Page 382 of 394 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 5903

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Feige requested that change because he thought she'd be the next big thing and that was before The Marvels came out.

The Avengers game was what Marvel put all their eggs behind and super high-profile. Even with all that promotion, it flopped hard. Kamala was the POV character for that and it was her narrative.

The Marvels was doomed to flop when 2/3 of the leads were TV show characters. Monica was not a character people watched WandaVision for and probably wouldn't even remember years later. Ms. Marvel was the lowest watched show. Audiences don't like to have to do homework to understand a movie, particularly not with a show nobody saw. The marketing focused as much on them as it did Carol. It was literally a team effort and all three failed to resonate.

I don't have a problem with Kamala but in X-Men media, where most of the beloved characters haven't had a chance to ever shine, I want to see them be given opportunities for once. Not an interloper who had her chances and failed all of them. Give her another show or series if need be, but don't let her hog screentime that could be given to the real X-Men in their series. This belongs to them.
    I would love to see Inhumans gassing mutants to death while having characters in the show telling mutants to "just leave" while proclaiming Inhumans the victims. / sarcasm

So season 2 storylines:

- Rogue, Nightcrawler, Charles, and Magneto in the past with a Young Apocalypse.

- Forge and Bishop trying to find the X-Men across time...maybe making a makeshift X-Men team.

- Apocalypse making his move in the present-day with new horsemen, including Gambit (Deathbit). May go up against makeshift X-Men team.

- Magneto trying to get into Rogue's pants.

- Scott, Jean, Wolverine, and Morph in the future with Mother Askani/Rachel and Nate Grey for some semblance of an adaption of the Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix.

- Where is Mystique?

- The Avengers in Galactic Storm meeting up with Lilandra in the Shi'ar?

- Will any of those characters on Forge's board appear as themselves and not Morph transformations? What is Shadowcat/Kitty doing right now in full costume without the X-Men? Is she in the UK?

- Emma doing...something.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So season 2 storylines:

- Rogue, Nightcrawler, Charles, and Magneto in the past with a Young Apocalypse.

- Forge and Bishop trying to find the X-Men across time...maybe making a makeshift X-Men team.

- Apocalypse making his move in the present-day with new horsemen, including Gambit (Deathbit). May go up against makeshift X-Men team.

- Scott, Jean, Wolverine, and Morph in the future with Mother Askani/Rachel and Nate Grey for some semblance of an adaption of the Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix.

- Where is Mystique?

- Will any of those characters on Forge's board appear as themselves and not Morph transformations? What is Shadowcat/Kitty doing right now in full costume without the X-Men? Is she in the UK?

Also... EXODUS is on the board???

Extraordinary Member

So season 2 storylines:

- Where is Mystique?

And what is Jubilee and Sunspot doing?
    I understand Csble going AWOL, but why didn’t Jubilee and Roberto keep up with Forge at the mansion?

Just remembered that those two are the only ones that know about Bastion’s fate and what happened on Asteroid M before it disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Also... EXODUS is on the board???
    Oh yeah, he survived Genosha. Wonder if he'll join Apocalypse or start his own militant Mutant group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    And what is Jubilee and Sunspot doing?
    I understand Csble going AWOL, but why didn’t Jubilee and Roberto keep up with Forge at the mansion?

Just remembered that those two are the only ones that know about Bastion’s fate and what happened on Asteroid M before it disappeared.
    I was expecting the two of them to be Forge and Bishop's first recruits.

Extraordinary Member

Oh yeah, he survived Genosha. Wonder if he'll join Apocalypse or start his own militant Mutant group.

I was expecting the two of them to be Forge and Bishop's first recruits.
    Definitely . I’m sure the notion of the X-Men being alive will bring Jubilee back to the fold.

Now I wonder if the show will ever adapt vampire Jubilee, especially since vampires have already been established in the show's universe (via Spider-Man 94).

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Now I wonder if the show will ever adapt vampire Jubilee, especially since vampires have already been established in the show's universe (via Spider-Man 94).
    possibly but with the vibe of this show, I dont see vampirs adding to hte overall narrative. With next season being about Apocalypse and building up to that, vampires would be such a diversion and this show doesnt really do filler one off plots. Yeah I know there was the Motendo stuff but that episode was paired wit the Life/Death material. If we are gonna see Bishop and Forge jump across time, maybe we could see a version of Jubes that is a vampre, but I dont expect to see our Jubilee become one

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    possibly but with the vibe of this show, I dont see vampirs adding to hte overall narrative. With next season being about Apocalypse and building up to that, vampires would be such a diversion and this show doesnt really do filler one off plots. Yeah I know there was the Motendo stuff but that episode was paired wit the Life/Death material. If we are gonna see Bishop and Forge jump across time, maybe we could see a version of Jubes that is a vampre, but I dont expect to see our Jubilee become one
    Well, they could do another half-filler episode with Jubilee and breeze through her entire vampire story in 10 minutes.

Well, they could do another half-filler episode with Jubilee and breeze through her entire vampire story in 10 minutes.
    true but I think having it be an AR Jubilee while time jumping would be a way to acknowedge it while still pushing the plot forward and not having some random filler that doesnt add anything

So season 2 storylines:

- Where is Mystique?

Not Nate Grey. That's the Age of Apocalypse version with no techno virus. This is young Cable.

Also, I'm wondering if Wolverine will be running around with bone claws in the future for a bit, but then somehow gets taken by Apocalypse later on in the season there in the future and becomes his Horseman of Death? With Gambit showing up early on in Season 2, having been resurrected by Apocalypse and made into Death in the present day.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Extraordinary Member

No, but here, Jubilee will be pregnant with Shogo, by Sunspot.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I believe we will see Scott and Jean raising Nathan
    The X-men in the past agaisn´t Rama Tut.
    The X-men in the future fighting Apocalypse to help Mother askani
    A new X-men team in the present dealing with Apocalypse horsemen
    Rogue and Remy bonding over defeating Apocalypse.
    An Onslaught and Age of Apocalypse tease if not a complete subplot.
    If the do AoA we could see Legion, Charle´s Son for the first time ever.
    I wonder if Hickman´s stories will be added to Apocalypse´s background, if that´s the case we could see his children, the original horsemen and Arrako.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I believe we will see Scott and Jean raising Nathan
    The X-men in the past agaisn´t Rama Tut.
    The X-men in the future fighting Apocalypse to help Mother askani
    A new X-men team in the present dealing with Apocalypse horsemen
    Rogue and Remy bonding over defeating Apocalypse.
    An Onslaught and Age of Apocalypse tease if not a complete subplot.
    If the do AoA we could see Legion, Charle´s Son for the first time ever.
    I wonder if Hickman´s stories will be added to Apocalypse´s background, if that´s the case we could see his children, the original horsemen and Arrako.
    We already had Age of Apocalypse storyline in the original series.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    We already had Age of Apocalypse storyline in the original series.
    Not really. One Man's Worth inspired Age of Apocaylpse in the comics but it was not an adaptation of it as it came before. It only featured Storm, Wolverine, Beast, Magneto and Bishop from the main cast, whom were nothing like their characters in AOA. There is room to adapt AOA without it feeling like a retread of what TAS did