Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1216

We've seen sabretooth, omega red, colossus, nick fury, captain america, bucky, logan, dani moonstar and others I can't remember right now.

We got settings like savage land ( I think) and madripoor/brazil.

I'd be honestly surprised if this isn't a wolverine led book. Not to mention, he accidentally leaked it saying "wolverine"

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    Since Uncanny is going to run for 18 issues, I wonder if Greg is doing an arc for that comic. I can't imagine one artist being able to do all those books.
    Costumes he's drawing isn't lining up with the new era

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    Since Uncanny is going to run for 18 issues, I wonder if Greg is doing an arc for that comic. I can't imagine one artist being able to do all those books.
    That could be it I suppose. Except for that accidentally leaked page (by Greg himself) that said Wolverine at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by MVComics View Post
    Costumes he's drawing isn't lining up with the new era
    True, but those could be from flashback scenes. And Colossus is definitely current because he’s sporting the beard.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

BANNED

Does anybody know why Wolverine: Deep Cut features him in his classic yellow and blue instead of the brown and tan if it's set during the Outback/Reavers period?

I finished Weapon X-Men and I enjoyed it very much. Really hope we see this team of Wolverines reunited in a future series. I never thought I'd like Earth X Wolverine after that awful haircut but they gave him a very poignant, moving story and I'm glad he ended up reunited with his Jean. I took Zombie Wolverine to be a joke but he grew on me and I never thought I'd like to see more of him. I can see Jane Howlett taking off and was also glad to see it implied that Old Man Logan and the purple Phoenix may end up together since they're both alone.

I hope Amiko pops up somewhere else again. It was nice to know there's at least one reality where she, Logan, and Mariko were a happy family.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I'd rather see Logan Amiko and Yukio have another adventure down the line in Wolverine. I miss them and it's alway s fun to go see the Japanese side of his life.

Maybe Deep cut is just the cover. Hopefully the brown shows up in story if he wears the costume. But if he doesnt i wont care i like seing street clothes since they get ruined anyway
    Last edited by berserkerclaw; 05-19-2024 at 08:31 PM.
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

I miss that trio of Logan, Mariko, and Yukio as well. Both of those characters are so integral to Logan's life and it's one of the reasons that The Wolverine is my favorite film with Hugh Jackman because it captured that dynamic onscreen.

The reference to Sabretooth and revelations makes me wonder if Claremont will bring back his original plan for Sabretooth to be Logan's father. Since has does have a tendency to ignore what other writers establish.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    Yes, Cyclops and Wolverine's rivalry is played out. I prefer them to be comrades who respect each other. Just like in Rosenberg's UXM.
    Amen, bro!

Last edited by K7P5V; 05-19-2024 at 08:34 PM.
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I miss that trio of Logan, Mariko, and Yukio as well. Both of those characters are so integral to Logan's life and it's one of the reasons that The Wolverine is my favorite film with Hugh Jackman because it captured that dynamic onscreen.

The reference to Sabretooth and revelations makes me wonder if Claremont will bring back his original plan for Sabretooth to be Logan's father. Since has does have a tendency to ignore what other writers establish.
    Since Origin is so cemented even if CC tries Marvel will stop it.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    God i hope not in personally not a fan of Hickman
    Whats wrong with Hickman writing Logan?

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Since Origin is so cemented even if CC tries Marvel will stop it.
    CC prefers Jean and Logan. I doubt he would like any change for Origin. Same for Larry Hama

I wouldn't be against it
    Neither would I, TBH

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Got an idea that since Logan likes travelling to Asian countries, maybe he can take a shot at South Korea.

Maybe tango with a Chaebol which are massive South Korean conglomerates and companies run by a family. Be fun watching him take down a shitty company run by a shitty psycho family.

Jordan: Here’s another one that I’m going to tell you to go talk to the writer about. But Ben Percy, upon hearing about resurrection, had an idea for a story right off the bat that we were like, “Oh, Ben, that’s a really awesome story and we love it. But that is exactly the kind of story we don’t want to do with resurrection at the beginning of this. Like, that is the kind of story that maybe you can do like two or three years into it once we’ve already established the rules of how that works.” This was an X-Force story he wanted to do. And as we moved forward through it, that story morphed beyond all recognition into X Lives and X Deaths of Wolverine. So basically, it was completely unrecognizable. The actual thing that he pitched was super cool, it just never ended up being used, and instead, a totally different story happened. I’m sad we never got around to it. Ask Ben about that.

And also, X Deaths of Wolverine — that name came from a pitch that I think was from Jonathan, going, “Hey, we should do a story like this.” But again, it morphed into something completely different. That initial story was the 10 deaths of Wolverine being the 10 secret kill missions that he was sent on that he doesn’t know about because he was killed and resurrected every time. That would’ve been a really fun story, but again, it never fit with what we were doing at the time. Jonathan wasn’t going to write it — he thought Ben should do this story. But yeah, it just never fit in with the plans.
    What could've been with x deaths of wolverine

Damn. That sounds cool as hell!
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Kinda like the Bloodshot movie, maybe that's why it wasn't done