Page 142 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2402

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    As long as her death lasts one page, five panels tops, and not any longer than that, we're good lol.
    foreal, or she dies and goes on a spiritual adventure to get her life/body back with the aid of Her Ancestor or Oshtur, so she can finally morph her form from elemental energy to a physical Body, we all know she can do it, she just needs the right push, and knowing this writer is about to put her in a cosmic blender of cosmic trial and tribulation,

"Goddess be Praised"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Sounds great to me!
    Absolutely. The fandom has been wanting her to face challenges equal to her status and power...and we're finally getting them. I just hope it's not a case of "be careful what you wish for" because some of us here would have issues.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Wait does anybody remember that comic that was supposed to be coming out in the summer, it was like a Bond-style comic with Logan and Storm, on the cover art it had Logan in a suit and Ororo in her first outfit and they both had their backs against each other, it had Logan, Ororo, and Magnetos names on the cover i think in red, has it already been released? or still in development

"Goddess be Praised"

Incredible Member

If you look closely at Storm issue cover notice how it is transversing from her flying on Earth to the cosmic with all the stars.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    foreal, or she dies and goes on a spiritual adventure to get her life/body back with the aid of Her Ancestor or Oshtur, so she can finally morph her form from elemental energy to a physical Body, we all know she can do it, she just needs the right push, and knowing this writer is about to put her in a cosmic blender of cosmic trial and tribulation,

I like that too. I just get very nervous whenever Marvel goes around killing characters because there's never a guarantee they're coming back immediately and sometimes they love to play the "dead is dead" rule even though it never affected any of the dozen deaths before.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I like that too. I just get very nervous whenever Marvel goes around killing characters because there's never a guarantee they're coming back immediately and sometimes they love to play the "dead is dead" rule even though it never affected any of the dozen deaths before.
    True but i dont think this is the case, there's too much going on for her, for Marvel just to kill her and bury the shovel, however, if she does Die i think it will be temporary or short-term, but all for her betterment and evolution to a higher Being, so i would not be surprised if she was given a funeral saying she does
    "Goddess be Praised"

Having just gone through the Resurrection Protocols over the past five years where death was even a bigger farce than it ever was...I don't see Brevoort and Co. sanctioning Storm's death. And certainly not five issues into her solo. And while she's also an Avenger. A dramatic cliff-hanger ending moment perhaps but you can't have a solo ongoing if your solo character is dead. Most likely it will be a similar situation as what happened to her at the start of RoM where ideally to enter another higher dimension she has to give up her corporeal body and become something more.

Whatever Murewa has planned it's sure to be quite the journey for her...and us.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 05-19-2024 at 08:09 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Fantastic Member

"But when you’re an Omega-level mutant, few things can test your limits, and even fewer things can shatter those limits," he continued. "For our STORM series, one thing we would like fans to remember is that there are threats that are beyond Omega. Prepare yourselves for an extraordinary display of superheroism that leaves knuckles bloody, knees bashed in, and mountains cratered."

Sound familiar?

Attached Images Attached Images
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Having just gone through the Resurrection Protocols over the past five years where death was even a bigger farce than it ever was...I don't see Brevoort and Co. sanctioning Storm's death. And certainly not five issues into her solo. And while she's also an Avenger. A dramatic cliff-hanger ending moment perhaps but you can't have a solo ongoing if your solo character is dead. Most likely it will be a similar situation as what happened to her at the start of RoM where ideally to enter another higher dimension she has to give up her corporeal body and become something more.

Whatever Murewa has planned it's sure to be quite the journey for her...and us.
    I don't see it happening either for another simple reason. . She will be appearing in the Avengers and what's the point of her dying if she's that important to the plot there?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Personally, I would've ditched the X on the chest, moved the ruby lower and covered her midrift but I'm loving it regardless.

Edit: Would've also made the cape fit more like a poncho as per the original design
    With (some of the) Rosa Snarks suggested edits...
    It would make sense for Ororo not to wear an X when operating as an Avenger, but the one on her new design is subtle enough I guess.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 05-20-2024 at 05:01 AM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

I actually love her new outfit for the new era. Her ruby should always remain btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    With (some of the) Rosa Snarks suggested edits...
    It would make sense for Ororo not to wear an X when operating as an Avenger, but the one on her new design is subtle enough I guess.
    Yes. Exactatiously what I had in mind as well....but with a more flowy cape. This is Chef's kisses beauty-full.

The gold neckline could extend to just off her shoulders when the cape is removed...as a nod to both her X-Men Red 2018 costumes.

This is the Cape action I need. (Vecchio gave some of this with his variant cover) Paul Smith gave the best cape.
    Storm 07.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 05-20-2024 at 12:17 PM.

Theyll probably kill her off to make her more in line with MCU Storm

What MCU Storm? The one who has no movie, no script, no actor, no production date, no release date...that MCU Storm? If anything...big If...they could be using this Solo and her Avengers appearance to define who that character will be. I don't even think the movie executives know what kind of XM movie they want.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 05-20-2024 at 11:36 AM.

Yeah it'll likely be a good 3 years before we even see the MCU Storm ad chances are the X-men will have a new status quo by then anyway. I dont think what we are seeing creatively right now is meant to represent the MCU which i think Marvel Studios is still trying to outline