Page 134 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2400

"Retracted" No more drama lol.
    Last edited by The Regent; 05-17-2024 at 07:09 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    Oh, I'm just over the Earth for this, I was so scared that after Ewing departed his absence would reminisce of what happened when Clarmount left, clearly, this is not the case, nor will the works of those who came before be uprooted like Clarmounts work was, this is such a good time for Storm, not only is she getting More coverage but there's Care in the Coverage,

All good things come to those who wait, and Storm fans have been waiting far too long for what is due
    yes friends. storm fans have endured so much so we earned this moment. now we have to do our part to make sure it dies well. we must spread the word about pre-ordering the book.

Surly wasn't the brightest, and Coates did in fact Change her trajectory as all writers can and do, it was the choice of those who came after him to uphold that trajectory or leave it be, if he made no impact to her Trajectory why would Ewing Call Storm the Hadari Yao,
    please set the record straight!!

Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-17-2024 at 09:06 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

IMG_3356.jpg

Storm will be having a hippo around her, this will be interesting, look up the meaning of the hippo god
    Give Coates a Storm solo

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    IMG_3356.jpg

Storm will be having a hippo around her, this will be interesting, look up the meaning of the hippo god
    saw this and soo very happy we are getting African mythology finally relative to Ororo's character development. very interested to see how this all connects.

Murewa also hinted that Shongo the god of thunder may appear too.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-17-2024 at 10:13 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    saw this and soo very happy we are getting African mythology finally relative to Ororo's character development. very interested to see how this all connects.

Murewa also hinted that Shongo the god of thunder may appear too.

This man is about to cook, October is a long way out
    Give Coates a Storm solo

This man is about to cook, October is a long way out
    I know!! but we have avengers to fead us until we get there. I can't say it enough, pre-order, pre-order, pre-order people!!!

Mighty Member

Surly wasn't the brightest, and Coates did in fact Change her trajectory as all writers can and do, it was the choice of those who came after him to uphold that trajectory or leave it be, if he made no impact to her Trajectory why would Ewing Call Storm the Hadari Yao,
    How does one change the trajectory when others don't follow up on it?

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    How does one change the trajectory when others don't follow up on it?
    we are literally talking about an African writer that stated in her new solo that storm will be a god, maybe something more, and will potentially have African orishas appear in her solo, that is a direct correlation to what Coates wrote in BP.

then you also had ewing literally reference Hadari Yao in S.W.O.R.D. what was the xmen doing with storm before that?

Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-17-2024 at 11:06 AM.

I wasn't feeling the new costume in the first two images, but these artists are making me reconsider.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I wasn't feeling the new costume in the first two images, but these artists are making me reconsider.

that last image is divine!!!

Incredible Member

IMG_3358.jpg

Yall know I’m a little bit messing but I’m guess tchalla told her to
    Join the group
    Give Coates a Storm solo

IMG_3358.jpg

Yall know I’m a little bit messing but I’m guess tchalla told her to
    Join the group
    they are finally working towards getting back together. I feel it!! lololol

but in all seriousness even if that's not the case, it will be nice to see them have some healthy exchanges with each other and not the mess we constantly saw under the current office. keeping hope alive!

Incredible Member

they are finally working towards getting back together. I feel it!! lololol

but in all seriousness even if that's not the case, it will be nice to see them have some healthy exchanges with each other and not the mess we constantly saw under the current office. keeping hope alive!

I’ll take the healthy Conversations over them being messy.
    Give Coates a Storm solo

I’ll take the healthy Conversations over them being messy.
    amen!!! no more housewives of atlanta mess!!

Incredible Member

amen!!! no more housewives of atlanta mess!!
    lol I really want to know what’s going on with Craig. I feel like there is no way storm would join the avengers dating Craig.

I also feel like maybe Craig is from Atlanta
    Give Coates a Storm solo