Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

So great. So much BETTER than the New 52.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    So great. So much BETTER than the New 52.
    I found a moldy peanut butter sandwich under my kid's bed this morning. That is better than the New 52

This has to be one of the best things DC has done recently. I hope we continue to see these original non-New 52 heroes going forward.

Amazing Member

So I'm still wondering why Dan Jurgens isn't writing any of the books featuring the Tangent universe, but otherwise, Infinity Inc is a must-buy if Al's back. IF--and this is one hell of an if--this starts to reestablish the old DCU and brings the JSA back in something vaguely close to its modern Johns-era form, I may just start liking DC again.

BANNED

Still no Doom Patrol huh? Come on DC!!! And I get the feeling that this will turn into a 'New 52 Bashing Thread'

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Wish we had some Satellite Era Justice League to go with all that.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjak View Post
    Still no Doom Patrol huh? Come on DC!!! And I get the feeling that this will turn into a 'New 52 Bashing Thread'
    No 'New 52' bashing from me. All I care about is current continuity. These throwbacks are useless to me. DC might as well be publishing absolutely nothing for two months in my eyes. Like in all things there are good stories on either side of a crisis (or a flashpoint).
    Pull List
    Avengers, Captain America, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Thor, Wolverine, Uncanny X-Men
    Justice League, Action Comics, Superman, Detective Comics, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg

Yes, cannot wait.

Incredible Member

There has not been a week promoted of Convergence where there is not at least 2 books I want to pick up. This week?? I'm getting them all!!!!

Astonishing Member

Well I was going to completely skip this like I do most events but then I saw that Shazam one. That caught my interest, the rest can burn.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

Astonishing Member

seems like a lot of c list writers and artist.

Always Rakzo

Commented this on Twitter already, aside from Jeff Parker on Shazam and Dan Abnett on JSA, I think they could have done a better job at choosing the creative teams.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by randomengine View Post
    No 'New 52' bashing from me. All I care about is current continuity. These throwbacks are useless to me. DC might as well be publishing absolutely nothing for two months in my eyes. Like in all things there are good stories on either side of a crisis (or a flashpoint).
    How can you say that and then say DC are offering nothing in the next two month? If you think good stories exist in any era, you should give these a go like any REAL fan

Quote Originally Posted by randomengine View Post
    I am going to save so much money. Not buying a single DC comic for the 2 months this is going on.
    I'll tentatively be buying more DC Comics in these two months (esp. week four) than I have in the last several years, and in the months that follow. Not bashing the New 52, just not really my cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    I found a moldy peanut butter sandwich under my kid's bed this morning. That is better than the New 52
    True that.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!