be. We didn’t even get to see the bone claws! Next season needs lots of Wolverine bone claw action, followed by him becoming Death and getting the metal back.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Did beau work on season 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    For those of you who are waiting for more fan service lol. This was definitely going to end abruptly. They didn't even show him by the end of the show. Such a waste. Jean has gone full mommy in this show smh
    That´s so disapointing.

My hope is that they spin Wolverine off into his own show. It’s clear the show runners just used him to get more people to watch, but don’t really care for the character or think he was important enough to have his own arc. They teased a big one by having Magneto rip the adamantium out of him, only to do nothing with him this episode except have Morph possibly profess his love to him. We didn’t even see the bone claws. For all we know, he doesn’t have them in this universe and is just clawless. I doubt it, but who knows? Very unsatisfying on the Wolverine front.

Therefore, I’d love to see some actual Wolverine fans write a spinoff series that follows his “bone claws era” arc of having his rogues gallery come for him one by one while he’s on his own, only to have that series culminate with him being taken by Apocalypse and made into a Horseman and getting his adamantium back, then rejoining the main X-men show after that.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

I think i shouldn´t have got my hopes too high after watching 9 episodes. They had already shown that wolverine was there just to make people watch. His big action moment only came in ep 8. They also ignored all the relationships he had with most of the other characters. Unlike the comics (and X-MEN TAS) wolverine seens to have no relationship with jubilee, nightcralwer and Storm in this show.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MVComics View Post
    Did beau work on season 2?
    Yes, he wrote all of S2 which I think just finished voice recording according to Lenore Zahn.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by X-Logan View Post
    I think i shouldn´t have got my hopes too high after watching 9 episodes. They had already shown that wolverine was there just to make people watch. His big action moment only came in ep 8. They also ignored all the relationships he had with most of the other characters. Unlike the comics (and X-MEN TAS) wolverine seens to have no relationship with jubilee, nightcralwer and Storm in this show.
    He had the team-up scene with Kurt but Kurt's scenes pretty much hinged entirely on Rogue. Then he had one scene with Jean. I don't remember now if Kurt and Ororo had any scenes together.

And I'm surprised Logan hasn't shared a single scene with Jubilee or anything meaningful with Ororo. Especially considering how all three relationships were highlighted in the original show.

Yes, he wrote all of S2 which I think just finished voice recording according to Lenore Zahn.
    Okay, thanks for confirming.