Default Wolverine Family vs Aogiri Tree (Tokyo Ghoul)

In the world of ghouls, they are not harmed by normal metal, they need to be harmed by the kagune, their natural weapon built from their RC cells. That world also has no adamantium, so in this scenario we shall make this metal harmful to ghouls.

Wolverine family I think of are; Logan, Daken, X-23/Laura Kinny, and the addition of Old Man Logan. They all have their speed, fully functioning fast responding healing factor, and sense of smell.
    A kick to the nuts won't make a Wolverine momentarily down for the count temporarily.

For those who don't know; the Aogiri Tree are a militia of sinister ghouls, so they are very well trained and powerful, but unlike Wolverine and Deadpool, decapitation is fatal to ghouls even with their natural healing ability.

Devising a strategy for this scenario is up to your imagination, you can let them go in with a strategy, or attack in haste in the reckless Wolverine fashion who has 200+ years of combat experience and martial arts education.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    ...or attack in haste in the reckless Wolverine fashion who has 200+ years of combat experience and martial arts education.
    *cannot help but laugh* So very true.

Need to know Tokyo Ghoul speed, strength, and whatnot - I'm not familiar with the series. What kind of feats do they have?

I will say that Daken is out of luck, here. Last I checked, the dude didn't have Adamantium, so barring his pheromones working on the undead types, he's not worth much beyond distraction.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Need to know Tokyo Ghoul speed, strength, and whatnot - I'm not familiar with the series. What kind of feats do they have?

I will say that Daken is out of luck, here. Last I checked, the dude didn't have Adamantium, so barring his pheromones working on the undead types, he's not worth much beyond distraction.
    The ghouls are about twice as fast as the average human being, and 6 times stronger.

These ghouls are very much living, some of them have love with humans, so pheromones will be effective.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I read like... 40 chapters of Tokyo Ghoul before I lost interest in it. I recall some of the more crazy kagune allowing for outright super speed and strength more in the class 10 range.

If these ghouls are anywhere significant on the totem pole, Logan and company could be for a rough time.

Wolverine family gets rekt.

Tokyo Ghoul top tiers are far beyond them.

Edit:

I would put both these guys probably in the middle of the pack of all the top aogiri tree peeps. I haven't read tokyo ghoul in a while but i think there's like 5 or 6 ghouls better than them.
    Last edited by moonknight11; 08-24-2017 at 10:23 PM.

Here's another video of someone superior to that version of Kaneki. Shachi (buff long hair dude) could conceivably solo.