Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 8.33%
  • No

22 91.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think you could have Diana recount one of the adventures she had when she was younger and Donna sarcastically refers to her as being a WonderGirl. Right now it might be more efficient just to have those stories happen with a different character as Wonder Girl rather than Diana herself like Donna or someone new.

Incredible Member

I do like the idea of reading more stories about Diana as she was growing up. I think the appeal of seeing younger versions of one's favorite heroes is seeing how she/he become the hero.

Originally, Hippolyta gave the name "Wonder Woman" to Diana after Diana won the contest, but prior to Diana winning, Hippolyta didn't want a life of adventure in the outside world, and I don't think she would've given Diana nicknames that would promote an already adventurous teenager being more adventurous. And, well, giving her the name Wonder Girl as a pre-Steve teenager just doesn't make sense.

But I would love a limited series, or a quarterly, or just issues in-between story arcs that focused on young Diana.

I like the idea for tv series, similar to Wonder Woman's version of Smallville.