Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Valerio Schiti teases his new assignment on AVENGERS with a T'Challa peek.
    Yes, please and thanks.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Saw this and immediately thought. Hey another crumb for the Crimson Lighting ship
    But it's also kinda meta on how certain characters don't interact much with each other despite their similarities or even being on the same team.

Yes! I need more of Thor and the Scarlet Queen together! I'll take my Crimson Lightning crumbs. I wanna see more interactions between them. More I say!

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Such a win for this book. It honestly wasn’t feeling like a true flagship because the art was competent but not above most other comics. Schiti is phenomenal.
    I hope there are more roster shake-ups, like Thor leaving to form a new team alongside Steve and Janet.
    If X-men have three flagships, it would be cool to have the return of titles like Mighty Avengers and Secret Avengers.
    I'm probably in minority here, but I don't like the multiple teams. Avengers should be a single, mighty, team. The ELITE. I LOVED WCA, however, for me, they were still part of the same Avengers team, just a branch of the main team. They were the same team seperated by geography. It never made sense for me to have Avengers and The New Avengers during the Bendis era (except when one of them was a rogue team, and the other was the official one. I didn't like the teams per say, but they MADE sense), both headquartered in NY and each doing its own thing. I can accept multiple Avengers books. But, for me, you could have a large team, that you could split into smaller squads, each featured in a different book. And you could have a mission oriented team book, such as Cap and the reserves. That would make at least 3 books, plus the individual books of the characters that can carry their own books (and the ones that can't but Marvel inists on pushing them). You just need a good group editor (a TALL order nowadays, I'm told).

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Saw this and immediately thought. Hey another crumb for the Crimson Lighting ship
    But it's also kinda meta on how certain characters don't interact much with each other despite their similarities or even being on the same team.

Is this from an Infinite Comic?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is this from an Infinite Comic?
    Yes, I think it's from Avengers United one.
    "This is me being reasonable"

As a Storm fan, I saying we should be prepared. Just as with the BP thread when Storm showed up...the Avengers thread is going to be suddenly inundated with a lot of opinions about Storm. Take that as you may.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

God help us that Storm and BP's interactions are hopefully kept civil

Also hopefully no one loses their mind when Storm isn't portrayed as absolutely perfect

Hopefully.

You've been in the Storm thread...that's wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    As a Storm fan, I saying we should be prepared. Just as with the BP thread when Storm showed up...the Avengers thread is going to be suddenly inundated with a lot of opinions about Storm. Take that as you may.
    I'm definitely glad that Storm is going to be on the team and of course I love the Avengers. That said if Storm takes a L in this series I'm avoiding this thread like the plague.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post

Also hopefully no one loses their mind when Storm isn't portrayed as absolutely perfect
    You know damn well they will.
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

Extraordinary Member

In a different world, a happily married Wanda & Vision plus Storm & BP going on adventures together would be must-read.

Alas, this is not that world.

Extraordinary Member

Alas, this is not that world.

Civil… as in Civil War?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Hopefully.

You've been in the Storm thread...that's wishful thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    You know damn well they will.

If it makes you feel any better Wanda fans aren't that much better. The only difference is that those kind of fans are not on this particular forum but they do exist plenty. Having a passionate fan base is certainly both a blessing and a curse and it's a shame that you sometimes don't want to interact with your fellow fans because of it.
    Last edited by Galerion; 05-18-2024 at 10:16 PM.
    "This is me being reasonable"