Page 136 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2401
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He looks just like T'Challa. They could have given him a diferent design but it reads like he is a T'challa stand in and Storm was attracted to him bc he looks like the man she keeps going back to

Boom, why not have the real one. He’s not king anymore she not an X-men
    Give Coates a Storm solo

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

He looks just like T'Challa. They could have given him a diferent design but it reads like he is a T'challa stand in and Storm was attracted to him bc he looks like the man she keeps going back to

[img]https://i.imgur.com/fqnjQW3.png[/im]

he's definitely a tchalla stand-in and that's ok cause ororo has a type and i love that for her.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    Goddess be praised found a Compilation of all of Storms interactions and voice lines from marvel rivals

oooh thanks for sharing I love the line of her with Dr strange.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    I’ll take the healthy Conversations over them being messy.

Please, On paper Storm and Black Panther make a Divine coupling, they could've been the Picture perfect Duo, but with how things were dealt with regarding their marriage and how much or little Ororo would be in, bothered me, if I remember correctly she was with Panther around the most important era in Mutant Comic history, an made some cameos here and there till there divorce which left a sour taste in my mouth though I saw it coming

nothing but healthy vibes from now on
    "Goddess be Praised"

Goddess be praised found a Compilation of all of Storms interactions and voice lines from marvel rivals

there was some really good stuff here. her exchange with loki... perfection. loved the stuff with her and illyana and nova frost too. already mentioned strange.

it seems the writers also got confused as many readers did. they called her the Regent of the solar system. she was voice of sol and Regent of arakko. but this all was good. I wanted more form her and tchalla but overall really good.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    eternity is supposed to have a thing for ororo. and is he a villain in the gods story because if so it would totally fit the narrative where bad guys long for her romantically.

whoa, whoa, Eternity, like the Endless vast concept that houses the stars and planets,That Eternity i nearly forgot about G.O.D.S
    "Goddess be Praised"

Definitely doesn't read that way to me and that's ultimate T'challa lol.

They're both melanated men, that's it lol.
    Last edited by Stormultt Divine; 05-17-2024 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    there was some really good stuff here. her exchange with loki... perfection. loved the stuff with her and illyana and nova frost too. already mentioned strange.

it seems the writers also got confused as many readers did. they called her the Regent of the solar system. she was voice of sol and Regent of arakko. but this all was good. I wanted more form her and tchalla but overall really good.
    I think they are saving her Interactions with T'Challa, I also can't wait for her interactions with Hela, How would a Goddess of Death, look upon a Goddess of Life, one of whom is Mortal and Danced Deaths Tango, would she take interest in such a multi-faceted being with connections to ancient power or annoyance for her constant evasion of death

and other characters are due to come in the future, like Betsy, Wolverine, Moon Knight, Cloak and Dagger an that cute little land shark ,Deadpool is always around and Krakoa is rumored to be a map in the future
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Definitely doesn't read that way to me and that's ultimate T'challa lol.

They're both melanated men, that's it lol.
    With a capital Fine in front,
    "Goddess be Praised"

With a capital Fine in front,
    Right lol, Ororo wins either way

Incredible Member

Why does this sounds like storm is pregnant

"STORM (2024) is going to be a saga. Each issue gradually reveals the intricate tapestry we have planned. One of these issues is titled 'SICK DAY' while another is titled 'OBLIVION WAITS... NO LONGER'. The stark difference shows the holistic approach we are taking with this series. It's intimate yet cosmic. It's contemporary yet mythic. It's wholesome yet adult. It's deeply emotional yet brutishly violent. I've tagged this series 'THE LABORS OF STORM', and if I'm going to tag it something else, it'll have to be 'THE ETERNAL STORM SAGA'. Earth has a new omega-level protector, mutants have a powerful queen watching over them, but the challenges ahead are well BEYOND OMEGA -- dangerous and heart-wrenching."
    Last edited by BPStorm2; 05-17-2024 at 01:31 PM.
    Give Coates a Storm solo

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Right lol, Ororo wins either way
    Every last man she's been with or even flirted with all fine in their own right even Logan, though I dont like them together lest it's a temp DOFP future scenario,... i see the appeal,

Kurt too
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I wasn't feeling the new costume in the first two images, but these artists are making me reconsider.

Lawd she looks amazing... that hair texture pops in the first pic and the second baby the gold embellishments and the cape are clearing I fear...

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Why does this sounds like storm is pregnant

"STORM (2024) is going to be a saga. Each issue gradually reveals the intricate tapestry we have planned. One of these issues is titled 'SICK DAY' while another is titled 'OBLIVION WAITS... NO LONGER'. The stark difference shows the holistic approach we are taking with this series. It's intimate yet cosmic. It's contemporary yet mythic. It's wholesome yet adult. It's deeply emotional yet brutishly violent. I've tagged this series 'THE LABORS OF STORM', and if I'm going to tag it something else, it'll have to be 'THE ETERNAL STORM SAGA'. Earth has a new omega-level protector, mutants have a powerful queen watching over them, but the challenges ahead are well BEYOND OMEGA -- dangerous and heart-wrenching."
    Sounds like she'll be doing something similar to the 12 Labors of Hercules thing. I'm not reading "pregnant" in anything there.
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I wasn't feeling the new costume in the first two images, but these artists are making me reconsider.

How not? This costume is divine.