Page 139 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2409
    Incredible Member

Does make sense as the writer stated conflicts will shake all of MARVEL's existence all the way to the dimensions of manifestation which very high-tier abstract/ cosmic beings use to gain corporeal bodies.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

A friendly reminder. Ororo was born in New York City (Harlem to be exact) to a Black American father and a Kenyan mother. Ororo isn't from Africa and she is not just Kenyan. Her heritage and stories should be rich, including aspects of both her parents' ancestry.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-18-2024 at 11:23 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    a friendly reminder, storm was born in New York city to an black American father and a Kenyan mother. storm isn't from Africa and she is not just Kenyan. her heritage and stories about her should be rich, including aspects of both her parents ancestry.
    This post was excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I wasn't feeling the new costume in the first two images, but these artists are making me reconsider.

Personally, I would've ditched the X on the chest, moved the ruby lower and covered her midrift but I'm loving it regardless.

Edit: Would've also made the cape fit more like a poncho as per the original design
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Does make sense as the writer stated conflicts will shake all of MARVEL's existence all the way to the dimensions of manifestation which very high-tier abstract/ cosmic beings use to gain corporeal bodies.
    I hope Storm fans value this, there's no point shouting on Twitter and when it comes to encouraging sales, does not favor the purchase Ororo's comics. The synopsis is wonderful, there are no excuses now.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It's not the Storm fans you have to be concerned about...we are absolutely buying it. It's everyone else who are not fans of the character, marginally or at all, for whom this will be a hard sell.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It's not the Storm fans you have to be concerned about...we are absolutely buying it. It's everyone else who are not fans of the character, marginally or at all, for whom this will be a hard sell.
    Both X-men 97 and Marvel rivals have Sprouted new fans of Storm with all this new coverage of her, which at least should combat the readers who aren't fans of her nor will be buying her comics, along with Storm fans who are already buying this, also the writer himself has made really good books in the past like Iron-man and Moon Knight, so Fans of his may be keen for this solo, and Avengers fans who look forward to her joining the team

i just want her to make top 100, of highest growing comics, Spiderman, for years has been top ten
    "Goddess be Praised"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Time will tell.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The comic is not made for those who are not fans, it is made for those who are fans, so as fans we must promote and encourage sales.

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

I'll be supporting Storm's solo along with Jean's. Wish another artist was on the book though, Werneck's art is atrocious on FotHoX

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    It surely suits the descriptions, a being who stands between nothing and everything, just nonexistence, this wouldn't be the first time she fought Cosmic beings
    I dont think she will be fight more like get tested by these beings. I'm sure eternity and whoever's plans for her wont go without challenge and maybe onlivionis one who doesnt like the change coming.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Tell me, where does one purchase a defibrillator, i think ill be needing it when i get my hands on this solo
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    I'll be supporting Storm's solo along with Jean's. Wish another artist was on the book though, Werneck's art is atrocious on FotHoX
    He seems to have been rushed. Fall of the house of x and frankly the latter parts of fox has been severly rushed. Ewing revealed his plans extend for at least another lear and half worth of issues but he was forced to squeeze everything into a 4 part mini ressurection of magneto. It's why the genesis war ended the way it did. Its Why his books didnt have any data pages. He needed to utilize all his space. But I hope werneck gets time to produce top notch immortal xmen level quality. Because this book has a very BIG premise the art should follow suit.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    I dont think she will be fight more like get tested by these beings. I'm sure eternity and whoever's plans for her wont go without challenge and maybe onlivionis one who doesnt like the change coming.
    Does Eternity or Oblivion have Avatars? Or maby Heralds that do their will in the physical universe.