Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedCoil82 View Post
    I wish someone would have addressed how Magneto managed to survive the devastating blast the wild Sentinel hit him with in “Remember It”.
    I was going to say that maybe Magneto got hit with a teleporting beam, but I remember him talking about Leech being vaporized on his arms so... magnets is the only answer

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    - And biggest thing: How are they just flying around outside of Earth's atmosphere to the moon and back like it's nothing. Come on SCIENCE guys!
    and remember how Jean sacrificed herself in the shuttle cabin at the beginning of the Phoenix Saga, what's the point of that if Rogue can just fly around in outer space?

Peter found Mary Jane!!!

Was it ever explained why Bastion kept Magneto alive? He didn't need Magneto to further divide mutants and humans since he already activated his prime sentinels for the war.

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    and remember how Jean sacrificed herself in the shuttle cabin at the beginning of the Phoenix Saga, what's the point of that if Rogue can just fly around in outer space?
    Well Rogue wasn't there for the shuttle re-entry, if you recall. Later in the hospital room, Rogue actually says it should have been her flying the shuttle. But yeah, the lack of science for the whole asteroid situation was mind boggling lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic View Post
    Peter found Mary Jane!!!
    They had better show us how! Come on Marvel is a 30-45 minute Spider-man special to much to ask for?
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    this is what i want to know about… are a lot of ppls opinions online based on their favs not getting the showing they wanted
    If you look at social media (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), X-Men '97 has been receiving near universal praise, and its Rotten Tomatoes score is almost perfect. It also has trended #1 every single week when an episode drops.

Hardcore fans are always the hardest to please (just look at Star Wars), and this forum is nothing but hardcore fans. This forum isn't a good representation of the general audience.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    If you look at social media (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), X-Men '97 has been receiving near universal praise, and its Rotten Tomatoes score is almost perfect. It also has trended #1 every single week when an episode drops.

Hardcore fans are always the hardest to please (just look at Star Wars), and this forum is nothing but hardcore fans. This forum isn't a good representation of the general audience.
    This is true. For sure. The same holds true for the FOX films honestly. Everyone I know who’s not a hardcore comic fan actually enjoys most of them. Even the ones that fans think almost universally were bad. We are a tough bunch to please. It is what it is I guess.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    actually this forum has been very respectful and given reasons why they dislike the show. now what i see online in other places would be frustrating if it wasn’t smh funny to me. like ever since episode 7 didn’t have storm and we didn’t see bishop and sunspot mother wasn’t white that beau hates black characters etc etc
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Well Rogue wasn't there for the shuttle re-entry, if you recall. Later in the hospital room, Rogue actually says it should have been her flying the shuttle. But yeah, the lack of science for the whole asteroid situation was mind boggling lol.
    omg you're right, I completely forgot about that

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Was it ever explained why Bastion kept Magneto alive? He didn't need Magneto to further divide mutants and humans since he already activated his prime sentinels for the war.
    He did that in response to the X-Men founding his mother. His mom even said that he was expecting them to come later.

Val Cooper being Mystique has to be the new Mephisto.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic View Post
    He did that in response to the X-Men founding his mother. His mom even said that he was expecting them to come later.
    Oh, okay. Thanks.

Now that I think about it...the X-Men are going to have to deal with Apocalypse in the past, present, and future!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I can't even... OMG this was too good to be true, I'm just going to watch it again right away. 10/10.