Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silk TV Series

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Why did you think they wouldn't?
    Most projects don't traditionally make it far in the production process. Hence the terms "development limbo" or "development hell".

I think they should lean into the Spider-totem stuff more. Silk's more dependent on it than Peter's.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I dunno, I'm just kind of skeptical.
    In general, or Sony's Spider-Man spinoff ambitions in particular? Because I get being skeptical on the latter as far as how well they'll turn out in quality, but it's very clear that despite fan skepticism of them doing it well they're fully committed to getting as much of the cinematic superhero pie as they possibly can with the properties they have available to them. Us not thinking their "lesser Spider characters films" will be good has no bearing on them trying to use them as an in for a very lucrative market.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    In general, or Sony's Spider-Man spinoff ambitions in particular? Because I get being skeptical on the latter as far as how well they'll turn out in quality, but it's very clear that despite fan skepticism of them doing it well they're fully committed to getting as much of the cinematic superhero pie as they possibly can with the properties they have available to them. Us not thinking their "lesser Spider characters films" will be good has no bearing on them trying to use them as an in for a very lucrative market.
    The latter.

Hmm... Fallout from "Madam Web" bombing?

I can't say I'm surprised.