Page 141 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2401

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    The way her series is hinting that she's gonna die in some sort of way and Ayodele confirming Death coming in issue 5... and Craig possibly being tossed out the picture. Interesting things happening.
    i was wondering when her death would be used, given she's some of the few who never have, at least to my knowledge i always felt that Her death would be used in a monumental moment, and this solo is feeling pretty monumental
    "Goddess be Praised"

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    The way her series is hinting that she's gonna die in some sort of way and Ayodele confirming Death coming in issue 5... and Craig possibly being tossed out the picture. Interesting things happening.
    If it’s anything like this then it will be monumental.

IMG_7226.jpg
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Chaos king is an avatar of Oblivion
    Wait isnt chaos king an aspect not an avatar?
    I always thought aspects were different from avatars. Like aspects are the actual thing just a piece of it given it's own life. And avatar just hosts it. Kinda like how maat is an aspect if osthur or the one below all is an aspect of the one above all.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Murewa states that Ororo is a GOD, and perhaps she will become something more in this series, where even the physical embodiment of the universe, ETERNITY, cannot keep his eyes away - not until his plans for an ETERNAL STORM are made real.

He also said he is building gargantuan conflicts that will shake all of existence from Planet Earth to the Dimension of Manifestations.

Quote Originally Posted by amazona dos ventos View Post

murewa states that ororo is a god, and perhaps she will become something more in this series, where even the physical embodiment of the universe, eternity, cannot keep his eyes away - not until his plans for an eternal storm are made real.

he also said he is building gargantuan conflicts that will shake all of existence from planet earth to the dimension of manifestations.
    oh my!! This is fantastic!!!

Let me find out this series 'bout to be fire.....

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post

Murewa states that Ororo is a GOD, and perhaps she will become something more in this series, where even the physical embodiment of the universe, ETERNITY, cannot keep his eyes away - not until his plans for an ETERNAL STORM are made real.

He also said he is building gargantuan conflicts that will shake all of existence from Planet Earth to the Dimension of Manifestations.
    Eternity owes her a thank you for helping to save him. I am still surprised this hasn't happened sooner

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Imma just leave this here,

this solo is gonna put me on life support
    "Goddess be Praised"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I hope that "unalive" is just hyperbole at the very least or symbolic at most. The events hinted at in the press release reminds me of her Death Tarot card in the XoS storyline which actually means transformation and change, not actual corporeal death. I think it's possible we might see Storm's version of the Dark Phoenix Saga...and I'm here for it...minus the she-kills-herself-at-the-end end.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 05-19-2024 at 01:53 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I agree with this...
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I hope that "unalive" is just hyperbole at the very least or symbolic at most. The events hinted at in the press release reminds me of her Death Tarot card in the XoS storyline which actually means transformation and change, not actual corporeal death. I think it's possible we might see Storm's version of the Dark Phoenix Saga...and I'm here for it...minus the she-kills-herself-at-the-end end.
    and with Jean being hinted to be in this solo, it certainly fits that idea, who else better to aid Ororo in Cosmic Rebirths and Death than her Bestie who's died and rebirthed more times than i wish to count, but I do think she will die, in all ways of the Word, but she will rise from the ashes of Old and burn bright and bold in her new form,
    "Goddess be Praised"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It's interesting but I don't read that press release as very positive for Storm. Just as the DPS wasn't a positive storyline for Jean. For all intents and purposes Murewa is planning to put her through the wringer of tests and nigh impossible challenges. I actually see Storm fighting mind body and spirit against whatever changes and machinations Eternity ultimately has in store for her.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    and with Jean being hinted to be in this solo, it certainly fits that idea, who else better to aid Ororo in Cosmic Rebirths and Death than her Bestie who's died and rebirthed more times than i wish to count, but I do think she will die, in all ways of the Word, but she will rise from the ashes of Old and burn bright and bold in her new form,
    As long as her death lasts one page, five panels tops, and not any longer than that, we're good lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It's interesting but I don't read that press release as very positive for Storm. Just as the DPS wasn't a positive storyline for Jean. For all intents and purposes Murewa is planning to put her through the wringer of tests and nigh impossible challenges. I actually see Storm fighting mind body and spirit against whatever changes and machinations Eternity ultimately has in store for her.
    Sounds great to me!