Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can i just read World's End without Earth 2? Will I be confused?

Thanks for any answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post

Thanks for any answers
    Not really no.

I kinda hate Earth 2 now. Has no purpose in regards to World's End

I really hate that I like this book despite all of it's faults. Which is one of the main reasons why I like it. It's flawed but still enjoyable, and I have to admit, I am a fan of all this destruction. To a point.

The Struggle of Earth 2 is too real. If you think about it. The war between the World Army with Steppenwolf, to now. has only been, like about, I'd say about 2 weeks, most likely less.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post

Thanks for any answers
    I'd say yes....you can read it without the main book! of course you won't know backstory....but worlds end doesn't follow it precisely anyhow....but worlds end does a pretty good job of summarizing and explaining things. Earth 2 the main book is now the side story book and is not the main story anymore.
    Last edited by Venom2099; 03-03-2015 at 08:36 PM.
    MY Pull List: MARVEL: Amazing Spider-man, Spider-Man 2099, Star Wars DC: Earth 2: society, Superman, Action, Batman, Batman Beyond, titans, teen titans; IMAGE: Lazarus, Outcast, Southern Bastards IDW: Star Trek: Boldly Go VALIANT Ninjak

Quote Originally Posted by kivatt View Post
    I really hate that I like this book despite all of it's faults. Which is one of the main reasons why I like it. It's flawed but still enjoyable, and I have to admit, I am a fan of all this destruction. To a point.

The Struggle of Earth 2 is too real. If you think about it. The war between the World Army with Steppenwolf, to now. has only been, like about, I'd say about 2 weeks, most likely less.
    I don't get that you hate to like it....that should be true of all comic books.....
    MY Pull List: MARVEL: Amazing Spider-man, Spider-Man 2099, Star Wars DC: Earth 2: society, Superman, Action, Batman, Batman Beyond, titans, teen titans; IMAGE: Lazarus, Outcast, Southern Bastards IDW: Star Trek: Boldly Go VALIANT Ninjak

I dropped this and Earth 2 awhile ago. I'll give Earth 2: Society a shot, but it'll be on very thin ice with me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Odd Man View Post
    I dropped this and Earth 2 awhile ago. I'll give Earth 2: Society a shot, but it'll be on very thin ice with me.
    Me too....there arent a lot of DC books I get. I think im going to try Black Canary also.