Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667686970 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1042
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    S:TAS MJ without the yellow sweater, purple pants, and cowboy boots would not be S:TAS MJ to me.
    They gave some of the x-men characters new looks so I'd be down if they tweaked it or put her in the classic black sleeveless top for a few episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Tiger View Post
    They gave some of the x-men characters new looks so I'd be down if they tweaked it or put her in the classic black sleeveless top for a few episodes.
    Hey, Peter had two civilian outfits, so can MJ .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Venomized variant by Nathan Szerdy for Venomverse Reborn #1. This will be exclusive to Unknown Comics and The 616 Comics.

source Facebook ComicAwakens
    Should have gone with the "Venomized" Spinneret look.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Did you guys know that Shailene Woodley's Mary Jane still appears in TASM2? You don't get to see her face and there is no set up, it is just a salvaged shot of MJ at her workplace. (She's in the jean jacket on the right hand side of the picture)

Since it was so widely known Woodley’s MJ filmed scenes which were cut, I wish they had alluded to Garfield knowing an MJ as a nod.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaDawg View Post
    Since it was so widely known Woodley’s MJ filmed scenes which were cut, I wish they had alluded to Garfield knowing an MJ as a nod.
    But just imagine Garfield's Peter meeting his world's MJ and knowing she's THE ONE and she is just "the worst" (playfully).

It's comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    But just imagine Garfield's Peter meeting his world's MJ and knowing she's THE ONE and she is just "the worst" (playfully).

It's comedy gold.
    Indeed, it would be.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Should have gone with the "Venomized" Spinneret look.
    Spinneret was the Venomized "Spider-Mom". This seems to be the "still single and wild girl" we knew at first.

I wonder if the new "Venomverse" will include another Venomized Mary Jane. My guess? Since the Venomized Black Cat was killed, the symbiote managed to survive and bonded with MJ instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Spinneret was the Venomized "Spider-Mom". This seems to be the "still single and wild girl" we knew at first.

I wonder if the new "Venomverse" will include another Venomized Mary Jane. My guess? Since the Venomized Black Cat was killed, the symbiote managed to survive and bonded with MJ instead.
    Venomverse Reborn? Yeah, would be nice.

Hiya all, 616 MJ is a mess so you might enjoy this MJ idea I had inspired by the old Marvel-DC Amalgam Universe. I teamed with an artist friend to not only write this story but to create character concept pics (with more to come hint villains). What if Mephisto's deal went wrong for him due to a change in events? -

Title

The Rabbit And The Spider: Spider-Man/My Hero Academia crossover

Summary -

Captured by Kingpin, Peter is about to die. Left with no other choice MJ agrees to a deal with Mephisto to save her husband. MJ is fused with Mirko the Rabbit Hero and after the new hero saves Peter reality resets. From the shadows Mephisto and All For One plot to destroy this new reality. Behold the adventures of the Rabbit Hero and Spider Hero - Mirko Red and Spider-Man!

Primary Characters: [Peter P./Spider-Man, Rumi U./Mirko, Mary Jane W.] All For One, Mephisto, Norman Osborn, etc.

Story Link

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1435946...And-The-Spider

Deviant Art Page Link

https://www.deviantart.com/drawman98...Pic-1054034215
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

It's comedy gold.
    He wanted his MJ to be a "he" which could also be a fun twist reveal during the next Multiverse crossover film

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    He wanted his MJ to be a "he" which could also be a fun twist reveal during the next Multiverse crossover film
    I believe Marvel has it in their contract with Sony that Peter has to be a straight white guy. So I'm not holding my breath for that.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Edge of Spider-Verse spoilers

spoilers:
    Returning to the wonderful Prehistoric world of Dino Pter and Dino MJ, a horrible Lizard-like creature has kidnapped MJ and turned her into...GASP...a HUMAN! Oh, the Dinomanity of it all! Don't worry though, she turns back to her normal Dino self while her kidnapper, who was defeated by Pter and forced to retreat, is permanently turned into a human who henceforth shall be known as...CURT!! Dun dun dun!
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 05-27-2024 at 02:03 PM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    We could always just introduce Merry James Watson:

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    spoilers:
    Don't worry though, she turns back to her normal Dino self while her kidnapper, who was defeated by Pter and forced to retreat, is permanently turned into a human who henceforth shall be known as...CURT!! Dun dun dun!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Shouldn't that be Vincent (as in Stegron)?
    end of spoilers
    Petrus Maria Johannaque sunt nubendi

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daibhidh View Post
    spoilers:
    Shouldn't that be Vincent (as in Stegron)?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    The kidnapper is this world's version of The Lizard.
    end of spoilers
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker