Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Weren't they just talking about Jennifer's history with the "Half the Avengers" have been in her bed thing? Clearly they weren't all sleepover parties to watch movies and braid each others' hair.
    Seems like a setup for dueling "romantic" histories for the couple with Jen's being the more voluminous physical history and Jack having the INTENSE emotional history.
    I didn't think this was about Jen's romantic history but how many people have crashed at Jan's.

A good old fashioned She-Hulk brawl! With a love rival to boot!

Guessing that Ultimate She-Hulk won't be the Jennifer we know.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

If it is Jennifer at all... remember the other Ultimate She-Hulk, they may include Jen around only to get everybody by surprise when revealing that She-Hulk is someone else (that time was Betty Ross, but it may well be a similar trick with another surprise)

It's definitely an interesting design.

Mighty Member

Thinking of wedding bells for Jen and Jack after reading the latest issue.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Thinking of wedding bells for Jen and Jack after reading the latest issue.
    Too soon for wedding bells. And I doubt Marvel would let it happen anyway. When this run is over...if there is another after it...whoever the next writer is will just throw Jack away in favor of whoever they want for a love interest.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

With no new issue solicited, it makes me wonder that this run is over. I do hope they give her another go.
    William Messner Loebs Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-writ...ource=customer

Peter David Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Len Kaminski Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-len-kaminski

I hope we get Patsy's night on the town with her beefcake in the next issue.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

If the series ended with Jack and Jen as in the most issue, I'd be satisfied with a full and gracious run. I've enjoyed this series (much to my surprise!) a whole lot. One of the very very few Marvels I read these days.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet