Default Superior Spider-Man #7 Preview

https://aiptcomics.com/2024/05/17/ma...-spider-man-7/
    All of New York shall be SUPERIOR!

Fantastic Member

Getting some Wrath of Khan vibes with some of these panels. A non-supernatural version of this actually happened to one of my cousins. Suffice to say it was not pretty.

So Superior Spider-Island?

Didn't need to twist Slott's arm to write more people in Otto's voice .

Some nice throwbacks to the original Spider-Island event. Was amused that spoilers:
    the Spiderlings from the old Master Planner base thought Spidey was testing them, and that they never left the place despite Peter allowing them to, which saved them from being corrupted into Ock's hivemind.
    end of spoilers

More creepy though is the spoilers:
    Ock spiders possessing Jonah, Robbie and...Aunt May!
    end of spoilers. Not sure how to feel about that!
    Last edited by hoshinocomet; 05-22-2024 at 12:39 AM.

Sucks this ends next issue hopefully they give Slott like 40 pages to finish. I did like the spider goons having multiple costumes even had the black suit.
    Also I wonder if the people possess will remember this experience cause that would be a easy way for Robbie and Aunt may to relearn Peter identity
    Last edited by Jman27; 05-22-2024 at 08:03 AM.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Sucks this ends next issue hopefully they give Slott like 40 pages to finish. I did like the spider goons having multiple costumes even had the black suit.
    Also I wonder if the people possess will remember this experience cause that would be a easy way for Robbie and Aunt may to relearn Peter identity
    Nah, no chance.

This is good comics. It's fun to see Dan marrying his work on Superior to other aspects of his runs, be it Spider-Boy or Spider-Island.

Still wish Estrella had a more unique visual identity. Blue human torch is not the stuff of legend, let's say

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post
    Nah, no chance.

This is good comics. It's fun to see Dan marrying his work on Superior to other aspects of his runs, be it Spider-Boy or Spider-Island.

Still wish Estrella had a more unique visual identity. Blue human torch is not the stuff of legend, let's say
    I think she looks more like Ultimate Electro even with the flame visual.

Astonishing Member

You know? Otto is making a terrible mistake helping his "colony".

Why? Easy. Otto Octavius has a humongous ego, thinking of himself above everyone else. If he makes all the planet to be like him, then Otto would stop being "special". He would be just one on 7 billions in a planet.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    You know? Otto is making a terrible mistake helping his "colony".

Why? Easy. Otto Octavius has a humongous ego, thinking of himself above everyone else. If he makes all the planet to be like him, then Otto would stop being "special". He would be just one on 7 billions in a planet.
    Pretty much, yeah.
    The spider is always on the hunt.