Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 1939
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Just have Donna be at home with Hippolyta for most of the series, and have her occasionally team up with Diana as Wonder Girl. And imply she's off having adventures with the Teen Titans off screen, but don't do a guest appearance from them until later seasons.

Treat it as a Dick Grayson in BTAS situation: he was having solo adventures off screen or was living away at college so he wasn't in every episode.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Just have Donna be at home with Hippolyta for most of the series, and have her occasionally team up with Diana as Wonder Girl. And imply she's off having adventures with the Teen Titans off screen, but don't do a guest appearance from them until later seasons.

Treat it as a Dick Grayson in BTAS situation: he was having solo adventures off screen or was living away at college so he wasn't in every episode.
    This sounds reasonable.

During second or third season, Diana finds girl in a burning building. Girl has no memory or family and nowhere to go, so she takes her to Themyscira where she adopts the name Donna Troy and soon begins training to be an Amazon.

Thus begins a season-long arc of figuring out where Donna came from and why, which leads to revelations about the Titans and dark forces trying to kill her or use her for their own ends, eventually culminating in Donna becoming Wonder Girl.
    It's truly remarkable the extent at which DC Comics makes being a Wonder Woman fan an endurance test.

my blog

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    During second or third season, Diana finds girl in a burning building. Girl has no memory or family and nowhere to go, so she takes her to Themyscira where she adopts the name Donna Troy and soon begins training to be an Amazon.

Thus begins a season-long arc of figuring out where Donna came from and why, which leads to revelations about the Titans and dark forces trying to kill her or use her for their own ends, eventually culminating in Donna becoming Wonder Girl.
    I honestly thought we'd be getting an animated movie of this once Teen Titans: Judas Contract ended like

But obviously the entire universe got dissolved instead. Donna Troy luck is unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I honestly thought we'd be getting an animated movie of this once Teen Titans: Judas Contract ended like

But obviously the entire universe got dissolved instead. Donna Troy luck is unreal.
    We were robbed of animated Donna.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post

The fact that they made her part of Damiens gen while Starfire and Nightwing are adults....

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    The fact that they made her part of Damiens gen while Starfire and Nightwing are adults....
    I mean, they also substituted Blue Beetle with Cyborg so ...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    One of the many, many (did I say many?), many things wrong with that adaptation.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Great character design though .

Josie Campbell of My Adventures with Superman talked about wanting to do a Wonder Woman spinoff:

- "If you got the chance to create a spinoff for an unrelated DC hero set in the same universe as MAWS, which hero would you choose?"

"That's a tough one! I think I would choose Wonder Woman. In a world where the US Government freaked out upon learning aliens existed, I think there would be a lot of storytelling potential in Wonder Woman showing up and being like, "Oh yeah, there's a whole island nation of super-strong demi-immortals you knew nothing about. Anyhow, what's shaking?"

Plus I think a MAWS-style Diana and our MAWS Lois Lane would immediately become friends."

It's strange that she didn't say Shazam! (Mary Marvel)
    Anyway, keep this woman away from Diana and the Amazons!

I thought Amazons Attack wasn't that bad.

Nope. Get Greg Rucka or Gail Simone.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I thought Amazons Attack wasn't that bad.
    Issue 3 and 4 were great, but overall it was ok-goodish.
    However her Diana is not good.