Mighty Member

Default Fall of parker daily bugle

Slott said that Peter will be going back to the bugle, but not as a freelance photographer. What new role could that be? Owner? Reporter? Webmaster? Editor? Janitor?

Incredible Member SilverWarriorWolf's Avatar

My hopes would be for tech guy, but I could be wrong. Of course, with Marvel's obsession with Peter reinacting his teen years, he's likely going back to photographer.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarriorWolf View Post
    My hopes would be for tech guy, but I could be wrong. Of course, with Marvel's obsession with Peter reinacting his teen years, he's likely going back to photographer.
    But slott said that Peter is not going back as photographer.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Would like to see Slott borrow from the Ultimate Universe and make Pete the Webmaster. Though I could also see Pete coming back as a reporter rather than a photographer.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

I wonder if it'll be above or below Robbie...
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Would like to see Slott borrow from the Ultimate Universe and make Pete the Webmaster. Though I could also see Pete coming back as a reporter rather than a photographer.
    He's arguably qualified for at least one of those jobs .

Incredible Member SilverWarriorWolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    But slott said that Peter is not going back as photographer.
    I really hope he sticks to his word on that, but I hesitate since lying creators are a thing. Some examples: http://http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pm...n/LyingCreator

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I hope they go with the first. The second would be too Clark Kent.

BANNED

maybe he will work as Ben urichs assistant.

The Daily Bugle social media guru. Of course, they won't actually be able to use the words "Twitter" or "tweets" so it'll be something stupid like, I dunno, "barks" or something.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

BANNED

My vote if for editor/reporter for the science section or something similar like that. Fits with his background as both a science guy and the setting of the Bugle without him regressing back to just take pictures. Also as a science guy it could act as a plot device for why he would have to go to science exposes/events where supervillains appear. A little like his old role as photographer would have him be in situations like that.

Lightbulb

Maybe he'll become the next owner or else editor-in-chief? A position that could prove dicey once Kingpin becomes the new and no doubt corrupt mayor of NYC: which could lead to many interesting storyline possibilities. *

* Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't JJJ lose his position recently (I think it was in Silk's book or make Spider-Man)?
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Maybe he'll become the next owner or else editor-in-chief? A position that could prove dicey once Kingpin becomes the new and no doubt corrupt mayor of NYC: which could lead to many interesting storyline possibilities. *

* Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't JJJ lose his position recently (I think it was in Silk's book or make Spider-Man)?
    JJJ hasn't been involved with the Bugle for a long while.

He got ousted during Brand New Day, he sold the rights to Robbie once he became mayor, then he joined the Fact Channel but got ousted from it after his involvement with Ben-27's cloning was revealed.

And now he's running a personal blog .