Page 161 of 202 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 3023
    Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I enjoyed the X-Men 97 cartoon more than I thought. Still not sure about their Madelyn thing but the cartoon was wild
    The most important thing about the show for me was that Cyclops was awesome
    Last edited by Darth_Caedus; 05-19-2024 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    The most important thing about the show for me was that Cyclops was awesome
    THIS. Nobody else is going to agree 100% with what I (or anyone else) believe, but the important thing is that they are doing mostly, maybe even almost completely, right by the character.
    Dark does not mean deep.

I would love to see this moment animated not just because it's awesome but also Scott would become ridiculously popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    THIS. Nobody else is going to agree 100% with what I (or anyone else) believe, but the important thing is that they are doing mostly, maybe even almost completely, right by the character.
    Justice for Scott Summers! I think the trend is going to continue in other media too.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

1. Not going to lie, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Duggan went on about his run being a Cyclops story and a totally logical prequel for Mackay's run. The old 'impatient/ungrateful fans not understanding the genius at display' passive-aggressive defense and all that.

2. Figures the 'husband' portion of the polyamory-related Sinister Secret would end up on the cutting room floor. Gasp. What a shocker. Almost as if "Jean" and "Logan" couldn't take a joke or something. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by NearlyEnough View Post
    I would love to see this moment animated not just because it's awesome but also Scott would become ridiculously popular.

Cyclops has always been popular and the show has made him even more popular and relevant, but imagine if we see that scene in MCU...

Lol, I don't understand the weirdos on twitter crying over this decision.

Hickman and Percy literally didn't respect the stories, characters and fans when they wrote that garbage. No one cares about fake Progressivism which is just a nicer way to say Scott getting cucked
    Omg that user ships Emma with Kitty and Firestar. Also made mommy jokes about Kitty calling Emma like that

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    Omg that user ships Emma with Kitty and Firestar. Also made mommy jokes about Kitty calling Emma like that
    Yeah, that user really has the worst takes

Quote Originally Posted by Braxxer View Post
    All the more reason Marvel should not pander to these lunatics on Social Media. They're going to give us good Jott representation and that's all that matters to me.

I'd like to believe that they make researches at Marvel that go beyond going on twitter and reading what the most vocal fans have to say, I hope all the bitching from Twitter won't change Brevoort's decision, also, it's funny because they say that he's disrespecting the story, the fans and the characters but... wasn't that what Hickman did? this feels more like fixing Hickman's mess, and if the only reason you like something is "representation" and not that it was well-written and made sense then that thing is probably crap.

I'd like to believe that they make researches at Marvel that go beyond going on twitter and reading what the most vocal fans have to say, I hope all the bitching from Twitter won't change Brevoort's decision, also, it's funny because they say that he's disrespecting the story, the fans and the characters but... wasn't that what Hickman did? this feels more like fixing Hickman's mess, and if the only reason you like something is "representation" and not that it was well-written and made sense then that thing is probably crap.
    If anything, all the bitching by people who only care about "representation" and not the actual characters will make his resolve even stronger. They can go fuck themselves. Someone is finally trying to fix the clusterfuck of an era that was Krakoa which made all the X-Men we had grown up with act out of character and like a cult rather than superheroes.

Most of the ones who complain probably didn't even read the comics and got the impression than the open relationship was more important than it was (it was still awful) due to it being the only thing Krakoa fans talk about , it's like the "Scott is a serial cheater" thing that people love to repeat, they just invent a narrative and those who don't read and/or lack critical thinking run with it despite not being true at all.

Most of the ones who complain probably didn't even read the comics and got the impression than the open relationship was more important than it was (it was still awful) due to it being the only thing Krakoa fans talk about , it's like the "Scott is a serial cheater" thing that people love to repeat, they just invent a narrative and those who don't read and/or lack critical thinking run with it despite not being true at all.
    It was swept under the rug in the Krakoan era itself! It was still out of character and nonsensical but it never was that big of a deal. For the thousandth time, Percy was the only one interested in it, he lost creative control of Jean and then X of Swords happened and Cyclops moved on to the treehouse with her.

Brevoort is not doing anything new, he's jist following in JDW footsteps by ignoring Percyverse stuff.

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-cover-cycl...oke-exclusive/
    X-MEN #2

Written by JED MACKAY

Art by RYAN STEGMAN

Cover by RYAN STEGMAN

On sale Aug. 14

The new X-Men series follows the fall of Krakoa and sees Marvel's legendary band of mutants building their new base in Alaska. The new team consists of Cyclops, Beast, Magneto, Psylocke, Kid Omega, Temper (formerly Oya), Magik and Juggernaut, with a wide range of mutant legends coming together to face new, intimidating forces in battle.

CBR can exclusively reveal the cover for X-Men (2024) #2 showing Cyclops and Psylocke engaged in an intense battle as they prepare for an invasion. The new series will chronicle the X-Men's rise from the ashes as they start a "new beginning" in the Marvel Universe.
    Last edited by Darth_Caedus; 05-20-2024 at 09:53 AM.

Looks interesting, I wonder what are those