Page 80 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1322

Thread: The NBA

Ultimate Member

At halftime the score is 41 to 69 Pacers leading.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    At halftime the score is 41 to 69 Pacers leading.
    I'm sure Pacers fans are ecstatic. As an impartial viewer, I'm bored.

I wonder who the Hawks will draft. I don't know what they need and I don't follow college ball. Though from what I do hear, this isn't an overwhelming draft.

Let's GO. Only been this one blowout but Tues has got to be the road win.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Slight panic time for Knicks fans since it's tied 2-2 going back to New York so the Knicks fans have a realistic reason to be fearful of the Knicks not reaching the second round since the Pacers do have a realistic chance of winning this series which will get to 6 games, also because they've gained confidence by winning 2 consecutive games.

The TimberWolves now have to face adversity in the Playoffs because the Nuggets have tied the series 2-2. It's unlikely that the Timberwolves are going to win other games with uncompetitive games so it's a high bar task to outplay the Nuggets in competitive games.
    https://noequipmentfitness.com/
    No Equipment Fitness is my Online Fitness website where you can purchase short no equipment workouts.

Its demoralizing to be up by two on the road only to lose two at home. Nuggets have really stepped up their game like recent champions are supposed to do. The T-wolves have definitely improved over last year, but this next game is a really big test for them. The intangibles will be on full display now and the hump to get over is looming.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

A productive timeout for the Knicks who have the lead, and have been playing great.
    However, a lot of time left so Knicks fans not overreacting to this momentum change.
    No Equipment Fitness is my Online Fitness website where you can purchase short no equipment workouts.

Well, that was an impressive performance by the Knicks that did outplay the Pacers in Madison Square Garden.
    The Knicks are now 1 victory away from proving Stephen A Smith's Playoff prediction right with the furthest they'll go in the Playoffs this year is the 3rd round.

The Knicks tonight had a satisfying great performance that was as smooth and satisfying as the Iconic New York Style Pizza.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Meanwhile, out west, Denver appears to have put a stranglehold on their series with Minnesota, winning their third straight game 112-97 last night.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Denver is pissed about losing those 2 games in this series. I see Denver staying pissed off and winning this series now.

I love how the Knicks won. I really want to see the Knicks vs and Celtics in the ECF.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Celtics win and advance to the ECF...probably against the Knicks but will see.

Mavs won big against the Thunder. 3-2 series.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    Celtics win and advance to the ECF...probably against the Knicks but will see.
    Can't help wondering if Cleveland would've been more competitive if Donovan Mitchell had been able to play.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    Denver is pissed about losing those 2 games in this series. I see Denver staying pissed off and winning this series now.

I love how the Knicks won. I really want to see the Knicks vs and Celtics in the ECF.
    I wanna see Boston vs NY too.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    I wanna see Boston vs NY too.
    I'm sure the NBA and its broadcast partners want that matchup too because it would pull in big ratings.

Incredible Member

Man, I want that too. Shit man, if Knicks were fully healthy they would smoke them clowns.

Boston had it easy in the playoffs. The east had so many injuries this post season from teams top players, it was easy for Boston. And even then Boston didn't look all that dominant.
    Last edited by Styles; 05-16-2024 at 05:39 PM.

A Knicks team with Randall, O G and Robinson would give Boston a run for it's money. And beat the Pacers in 4 or 5.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!