Page 199 of 221 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3313
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It's confirmed that all three of WWE's flagship shows will remain on the same nights once they move to their new networks

https://vxtwitter.com/WrestleOps/sta...QuvxN9HJw&s=19

Everyone ready for wrestling aunties' debut of Meal and A Match on TBS?

Allegedly, Danhausen has a show in the box, too.
    "When you've got so much to say, it's called gratitude /
    And that's right."
    -- Beastie Boys

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It's confirmed that all three of WWE's flagship shows will remain on the same nights once they move to their new networks

https://vxtwitter.com/WrestleOps/sta...QuvxN9HJw&s=19
    Now, where is RAW from Sep-Jan?

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Now, where is RAW from Sep-Jan?
    WWE signed an extension with USA to keep Raw on their network until they move to Netflix.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Never knew Sandman had heat with Ricky Steamboat. But here goes…

- He was getting frustrated with WWE as he’d start something like with Carlito and they’d move it to someone else story wise. He was told a couple writers were trying to push him but where he’d not kiss agents asss he was not gonna get the time etc.

So he went to Johnny Ace and asked for his release. Ace was like , Hak…Vince likes you. He sees a big heel run in the future for you. Sandman was like…I don’t want to be a heel. So he wouldn’t release him.

- The WWE is doing an overseas tour and he’s not happy. So Sandman goes and buys kegs of beer and like the old ECW days , parties the entire tour with guys. Not giving a f— now.

- So they are in Africa and learn they only have an hour and half to do a typical 3 hour card. He says Steamboat drops him off the show , even though he can work. But he listens to him.

- On the plane ride home , Sandman said he had been trying to quit smoking. So he puts a non lit cigarette in his mouth and leaves it. Rick sees him and goes off on him , how it’s non smoking and Sandman is like…I’m not. They argue over whether he’s going to light it or not and Sandman is like , I don’t have my lighter with me.

- He feels Steamboat was trying to make him look bad but he was like , he didn’t know about wanting his release anyway. He would eventually get it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

poor hook, he was on fire and now he's going to be reduced to going over guys like shibata and big bill on the way to beating jericho again. speaking of shibata i've been meaning to mention i enjoy his translator app gimmick "he's too large to wear floral print" LOL

Eddie broke his leg at the NJPW show.

Last guy to get injured away from AEW was released per terms of the contract.

Be interesting if they do the same with Eddie.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 05-17-2024 at 08:18 AM.
    And that's right."
    -- Beastie Boys

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I have no idea of course, but I suspect AEW will stick this out with Eddie. I believe AEW even extends contracts often when talent are injured for long periods.

Eddie has had a good body of work in AEW, and I just don't see AEW moving on from him so easily.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    I have no idea of course, but I suspect AEW will stick this out with Eddie. I believe AEW even extends contracts often when talent are injured for long periods.

Eddie has had a good body of work in AEW, and I just don't see AEW moving on from him so easily.
    Well ... Then the Aussie guys need to sue the shit out of TK if they don't release Eddie for being injured away from AEW.

He was pretty vocal as to why and said they'd sign him back once healed.

EDIT:

Davis has been re signed as of a few weeks ago. Nevermind then ...
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 05-17-2024 at 08:33 AM.
    And that's right."
    -- Beastie Boys

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    poor hook, he was on fire and now he's going to be reduced to going over guys like shibata and big bill on the way to beating jericho again. speaking of shibata i've been meaning to mention i enjoy his translator app gimmick "he's too large to wear floral print" LOL
    Yes, "reduced" to going over one of the most respected wrestlers in the industry.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Well ... Then the Aussie guys need to sue the shit out of TK if they don't release Eddie for being injured away from AEW.
    Those Aussie guys aren't Eddie Kingston either. Not every wrestler is equal, not in Tony's eyes, or anyones' eyes. We all know the more important talent are less likely to be released.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 05-17-2024 at 01:19 PM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Didn't I just read it was a work and he's on vacation?
    And that's right."
    -- Beastie Boys

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Didn't I just read it was a work and he's on vacation?
    It's a real injury according to the man himself.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Given that Tony is letting guys work for New Japan and has a unique deal with them, he needs to keep Kingston on the roster. If this was some extra Indy show , sure Tony could say Eddie getting injured there is on him.

But this is a company you have a working relationship with now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.