Page 129 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2406
    Fantastic Member

Oh snap! Okay color me enthusiastic after reading that solicit. It sounds like they are going all in and I hope they do. It also sounds a bit ominous for human Storm as they mention bitter end and unaliving. However there also sounds like evolution with this Eternal Storm as well. And the fact that they flat out mentioned her as a God!!!! Wow. We might be getting that elemental form after all. I also love too that it appears she will be used in all of her capacity and all of her roles. I also think the costume is an homage to multiple looks that also embody all of who Storm is. So far this is amazing. Hopefully it continues through to fruition.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    One of her support cast is Craig Marshall. (Hopefully)

Haven't seen him since RoM, Id love to see those two go on another Date, This time without the Telepathic intervention of a Bald man slowly losing his Marbles, Goddess know Ororo could use some R&R
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    also folks make sure you pre-order the issue. this is very, very important in gauging interest in her new book. additionally you want to make sure you pre-order BEFORE the cut-off date.
    Will definitely pre-order order. Buying multiple issues. Digital and Print.
    And I don't want to see no Storm stan showing up for spoilers or feat .

GO BUY THE DAME ISSUES PLEASE.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Will definitely pre-order order. Buying multiple issues. Digital and Print.
    And I don't want to see no Storm stan showing up for spoilers or feat .

GO BUY THE DAME ISSUES PLEASE.
    baby period!! we will not tolerate it!! go support this young black writer as well as the goddess by picking up the book!!! we need this move numbers ok!!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

So happy we moving on from Craig, let see how this whole storyline going to go.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BPStorm2; 05-16-2024 at 04:31 PM.
    Give Coates a Storm solo

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    baby period!! we will not tolerate it!! go support this young black writer as well as the goddess by picking up the book!!! we need this move numbers ok!!!!!
    I’m going to be picking up variants plus main cover. I need this to succeed and hit 50 or dreaming for 100.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    So happy we moving on from Craig, let see how this whole storyline going to go.
    Huh? We all know you don't really like her unless she's with tchalla but there is no evidence that they are over yet.

Fantastic Member

I'm curious to see what her base of operations in Atlanta will be/look like lol.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    Huh? We all know you don't really like her unless she's with tchalla but there is no evidence that they are over yet.
    IMG_3348.jpg

She don’t have to be with tchalla, I would just like this relationship to be repaired as friends and I’m good, I like storm without tchalla. But some of her stories be Dry AF
    Give Coates a Storm solo

Mighty Member

IMG_3348.jpg

She don’t have to be with tchalla, I would just like this relationship to be repaired as friends and I’m good, I like storm without tchalla. But some of her stories be Dry AF
    Again he's not spoiling anything. That's all he's saying.

Incredible Member

I know they been seeing my comments about Storm.

Several marvel writers like Duggan and Ewing have stated Storm is the Omega's Omega. We have Knull stated she was his most powerful avatar too. Ohh everything is leading up to this.

IMG_3348.jpg

babe you can like her because she drives a prius and smells like sandalwood. and you don't have to prove anything to anyone who tries to manage what your appreciation of her looks like!! if u can just support that book and help take her to number 1 by pre-ordering thats the best we as fans can do! (^_^)
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-16-2024 at 04:57 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Mighty Member

Pointing out someone's behavior isn't managing. It's just saying what the behavior is.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    I'm curious to see what her base of operations in Atlanta will be/look like lol.
    I can't wait to see that. That has been my dream for decades. I am curious to see her supporting cast and Eternity owes her a huge thank you for letting him stay in her body while they saved everything. Thank you McDuffie, you are a gem and may you rest in peace and power.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    Pointing out someone's behavior isn't managing. It's just saying what the behavior is.
    but what's the point of doing that? if they appreciate storm because of tchalla or because she's friends with jean, why does it matter if they are showing love to her? we should be celebrating. this is a great time to be a storm fan. The other stuff just seems so unnecessary.