Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Lockheed and Lockjaw- Purple Dragon with some canine characteristics. Pronounced jaw. Purple. Tuning fork thing on his head. Teleports .human level intellect at least - I dunno... Heedjaw. II suppose

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Torme View Post
    Lockheed and Lockjaw- Purple Dragon with some canine characteristics. Pronounced jaw. Purple. Tuning fork thing on his head. Teleports .human level intellect at least - I dunno... Heedjaw. II suppose
    Oh crap. Those guys are both Marvel. Oh well. It’s an Infinity jam. Sue me.

Oh crap. Those guys are both Marvel. Oh well. It’s an Infinity jam. Sue me.
    Sue? ok then!

Sue Allen(Bomblash) = Sue Palmer + Amy Sue Allen
    Sue Hollis(Runaround) = Bobby Sue Hollis + Runaround Sue

Bomblash (Sue Allen) was working at Keefe Industrial Research helping with testing an experimental Dilustel armor suit. The test went weird and the suit seemed to liquefy. Attempts to remove it... didn't fully work. It seems it had somehow fused with her skin. Thus permanently changing what she was.

Runaround(Sue Hollis) was born into a poor family, and got her big break when Hawkes Industries picked her as part of their genetic experiments to create a super-team. But the team's goal was soon revealed: to take out the Iron Lantern Harold Stark.

There. I hope you are suitably surprised.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Northstar (Marvel) + The Ray (DC) = Star Streak

Frenzy (Marvel) + Power Girl (DC) = Rapture

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Rapture
    stealing that name, for a different mash-up concept - I guess this character will end up being trans or non-binary, since...

Zauriel (DC) + Valkyrie (Marvel) = Rapture

I did this on another thread so I have a bunch

Vengeance League (Avengers + Justice League)
    Captain Vengeance aka Steve Wayne (Batman + Captain America) - A soldier who has trained and fought all over the world
    Strongman aka Kalulk (Superman + Hulk) - An alien scientist thats greatly enhanced by a combination of solar radiation and gamma kryptonite.
    Dihor, God of Wonder (Thor + Wonder Woman) - A warrior god who was trained by living and dead warriors
    Iron Engine aka Barry Stark (Iron Man + Flash) - An engineer invents a suit of armor that can go at super speeds.
    Captain Lantern aka Carol Jordan (Captain Marvel + Green Lantern) - An Air Force pilot who is experimented on by an alien race to replicate the powers of an old power source.
    Star Fish aka Erorin (Aquaman + Starfox) - The Prince of the Atlanternals who allied himself with heroes of Earth to stop a war that his brother is trying to start.
    Black Cougar aka Mari Shuri (Vixen + Black Panther) - An African Queen who is granted the ability to use the traits of any animals, by the God of Animals, to protect her land and animals.
    Jack Martian aka J'onn H'arrt (Jack of Hearts + Martian Manhunter - A Martian is caught in an accident that exposes him to a strange fluid that grants him multiple ablities.
    Fate Rider (Dr. Fate + Ghost Rider)

Masters of Doom (Masters of Evil + Legion of Doom):
    Vandal Von Doom (Dr. Doom + Vandal Savage)
    Baron Death aka Baron Heinrich Slade (Baron Zemo + Deathstroke)
    Cirmora the Enchantress (Amora + Circe)
    Solomon The Executioner aka Solomon Skurge (Solomon Grundy + Skurge)
    The Absorbite aka Rudy Creel (Absorbing Man + Parasite)
    Rampagia aka Karen MacPherran (Titania + Rampage)
    GRODDOK (MODOK + Gorilla Grodd)
    Ultra Human-Ape aka Dr. M’Baku Shugel (Ultra Humanite + Man-Ape)
    Sapphire Moon aka Karla Ferris (Moonstone + Star Sapphire)

Starmaster aka Thanorm (Thanos + Ocean Master)
    Last edited by Mutant God; 05-21-2024 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post

Captain Vengeance aka Steve Wayne (Batman + Captain America) - A soldier who has trained and fought all over the world
    Strongman aka Kalulk (Superman + Hulk) - An alien scientist thats greatly enhanced by a combination of solar radiation and gamma kryptonite.
    Dihor, God of Wonder (Thor + Wonder Woman) - A warrior god who was trained by living and dead warriors
    Iron Engine aka Barry Stark (Iron Man + Flash) - An engineer invents a suit of armor that can go at super speeds.
    Captain Lantern aka Carol Jordan (Captain Marvel + Green Lantern) - An Air Force pilot who is experimented on by an alien race to replicate the powers of an old power source.
    Star Fish aka Erorin (Aquaman + Starfox) - The Prince of the Atlanternals who allied himself with heroes of Earth to stop a war that his brother is trying to start.
    Black Cougar aka Mari Shuri (Vixen + Black Panther) - An African princess who is granted the ability to use the traits of any animals, by the God of Animals, to protect her land and animals.
    Jack Martian aka J'onn H'arrt (Jack of Hearts + Martian Manhunter - A Martian is caught in an accident that exposes him to a strange fluid that grants him multiple ablities.

Parasorbing Man aka Rudy Creel (Absorbing Man + Parasite)
    Did you look to see how many of those are already used though?

Black Cougar aka Mari Shuri (Vixen + Black Panther) - An African princess who is granted the ability to use the traits of any animals, by the God of Animals, to protect her land and animals.

I feel like Black Cougar would have people expecting a grey-haired, overtly sexual, mature black woman chasing younger men... more so than it would suggest aWakanda/Vixen mash-up... maybe that's just me tho...

GRODDOK totally needs to happen tho - a giant floating gorilla head with tiny arms and legs? that's absolute genius lol

Astonishing Member

Cyborg and Wolverine- Wolvborg Aka.... Weapon Stone Maybe Weapon V

Astonishing Member

Hm. I don't remember seeing this one before. Vandal Von Doom, Sapphire Moon, Fate Rider, Starfish are Extra brilliant. Also Like your God of Wonder. My fave is probably Parasorbing man BUT I HUMBLY suggest you change the name to The Absorbite. You do you. Just a thought. So Funny. The night before I saw this I was trying to Put together An Absorbing Man- Amazo Amalgam to post. Kudos. I always like when you spring a big list of these on us.
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 05-20-2024 at 02:15 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Sue? ok then!

Sue Allen(Bomblash) = Sue Palmer + Amy Sue Allen
    Sue Hollis(Runaround) = Bobby Sue Hollis + Runaround Sue

Bomblash (Sue Allen) was working at Keefe Industrial Research helping with testing an experimental Dilustel armor suit. The test went weird and the suit seemed to liquefy. Attempts to remove it... didn't fully work. It seems it had somehow fused with her skin. Thus permanently changing what she was.

Runaround(Sue Hollis) was born into a poor family, and got her big break when Hawkes Industries picked her as part of their genetic experiments to create a super-team. But the team's goal was soon revealed: to take out the Iron Lantern Harold Stark.

There. I hope you are suitably surprised.
    Well Played. You leave me with no choice but to Counter Sue Meet Storm Orchid( Aka Lindy Richards) An amalgam of Sue Richards and Black Orchid Aka Susan Linden Thorne. Lindy Richards- Hm.... If I went villain here, Malice Thorn would be a cool name. You might want to consider a settlement.
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 05-20-2024 at 02:55 PM.

Well Played. You leave me with no choice but to Counter Sue Meet Storm Orchid( Aka Lindy Richards) An amalgam of Sue Richards and Black Orchid Aka Susan Linden Thorne. Lindy Richards- Hm.... If I went villain here, Malice Thorn would be a cool name. You might want to consider a settlement.
    haha, yeah, that's a good one.

Astonishing Member

Time to build a team. Going with name Justice Amalgamated at the moment

Mystique + Plastic Man+ Raven O Brien- Aka- Plaztique.- Lots of demons still.... But some of Eel's lightness and charm sometimes.... Still not always that easy to trust or like and she kind of digs leaning into that. Good friend and protective of Blokkosus. She and Wolvborg have kind of a thorny closeness. Did some bad stuff but also did her time. Ran with the Darkside from the early Fifties. Fought but mostly evaded Blue Lightning, Ironcat and Captain Mercury Finally apprehended in 1980. Actually began to develop a conscience in prison. Pretty integral to preventing a holocaust that would have erupted from a bif Super prison break out..... Or something. Saved the Pope or the President's kids I dunno. Gets offered a deal in 2012. Trying to give her better angels half a chance. I think that She joined while Dark Ice* was a member and they became friends. I think Dark Ice had trouble managing the effects of the Dark -Cold Force energies had on her Psyche and she cracked. There were probably suspicions and even accusations cast Raven's way at first.... but were silenced over time. This didn't help her tendency to resist any feelings of friendship or loyalty for the team. Fantasizes about leaving and just starting a new life posing as a normal and getting a job. I think she blames herself. The team could have used a good telepath but I guess Blokkosus wasn't around yet. Saves the day plenty.

Cyborg and Wolverine- Wolvborg Aka.... Weapon Stone Maybe Weapon V- Rescued from Nasty Goverment types who made him do bad things. Tortured. Can be pretty difficult to be around. At some point leans more and more into Captain's Mercury's mentorship to improve as a person. Friendship with Blokkosus is especially impotant to him as well.... He and Spider Knight have kind of a grudging friendship

Hawkman + Hercules = Argowing Aka Carter" Hercules" Hall" Intrepid archeologist and adventurer, Given to dreams and visions of his previous lives happens upon a certain helmet, and wing harness.

Collosus and Blok- Blokkos- Gentle giant of a power house- looks pretty much like Peter but with a rock or block framework instead of metal.- so Super Strength and telepathy. Kind of everyone's fave due to his lack of 'Tude and steady good nature Involuntarily often projects an impression of looking like a full blooded human when in crowd situations with normals. He and Angelfire have sort of a brother sister bond as they are both Human alien hybryds. Prob

Hellcat + Hawkgirl= Hellhawk, Catbird or Kitty Hawk Or..... Meow Hawk.( I like all these names so much. Maybe she uses them all interchangably and has 3 different Costumes. Best Friends/ with Angelfire- funny competent. Well, you know Patsy and Kendra so....

Firestar and Starfire- Angelfire. .Human Alien Hybryd princess. Ends up on Earth as an infant due to some Space Royal and Earth Corporation chicanery. Solid pro. Temper issues at times. Spider Knight and she are a Thang

Blue Marvel and Black Lightning+ Evelyn Pierce aka.... Blue Lightning- World's foremost Super Human Champion. Around since the Fifties. Her presence and role model helped speed along the Civil rights movement on this Earth.Pretty much shares leadership duties with Captain Mercury and IronCat, Her Ex Husbands. Thinks of Meow Hawk and Angelfire as her girls

Doctor Strange and Bloodwynd- Strangewynd

Tony Stark and Ted Grant-Iron Cat- Keeps offensive abilities near street level when ever possible due to battery and Cardio concerns. Uncorks upper level super strength Repulsor rays and flight when necessary. Can enlarge gloves into kinda of comedic looking extra big boxing glove type things for extra smacking power.....He's been around since WW2 I think.

Captain Mar Vell and Max Mercury- Marv- Captain Mercury( or Marv when off the clock)- Alien Messenger of Justice, Humanity's friend. Showed up with a orders from the home world to ready our world for invasion. Became so Charmed with it here that he convinced his masters that both worlds would benefit more from a long game of diplomacy played out over 125 yrs. Very charming very zen

Spider Knight- Dick Grayson and Peter Parker -
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 05-30-2024 at 09:21 AM.

Captain Orion-Vell. Sent by his father to lead the conquest of Earth, he instead decides to defend the planet with his Astro Bands!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Captain Orion-Vell. Sent by his father to lead the conquest of Earth, he instead decides to defend the planet with his Astro Bands!
    Very Cool I dig it.