Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post

Three black icons!

Vision on the cover box where he belongs!

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I’ve thought the art on the series has been fine, though obvious Schiti is a step up. I just think McKay’s villains have been consistently dull.
    We've had Ashen Combine, Bloodcoven and now The Structure. I hope he gives us a memorable Dark One to linger in the brain.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    We've had Ashen Combine, Bloodcoven and now The Structure. I hope he gives us a memorable Dark One to linger in the brain.
    The Blood Coven and Structure are the same basic thing.

We've also had an impressive Kang and the Twilight Court.

I think Jed bounces from man to monster pretty well

Frankly, I would have preferred Hellcat join rather than Storm
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Best year in almost 25...and I’ve been reading the book since #44 of the original run!
    Only two (minor) complaints...the artwork (not a big fan of Villa’s), and the way Jed (And Steve Orlando) write Pietro as an insufferable jerk....he’s grown beyond that.
    Also not sure about Storm...would have much more preferred to see Polaris join the team. I think k she needs to get out of the X herd to really shine!

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    The Blood Coven and Structure are the same basic thing.

We've also had an impressive Kang and the Twilight Court.

I think Jed bounces from man to monster pretty well
    LOL! I didn't even see it. This is not a good sign.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    Best year in almost 25...and I’ve been reading the book since #44 of the original run!
    Only two (minor) complaints...the artwork (not a big fan of Villa’s), and the way Jed (And Steve Orlando) write Pietro as an insufferable jerk....he’s grown beyond that.
    Also not sure about Storm...would have much more preferred to see Polaris join the team. I think k she needs to get out of the X herd to really shine!
    How so? I mean he might be when interacting with the people closest to him but to anyone else? I don't know.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Homage to Avengers #144 -- The Hellcat Cometh -- for those unaware.
    Just said it a few posts before, same page even

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Right there with you. With Magneto in Jed's X-Men I would have loved to see how he played with that interconnectivity of both teams having Masters of Magnetism. Plus I really enjoyed her guest appearance in Orlando's SW.
    I get why Storm is the preferred choice and as a Storm fan I'm not at all opposed to it but...I'm jonesing for some good solid Polaris content.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Agreed. I think it would have been much more interesting, power-wise and personality-wise. I think Lorna has always had the makings of a great team-player.

Peace