Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Ichabod
    (Formerly "Sleepy Hollow" until team mates started calling him "Sleepy"

Ichabod (realname: Alvin "Vince" Reader) is a brooding, grungy teenager with a love of all things dark and mysterious, Ichabod tends to be aloof and introverted, preferring the company of his own thoughts and solitude rather than large groups. Despite his goth aesthetic and antisocial tendencies, Ichabod is a good person at heart, and often goes out of his way to try to befriend whoever he seems to be the biggest outcast of the group.

When Ichabod uses his powers, his head turns into a flaming energy form capable of flying and shooting fireballs. During this time, his body fades away, basically looking like somebody has just decapitated The Human Torch.
    Frist time the FF see him they all scream because they don't know where Johnny is lol

During my fan fiction phase, I created a lot of teams and characters. It was meant to be a follow up story, with most X charactes dead.

I randomly picked two characters from my X-Men: S.E.R.O (Starcore exploration and recon operations) story

Pathfinder: Indira Danes
    Can pinpoint the location of energy, matter, substances within the interstellar space. Her Interstellar Sensory Projection ability allows her to create a visual map out if energy. Low-level telepathy to establish a link with her partner, Savant.

Savant: Cameron Spalding
    An interstellar teleporter, like Lila Chaney. Can also do short jumps, with the side effect of experiencing motion sickness, disorientation, migraine.
    Low-level telepathy with his partner Pathfinder, to create a warp tunnel to her chosen destinations.

Indira and Cameron worked on a Starcore station near the sun. They were hired freelancers and helped Starcore searching for exotic elements, particles and matter in the interstellar space. As soon as Indira found a new source, Cameron created a warp tunnel to that destination for Starcore teams to get there.

Both are actually just latent mutants, who had their powers never activated. They regularly get treatments by Starcore Medical, to have their latent powers activated for some time.