Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    In Siege, you mean, Bob wants to die, repeatedly telling Thor to kill him. Kind of puts a gigantic asterisk on the entire thing to put it mildly.
    Bob had a breakdown in Siege and Thor put him out his misery.

Quote Originally Posted by Old School Ollie 1962 View Post
    My note is that it is not particularly an accomplishment for Thor when the other guy is begging him to kill him.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    My note is that it is not particularly an accomplishment for Thor when the other guy is begging him to kill him.
    Or when the other guy's powers are literally whatever said dude thinks they are this week.

While Bob certainly had a breakdown, his powers did not. The Sentry/Void was soloing everyone and ignoring Thor's amped lightning till Bob Reynolds popped up, briefly suppressing the Void Smeagol/Gollum style, long enough to beg Thor to kill him

In a Rumbles match up, there is nothing holding back the Sentry from operating at his best

I've not seen any TP feats from the current Martian that indicate he can influence the Sentry, given explanations above, gotta go with team Bob.
    ----------------------------------
    "...the guy who went to 'Nam and never came back..."

Loving the analysis in this thread. Close to call, but I'm going with Team Bob Odinson.

Fantastic Member

...In Blue Marvel's mini, Adam and Bob throw down to a standoff...
    I agree with this Blue Marvel comment. He eventually beat King Hyperion (by accessing his anti-matter powers), which is the strongest version of Hyperion that I know of. BM got Sentry once and Sentry got BM once (like incapacitate each other). BM was facing a slew of Avengers and Sentry alone with him eventually losing. I think BM and Sentry are same level. Not sure how this equates to current DC characters mentioned in the original comment (My guess is they lose because New DC has much lower feats but I could be wrong).

Basically two Sentry's (Sentri?lol) is tough but Superman 1M and Spectre is next level and they would stomp. To me, the DC change is OP and not a fair fight. Original comment seems like a closer matchup with Marvel winning.

3442564-10.jpg

1031145-albm_05_009-1.jpg

1031143-albm_05_010.jpg

Note: Having super difficulty attaching all photos, dunno what I am doing wrong, Sentry/BM fight panel cut directly from the fight to Sentry knocked out in space... King Hyperion fight had more of them going back and forth, I have the rest if people are interested.
    Last edited by InvincibleDom; 08-24-2017 at 03:56 PM. Reason: spelling

Fantastic Member

One more panel of the BM/KH fight and two additional panels of the BM/ Sentry-Avengers Fight. I think BM/Sentry heads up is a coin flip with no outside assistance.

3442565-11.jpg

3442667-17.jpg

3442671-21.jpg

Added So 1) It is clear that BM completely beat KH. 2) BM knocked Sentry into orbit (second panel says it). Sentry hits BM in a sneak attack returning from orbit while BM is fighting the rest of the Avengers solo (Can add that panel too if people think I am not putting this in context).

Also hard to tell if they were both at 100% but Sentry is clearly hurt and BM was fighting a whole team.
    Last edited by InvincibleDom; 08-24-2017 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Spelling