Page 131 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2400

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    You just saved me alot of searching thanks lol. He also mentioned "Beyond Omega Level" threats which Al called her as she tapped into her Divine lineage so we shall see!

I must admit, this new Storm news does have me interested and excited even. I really want this to be a hit for Storm and for US!!!! We've been waiting so long and we are due some quality Storm stories. How much do we know about this writer? What are his other works like?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    Yes and recognizes his work didn't result in following his plot. He also recognized Claremont and the work of other writers so why don't they get the same recognition?
    how not if he consolidated Ororo as Goddess and avatar of life in the x nucleus? Hadari Yao is the goddess of the balance of all natural things, the avatar of life is what preserves the cosmic balance of life and death.

Mighty Member

how not if he consolidated Ororo as Goddess and avatar of life in the x nucleus? Hadari Yao is the goddess of the balance of all natural things, the avatar of life is what preserves the cosmic balance of life and death.
    But that's not what resurrection of magneto says. The resurrection makes it clear that being a Goddess, queen, X-men... all had to die so that she could be an avatar of life.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I just wanted to make a point I made on my social, back in October 2018 I created a petition that the xoffices acknowledged storms godhead as written by coates. Exactly 6 years later, the xoffices will be releasing a solo where they lean all the way into this depiction! I'm so grateful that Coates came along and changed the narrative and trajectory of the character. Without him we would not be here!!!

Your devotion to the Goddess has always been tried and true!

And props to Coates for reminding the non-believers of her divine power!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Incredible Member

But that's not what resurrection of magneto says. The resurrection makes it clear that being a Goddess, queen, X-men... all had to die so that she could be an avatar of life.
    The issue stated the only reason she was even allowed into the wells beyond worlds is because she's an avatar of life. Storm came in alive as herself as stated when she used her life force against Shadow King. Meaning she was an avatar of life way before she even entered the dimension.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    The issue stated the only reason she was even allowed into the wells beyond worlds is because she's an avatar of life. Storm came in alive as herself as stated when she used her life force against Shadow King. Meaning she was an avatar of life way before she even entered the dimension.
    That still doesn't negate what was written on the page. Her being an avatar of life emerged after she was spiritual eviscerated by the dominions. She was dead at the time having an nde. She was still very much human.
    Last edited by OG Storm; 05-16-2024 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    You just saved me alot of searching thanks lol. He also mentioned "Beyond Omega Level" threats which Al called her as she tapped into her Divine lineage so we shall see!

How interesting that her Hair takes a role in this, In quite a few Cultures Hair is seen as a Connection to the Beyond and Etheral, your Ancestors even, it is also said that Hair holds Energy among other things like Memories and Knowledge, (Hence why Wizards in media always have crazy long beards and hair) and in some Folklore Combing hair is taled to Bring Storms , all very very fascinating
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    How interesting that her Hair takes a role in this, In quite a few Cultures Hair is seen as a Connection to the Beyond and Etheral, your Ancestors even, it is also said that Hair holds Energy among other things like Memories and Knowledge, (Hence why Wizards in media always have crazy long beards and hair) and in some Folklore Combing hair is taled to Bring Storms , all very very fascinating
    Agreed. Storm's hair has always been a major part of her character, so this being addressed in comic should be interesting.

Incredible Member

That still doesn't negate what was written on the page. Her being an avatar of life emerged after she was spiritual eviscerated by the dominions. She was dead at the time having an nde. She was still very much human.
    No it wasn't lol. It was stated she was an avatar by life by Ashake before she even met the Dominions. When she met the Dominions they wanted to consume her she blasted them and one blasted her out of Overspace.

She was not Spiritually Evicerated nor was her interaction with the Dominion neither took or gave anything from her,
    "Goddess be Praised"

Her new costume looks cool. Although I can't lie, I'm really going to miss her X-men: Red look. I know not many care for it, but I think its one of her best looks.

Where this? That's not what I saw

Where this? That's not what I saw
    Because it wasn't there to begin with nor did it say anything near as such, Both she and Magnus were Given a Spiritual vivisection Looking at all the forms and names they wore and were, examining their beings then sending them off to the next plane, Not scrubbing them clean, the only difference with Ororo is the Dominion found her much more interesting and sought to consume her

"Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

Her new costume looks cool. Although I can't lie, I'm really going to miss her X-men: Red look. I know not many care for it, but I think its one of her best looks.
    The thing about her Red costume for me was that it was extremely artist sensitive. I was blown away by it in Immortal X-Men without the jacket, then again in Ressurection of Magneto but didn't care for it in Red despite liking the rest of the art (from the first artist).