Page 2479 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 147919792379242924692475247624772478247924802481248224832489 ... LastLast
Results 37,171 to 37,185 of 37373

My Hero Academia!

spoilers:

It's Over! It's finally over! Shigaraki and AFO are dead and gone!

end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

OCS with no artwork: Amazing Gal ( Meta) , Johnny Wolf ( human) , Fang ( Anthropomorphic Great Dane), Helga Stonewall ( Troll/ Bearfolk), Victoria Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Jenkins Stonewall , Sophia Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), David Stonewall , The Amazon Queen Corinethia Xykiaff ( Troll / Bearfolk), Rocky Stonewall, Barracus Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Bell Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk),

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

OCS with no artwork: Amazing Gal ( Meta) , Johnny Wolf ( human) , Fang ( Anthropomorphic Great Dane), Helga Stonewall ( Troll/ Bearfolk), Victoria Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Jenkins Stonewall , Sophia Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), David Stonewall , The Amazon Queen Corinethia Xykiaff ( Troll / Bearfolk), Rocky Stonewall, Barracus Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Bell Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk),

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

if you want to watch "x-men 97" for any reason at all, do it for this.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    My Hero Academia!

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    it felt like a grind to there for me.

My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

It just makes me want to see a Spider-Man 98' series all the more. Though, it would be a bit depressing since Edward Asner and Joan Lee aren't around to play JJJ and Madame Web anymore.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

And as Kite Man would say, Hell Yeah.

Ultimate Member

While is brilliant and lovely to see this version of these two together again. It's really just icing on the cake.

X-men 97 is so damn good! The voice acting, action, dialogue, character arcs and drama on this show has been excellent from start to finish. This show has honestly reminded me how awesome the X-men can be. I'm so ready for season two.

...I'm also ready for Spider-man 98. Make it happen Disney/Marvel!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    My Hero Academia!

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    I'm glad it ends on a high note. But...

spoilers:
    I'm annoyed Bakugo gets to ignore his injuries for a kinda nothing appearance while Ochako is left out of this final fight bit.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I'm glad it ends on a high note. But...

spoilers:
    I'm annoyed Bakugo gets to ignore his injuries for a kinda nothing appearance while Ochako is left out of this final fight bit.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Typically, I would agree with you. However, considering that he was literally on his last legs to give Izuku a push along with everyone else and passed out immediately after, it doesn't bother me. It would've been far more irritating if he was somehow able to ignore his injuries and charged at AFO alongside Deku to deliver the final blow; that would've left a bad taste in my mouth because it would've come across as obvious pandering to Bakugo fans. I do wish that Ochako had been physically there to contribute, even if Horikoshi did have her give spiritual support to Deku and emphasized via narration the importance of her reinterpretation of his nickname and how it gave him strength.
    end of spoilers

I'm enjoying playing Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes so far.
    My Forum check it out